Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 441 to 460 of 490

Blast

Why in the world didn't Nintendo jump in to aid in development for Devil's 3rd like they did with Bayonetta 2?! Jeez! If all you have is exclusives then make sure every last exclusive is a must buy and worth buying!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ryu_Niiyama

@Blast: Technically because that isn't their job to do so. Normally when a company pays for an exclusive the dev sorta has to hold up their end and have the game not suck.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

spizzamarozzi

13 days after release and the price of Devil's Third has already been slashed by €15 on Amazon Italy. Another month or two and I'll get this for €9,99.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

SuperWiiU

spizzamarozzi wrote:

13 days after release and the price of Devil's Third has already been slashed by €15 on Amazon Italy. Another month or two and I'll get this for €9,99.

Sounds like an excellent Christmas gift. I'll definitely get it for myself at that price.

conman2012

Also waiting for a price drop, SMM will do in the meantime

conman2012

Peek-a-boo

I played this today, unfortunately.

It's a right old turd; there is some fun to be had if you have (somehow) never played the likes of Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden and Vanquish, to name but a few.

I have played all five of those above and that doesn't exactly help when you play something as mediocre as Devil's Third.

Looking back at the first couple of pages of this thread provided a couple of chuckles though, thinking that this was going to be some kind of (third party) 'saviour' for the Wii U or something.

Peek-a-boo

SuperWiiU

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Dell has the game listed at $30 for NA.

I'm going to order it for online for my kids for Xmas. Is the game worth $30 for the online multiplayer?

No, because free on PC. I assume your kids aren't too young, as this is not a kid friendly game.

SuperWiiU

Whitewatermoose wrote:

My oldest son is a mid teenager. He is the one who is obsessed wit hang COD, mine craft and pokemon. Since no Blops 3 on wii u, I thought he might like this.

It's probably your best bet(along with Minecraft: Story Mode), but just to be sure don't pre-order it in case the Wii U version gets the online mode as free to play too.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Anthracks

So is this a December 11 or November 13 release date? Amazon lists it as November 13 now.

Anthracks

Anthracks

The product page for Devil's Third on Amazon now says "Product Unavailable."

Anthracks

Operationgamer17

Anthracks wrote:

The product page for Devil's Third on Amazon now says "Product Unavailable."

Either an error, or they stopped taking pre-orders early.

Operationgamer17

jump

I've started seeing this game for around £20 now but I'm still waiting for it to get to £15 or less before I will take a punt on it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Operationgamer17

I got an email telling me there was a new post on here and it was in my promotions folder for some reason.

Operationgamer17

RR529

I actually saw a very positive review for this game, on Digitally Downloaded.

The review is very in depth, and a good read. Pretty much, they said it's a very smart, self-aware parody of the flaws/stagnation of the AAA western games market. Almost like it was created in rebuttal to the comment made a few years ago about the Japanese games industry being dead.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Operationgamer17

Am I the only one who finds it kinda funny that this game is made by a Japanese company, but looks like something developed in the west?

Operationgamer17

Operationgamer17

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Hopefully we hear something soon. This silence on everything is mind boggling.

The game's out in Europe, the game's coming out in December in the US. There's not much to talk about.

Operationgamer17

Spoony_Tech

@Operationgamer17: I think there's still questions of if it will be eshop only or both. Nintendo hasn't said much outside of it's coming in December. A price would be nice as well as there's also confusion on that too.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Anthracks

I just want the damn game. No amount of criticism is going to stop me from trying Itagaki's follow-up to the greatest action game ever made.

Anthracks

Operationgamer17

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Operationgamer17: I think there's still questions of if it will be eshop only or both. Nintendo hasn't said much outside of it's coming in December. A price would be nice as well as there's also confusion on that too.

There is question of price, actual release date, is there any patch, and are there any changes due to localization.

We already got all that. The game releases on December 11th, no word on a patch, and we don't know of changes yet. Also, it doesn't look like NA will get an eShop release. I tried searching it on the eShop this morning. No dice.

Operationgamer17

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.