Forums

Topic: DKC Tropical Freeze $39.99 @Best Buy 3/30 - 4/5

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

JaxonH

Hey everyone. Best Buy is selling Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for just $39.99 the week beginning March 30th, 2014. If you have Gamer's Club Unlocked as I do, your 20% discount will stack, meaning the game will only be $31.99 brand spankin' new. Not bad for one of the greatest video games ever made

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cool might get this . How to Gamer's Club?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

OptometristLime

Wow, tempting!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

tebunker

Gamer's Club cost $120, was recently on sale for $60, and it nets you 20% off all new games and coupons and other stuff to encourage you to shop at BB.

tebunker

SMEXIZELDAMAN

For the record, also on Amazon for $40

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SammytheSaiyan

I wish I would've known about this before I purchased the game!

Edited on by SammytheSaiyan

Recently I've been playing Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Also replaying Rayman Legends and trying to get better at Smash Ultimate

Discostew

Wishing Newegg had it for $40. That's where I have credit.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

dkxcalibur

I'm still enjoying my copy. I downloaded it at full price and I'm happy with the value I'm getting out of the title so to buy it at $40 is a steal!

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

RobSkillzz

I'm hoping that many that don't have the game yet pick it up. It's a steal at that price!

RobSkillzz

3DS Friend Code: 4613-8228-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: RobSkillzz

Ryno

This game is on sale for $40 all over the place. I picked it up last weekend for $40 from a local everything kind of like Target store. I hate buying games at launch because sooner rather than later it will go sale, even with the once unshakeable Nintendo MSRP!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.