Forums

Topic: Disney Infinity

Posts 141 to 155 of 155

Firejonie

Anyone know how frequently this game freezes? I'm looking into getting it soon, and I might get the PS3 version if the Wii U version freezes too much.

Firejonie

mystman12

Well, I Got the game. I played for about an hour with my sister, and we were having a great time!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Firejonie wrote:

Anyone know how frequently this game freezes? I'm looking into getting it soon, and I might get the PS3 version if the Wii U version freezes too much.

If anything, I hear that it's the PS3 version that's freezing up a lot. While Wii U & XBOX 360 gamers aren't getting nearly as much problems.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

fortius54

I have not had a problem with the game freezing and we've played it about 13 hours. I am through Pirates. I enjoy this game. I'm not real fond of Monsters yet, but I still have the Incredibles. I picked up the other two. There is so much to this game.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

Banker-Style

Firejonie wrote:

I've played it for about 10 hours now,and it's only freezed on me once(that was because I was playing for about 2 hours straight) Other than that now problems though it can suffer some slow down when it gets busy.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Firejonie

Guess I'll be going with the Wii U version. The Gamepad seems to help in the Toy box mode.

Firejonie

MagusZeal

I got it last week for WiiU and have enjoyed it tremendously. I've only played the Monsters play set and then a little in the toy box. Unfortunately, I've had issues with it freezing 3 or 4 times. Usually when I'm saving or trying to download a new toybox. Not sure what the deal is with it.

Friend Code: 3394-3566-8602

Whopper744

Me and my wife have like 13 of the figures now (everything currently out but the 4 in the Cars set) and we are loving it. Got Lone Ranger yesterday, and I have to say I am impressed with it. Makes me wish I would have saw the movie despite the reviews.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

By the way, don't buy stuff for this game at Gamestop. They charge more than Walmart for some reason for the same product.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

MrWalkieTalkie

Someone from disneyinfinityfans.com has found what is believed to be concept art for Muppet characters for Disney Infinity. There is still no official source on these, but seeing as there's a new Muppets film releasing in March, it makes sense to assume that Disney would want to release toys alongside the film like they are with Frozen.
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Mickey

@MrWalkieTalkie There's a new Muppets film coming out in March!? That's news to me! This is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to play as Fozzie Bear!

On a related note: There's also been an accidental reveal of Oscar Diggs (AKA The Wonderful Wizard of Oz) and Evanora Theodora (AKA The Wicked Witch of the West) of the DIsney movie "Oz the Great and Powerful". Here's a picture taken by someone from disneyinfinityfans.com:
Untitled
I guess this means I have to see Oz now.

EDIT: Oops.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Whopper744

Please let the Muppets rumors be true. Disney woudl gain more of my hard earned money.

Any one else picking up Jack Skellington today by the way?
Looking forward to Toy Story but man...my wallet's not.

By the way, random question, but I've needed some assistance on how to do things in the toy box, and I feel a guide may help...anyone think the players guide would be worth getting for 10 bucks?

Edited on by Whopper744

10000mario

Ohh, yes... Iron man, hulk, and captain America would be easy buys!

10000mario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.