Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Fri 21st Jun 2013 22:52 BST
Having freezing issues with sonic all star racing and want to see if I re install the game if that would fix the issue but for the life of me can't figure this out
2. Posted: Fri 21st Jun 2013 23:04 BST
Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music
3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4
3. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 00:32 BST
I got the download shop version and it seems like every hr It freezes and I have to start over I want to delete and download again but I can't even figure out how to even erase it without erasing everything
4. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 00:33 BST
You can backup the save via a SD card or External Hard drive
Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
5. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 00:40 BST
Also my Wii u seems to be up to date so I don't know what else to do
6. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 00:41 BST
Not worried about the save data I wouldn't mind erasing everything for this one game and just re install
7. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 00:42 BST
There seems to be no option to even due
Delete it without clearing out my entire library
8. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 00:50 BST
System Settings > Data Management > Copy, Move, Delete > Choose either system memory or HDD (whatever it installed on) > Delete the game
9. Posted: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 02:37 BST
Lol this is what I get for being a drunk thanks y'all