Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 461 to 480 of 490

jump

Operationgamer17 wrote:

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think there's still questions of if it will be eshop only or both. Nintendo hasn't said much outside of it's coming in December. A price would be nice as well as there's also confusion on that too.

There is question of price, actual release date, is there any patch, and are there any changes due to localization.

We already got all that. The game releases on December 11th, no word on a patch, and we don't know of changes yet. Also, it doesn't look like NA will get an eShop release. I tried searching it on the eShop this morning. No dice.

They wouldn't put it on the eshop this early.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Operationgamer17

arronishere wrote:

Operationgamer17 wrote:

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think there's still questions of if it will be eshop only or both. Nintendo hasn't said much outside of it's coming in December. A price would be nice as well as there's also confusion on that too.

There is question of price, actual release date, is there any patch, and are there any changes due to localization.

It's not even on the Future Releases section either. Star Fox Zero is there, though.

We already got all that. The game releases on December 11th, no word on a patch, and we don't know of changes yet. Also, it doesn't look like NA will get an eShop release. I tried searching it on the eShop this morning. No dice.

They wouldn't put it on the eshop this early.

Operationgamer17

las_cadenas

This game isn't a WiiU exclusive though?

las_cadenas

VelvetElvis

@DiscoGentleman: Seconded. Bill was like, "alsoDevilsThirdisathingwediddontworryaboutit. Yo, look at this amiibo!"

I'm still oddly interested, though.

VelvetElvis

Anthracks

The game is back up on Best Buy and Amazon for $59.99, so I take it no bargain price. Oh well, I'm getting it anyway.

Anthracks

VelvetElvis

@Operationgamer17: Wow, that is definitely odd. Such a bizarre release date (fitting of such a bizarre game). I have to admit that I'm one of those weirdos interested in Devil's Third. But that interest just isn't enough to buy it this month — it's far too close to Xenoblade here in the states.

VelvetElvis

Pablo17

I am having a blast online with Devils Third. I have two WiiU systems, so I purchased a digital copy and a retail copy.

Pablo17

Ryu_Niiyama

...Has anybody been able to find this game retail in NA?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

nathanjones007

WTF Nintendo! The game could have sold SO much more at launch! Whats weird is i only saw amazon, gamestop and bestbuy.com carry a few copies. Anyhow as soon as it is available i will grad it but not for 150.00 on amazon. Nintendo will be lucky if this sales 100 lifetime now.

nathanjones007

SuperWiiU

nathanjones007 wrote:

WTF Nintendo! The game could have sold SO much more at launch! Whats weird is i only saw amazon, gamestop and bestbuy.com carry a few copies. Anyhow as soon as it is available i will grad it but not for 150.00 on amazon. Nintendo will be lucky if this sales 100 lifetime now.

Judging by the abysmal reviews this game's got, they probably didn't want it to sell that much.

jump

I just spotted it was £13 on Amazon yesterday but it's sold out now, that's the kind of price range I was hoping to pay for it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

Why NA just didn't go digital only is beyond me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

gcunit

@arronishere: I managed to get one of the £13 jobbies. While there a good chance this will get cheaper elsewhere in the next few months, it also sounds like there's a good chance it will become pretty rare pretty quickly, so prices will rise. I decided not to chance it thus time round, having missed others when they were relatively low.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

nathanjones007

@SuperWiiU: Yeah, i know but they could have made more copies. It seems like the bad reviews game the game a bit of hype!

nathanjones007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.