Forums

Topic: Diablo 3

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

stingeragent

So at pax 2013, blizzard said that diablo 3 console version isnt necessarily a PS3/ PS4 exclusive. This clearly points to the Wii U. If it was xbox 360 or the next gen version, they would have already announced it. A 3ds or vita version? Doubtful. My money is on its coming to Wii U. You heard it from me first. Nintendo has been so quiet about there plans/ pessimistic sales, etc. I think they have more up their sleeve than what we know. I bet diablo 3 is just one of them. They are probably staying quiet until E3 or so, especially until after they get all their OS improvements and what not out. Then the console will function better/faster. That will be their best time to advertise, as the console will be at its peak performance since launch. Then the big game announcements will start flowing.

stingeragent

stingeragent

I'd buy it simply because I no longer have a gaming pc, and diablo 1,2,3 so far are only on PC. Its a hack and slash rpg if you know what that is. As for wii u gamepad integration not sure, probably just the typical stuff like map/items/potions etc on the game pad.

stingeragent

Bankai

stingeragent wrote:

So at pax 2013, blizzard said that diablo 3 console version isnt necessarily a PS3/ PS4 exclusive. This clearly points to the Wii U. If it was xbox 360 or the next gen version, they would have already announced it. A 3ds or vita version? Doubtful. My money is on its coming to Wii U. You heard it from me first. Nintendo has been so quiet about there plans/ pessimistic sales, etc. I think they have more up their sleeve than what we know. I bet diablo 3 is just one of them. They are probably staying quiet until E3 or so, especially until after they get all their OS improvements and what not out. Then the console will function better/faster. That will be their best time to advertise, as the console will be at its peak performance since launch. Then the big game announcements will start flowing.

I don't see how it points to a Wii U port at all.

If I were to make random guesses I would say timed exclusive (so Blizzard can't talk about ports yet) followed by Durango.

OptometristLime

I hope you're wrong @Bankai, but thanks for the reality check

Torchlight 2 is the best experience I've had with the genre of late. I would be tempted to buy D3, on Wii U.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

cherrysunburst

REAL MONEY AUCTION HOUSE ON THE WII U GAMEPAD!?

I've heard many complaints about the game not living up to its predecessors, so I'll pass on this one and get Torchlight II on the PC.

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

luisesteban

I made the mistake of buying D3 for PC. I will not make the same mistake twice.

luisesteban

GraveLordXD

I have both torchlight 2 and Diablo 3 on pc. Torchlight 2 is way better

GraveLordXD

advance_melee

I wish blizzard would release d3 alon with graves like warcraft3.but please no world of Warcraft

Lucario, stay strong!

RancidVomit86

How does this clearly point to Wii U again?

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Tasuki

@Cyb3rnite: They probably will get rid of the real money auction house for the console ports like they did with the Korean version of the PC game.

@advance_melee: WoW will never come to a console. It practically needs to be played on the PC.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

terribledeli

I don't know guys.

I read the comment and assumed it meant Blizzard was porting Diablo 3 to the Gameboy Color.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

AbeVigoda

RancidVomit86 wrote:

How does this clearly point to Wii U again?

They never said specifically that it wasn't coming to the Wii-U, therefore it must logically be coming to the Wii-U. Its not hard to put the pieces together...

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

TheKingOfTown

terribledeli wrote:

I don't know guys.

I read the comment and assumed it meant Blizzard was porting Diablo 3 to the Gameboy Color.

Agreed. I don't know what everyone else is thinking.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

RancidVomit86

AbeVigoda wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

How does this clearly point to Wii U again?

They never said specifically that it wasn't coming to the Wii-U, therefore it must logically be coming to the Wii-U. Its not hard to put the pieces together...

Ah makes total sense! How did I not figure that one out? Shucks.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SkywardLink98

@stingeragent It's possible it'll hit Wii U, but with the current, 3rd party support it's getting... It's just as possible it'll hit Xbox 360.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

stingeragent

That's true, but why wouldnt they just announce it already for the 360? I mean both those consoles have been out for years so keeping a 360 game a secret is fairly pointless.who will be shocked if it came to 360? No one. Its not the same impact as say halo secretly being developed for ps3, would have. Wii u is the underdog and basically every game scheduled for the u is "big news" what with it being new and having a small game base.

Edited on by stingeragent

stingeragent

RancidVomit86

stingeragent wrote:

That's true, but why wouldnt they just announce it already for the 360? I mean both those consoles have been out for years so keeping a 360 game a secret is fairly pointless.who will be shocked if it came to 360? No one. Its not the same impact as say halo secretly being developed for ps3, would have. Wii u is the underdog and basically every game scheduled for the u is "big news" what with it being new and having a small game base.

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic