Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 490

Captain_Toad

Welp, I saw the treehouse yesterday and the one thing i'm kinda worried about is the transition to 3rd person to first person shooting. Other than that the fps/melee-weapon-action concept and the modes especially hows clans is implemented had me put this on my radar. And any first person shooter fan has got to at least keep an eye on this one.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

faint

Spoony_Tech wrote:

If this releases along side of Watch Dogs it doesn't stand a prayer to get any sales. Sure they're different but my money (if it rates well) Will go to WD.

I'm betting ubisoft will release wd as a late delayed port with a sixty dollor price point after all other versions have dropped to thirty bucks. For this reason the devils 3rd will get my monney first.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Blast

Devil's 3rd is a 2015 game. There's NO way this game is releasing in 2014.

If Ubisoft wants Watch Dogs to sell well on Wii U then it should be $20.00-$40.00 and nothing more. If they charge $60.00 then they are fools.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SCRAPPER392

Blast wrote:

If Ubisoft wants Watch Dogs to sell well on Wii U then it should be $20.00-$40.00 and nothing more. If they charge $60.00 then they are fools.

Well, if the Xbox and PS versions are $40, w/o DLC, and the Wii U version is $60, with DLC, I would still consider that worthwhile.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Blast

SCAR392 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Well, if the Xbox and PS versions are $40, w/o DLC, and the Wii U version is $60, with DLC, I would still consider that worthwhile.

I understand that, man. I do but.... I still think the Wii U version should be cheaper. It if it comes with Nintendo themed costumes then awesome.

Master of the Hype Train

SCRAPPER392

Blast wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Blast wrote:

I understand that, man. I do but.... I still think the Wii U version should be cheaper. It if it comes with Nintendo themed costumes then awesome.

It really depends on what the prices will be for that game, when it comes out on Wii U, and that's still 4 months away. Plus, we get GamePad features and Miiverse. It's still worth looking forward to, IMO.

Say if someone gets a Wii U for Christmas, the whole thing will be past by then.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Sean_Aaron

Based upon early reviews of the game Watch Dogs sounds like a pass based upon story alone. Devil's 3rd looks like some kind of fun gonzo action game rather than a silly Neo-noir with pretentions of having something serious to say about our modern surveillance society or the BS plots you get in the Call of Duty games nowadays. They really should have stuck with actual historical settings with those instead of going into James Bond supervillian-land.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Blast

taffy wrote:

Itagaki on Devil’s Third – more talk about working with Nintendo, Wii U, big improvements since E3:
http://nintendoeverything.com/itagaki-on-devils-third-more-ta...

This was beautiful to read.... Itagaki's team should just work with Nintendo all the time.

Master of the Hype Train

Spoony_Tech

Ok, after reading that my interest has gone from meh 25% to ok I'm listening 50% I still want to see more recent game footage but I'm liking what was said and how the game will play.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

faint

im an itagaki fan so this was a day one when it was anounced.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

kkslider5552000

If I can be honest, going back to the first trailer, it's a really bad first impression. It just looks like a weird cover shooter with some cheesy, poorly made, Japanese nonsense thrown in. I have no idea why anyone thought that was the best way to show off their game. I doubt anyone even knows this game has unique online multiplayer.

also good to see a game is trying to look better after the initial reveal instead of worse

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

I enjoyed the interview. Still not sold on the game, but like Spoony, I'm listening.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nictendo64

I saw an extended video of the multiplayer. Create your own character and customize their clothing and load outs. That's what sold me.

Nictendo64

Kuhang

Any words on release date or anything???

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

Punished_Boss_84

^^^ Like Super Smash Bros U and anything beyond 2015 no.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Blast

Hopefully this game gets shown in the Direct tomorrow

Master of the Hype Train

crimsoncavalier

I'll be honest, I'm with the many people who were very underwhelmed when this was shown at E3. I'm still not sold.

I don't think they should just throw "violent" games at us because they think that's what we're missing. If they're going to make a game, and it happens to be violent, then it better be a good game. Don't expect people to pick it up just because it has guns and multiplayer.

I dunno, maybe there's such a lack that people will gobble it up just because there isn't anything else out there.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Dave24

Blast wrote:

Hopefully this game gets shown in the Direct tomorrow

With december release date and Nintendo bonuses like in Bayonetta.

I'm waiting, because I love Ninja Gaiden, on the other hand, it is another one from "development hell", so it can turn out pretty bad.

Dave24

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.