Forums

Topic: Demand Final Fantasy XV on the Wii U

Posts 141 to 160 of 835

CaviarMeths

To be fair, my brother got stuck at a boss (can't remember which one, but it was before Gran Pulse)... because he didn't like Sentinel and refused to use it. I called him a noob, to which he relented, and then he did the thing.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Oragami

Aviator wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

If there were, Square would have announced it by now.

So yeah, there's my proof.

How long has Final Fantasy XV been planned for PS4 and Xbox One? About 10 months for PS4 and about 6 months for Xbox One.

Announcement can change easily, especially if fans are passionate about something.

Okay, you can't seriously believe what you're saying about this.

Do you really think, that SE has only thought about putting XV on (I'd say next-gen but don't want to feed the SCAR beast), PS4/ONE for less than a year.

Come on now.

It's been in the pipeline for years.

That doesn't change my argument. You cut out vital pieces of information.

Oragami wrote:

How long has Final Fantasy XV been planned for PS4 and Xbox One? About 10 months for PS4 and about 6 months for Xbox One. How long was Rayman Legends a Wii U exclusive? About 9 months, and more platforms are still being announced. How long was Resident Evil 4 supposed to be a GameCube exclusive? TWO YEARS! How long did Operation Rainfall take to be successful? About 5 and a half months for Xenoblade, 8 months for The Last Story, and a year and a half for Pandora's Tower. Announcement can change easily, especially if fans are passionate about something.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Bass_X0

CaviarMeths wrote:

To be fair, my brother got stuck at a boss (can't remember which one, but it was before Gran Pulse)... because he didn't like Sentinel and refused to use it. I called him a noob, to which he relented, and then he did the thing.

Yeah, I tried to beat bosses without using Sentinel too. I kept struggling with the giant sword (forget its name) but eventually had to follow a guide how to do it.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Oragami

Aviator wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You have no reasoning behind your arguments. Please present rational information.

I already have. You can research the number of Wii Us sold on the internet on your own time. Blindly hoping a game will come to the Wii U based off faith is not effective. There's a reason developers are ignoring the elephant in the room.

Now answer my question.

FFXV isn't currently coming to the Wii U for one reason: a fan has not made it apparent that it is wanted on the Wii U. I am trying to solve that, but people just say, "It can't happen, even if I wanted it." Well, if that fan made it public that they want FFXV on the Wii U like I am, it WILL come to the Wii U. If the only reason you don't support FFXV coming to the Wii U is that you don't think it can, open your eyes.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Then prove there is a Wii U owning Final Fantasy fan out there.

Don't forget to have fun.

Fixed for you.

Looking out for you bro!

< 3

Just realized I hadn't responded to this! Sorry!
And I will repeat,

Oragami wrote:

Prove there aren't. There were many Wii and GameCube owning Final Fantasy fans, and it was said that Wii U owners were very loyal to Nintendo, as were GameCube owners, and Crystal Chronicles sold 1.38 million copies. That was for a BRAND NEW GAME. Bringing FFXV would be a PORT, which is cheaper to produce than a BRAND NEW GAME. The Virtual Console Final Fantasy games were also bestsellers, so there is a current demand among Nintendo fans, as the Virtual Console was used mostly by Nintendo Loyalists.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

kkslider5552000

My thoughts on Final Fantasy XIII honestly are basically my same thoughts on Other M (though Other M annoys me far less because I at least played the gameplay and enjoyed that ok).

Final Fantasy XIII has a terribly written story, but that doesn't change that people like it. People like Final Fantasy XIII, but that doesn't change that it's a terribly written story.

And along with that, there is a world of difference in terms of in theory and execution for how good a story is. Other M's story and what it was trying to do (mostly) I love in theory and hate in execution. Not sure I'd love Final Fantasy XIII's story in theory but I'd go with it being a similar situation.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

Basically every FF since VII (except XII) has been convoluted for the sake of being convoluted, but 7-10 were at least engaging. You cared enough about the characters to get invested in seeing the story reach a satisfying resolution.

"Gosh, this Hope kid sure has it rough. I hope he turns out OK."
-No one

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

CaviarMeths wrote:

Basically every FF since VII (except XII) has been convoluted for the sake of being convoluted, but 7-10 were at least engaging. You cared enough about the characters to get invested in seeing the story reach a satisfying resolution.

-No one

@CaviarMeths I HATE SNOW AND HOPE. If I was a video game character... I would travel to their world just to destroy them.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CanisWolfred

CaviarMeths wrote:

-No one

You have no soul. The dude lost his parents and is basically thrust into an extreme situation he has no control over with a bunch of strangers. You'd think the guy could be forgiven for being rather upset.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

CanisWolfred wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

-No one

You have no soul. The dude lost his parents and is basically thrust into an extreme situation he has no control over with a bunch of strangers. You'd think the guy could be forgiven for being rather upset.

Funny enough, he wasn't one of the reasons I disliked the game.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JetForceSetGrind

CaviarMeths wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Aviator wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

If it's like FFXIII, they can keep it on the other systems...

That means we're getting another great game.

Yay!

Enjoy your eight hours of A -> B STORY A -> B STORY A -> STORY?

It's weird, as a teenager, I thought that the PS1 was the best generation of FF games. As I get older though, the more I get drawn to the SNES generation. FFIV-VI on GBA is where it's at.

It's pretty clear which is the worst generation though.

You're right, Famicom/NES.

'yawn'

JetForceSetGrind

Oragami

WhereEaglesDare wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Aviator wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

If it's like FFXIII, they can keep it on the other systems...

That means we're getting another great game.

Yay!

Enjoy your eight hours of A -> B STORY A -> B STORY A -> STORY?

It's weird, as a teenager, I thought that the PS1 was the best generation of FF games. As I get older though, the more I get drawn to the SNES generation. FFIV-VI on GBA is where it's at.

It's pretty clear which is the worst generation though.

You're right, Famicom/NES.

'yawn'

I actually agree with you

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

shingi_70

Do people hate snow for being a bad character or for at last the English dub he's exactly what's he's supposed to be which is a immature frat boy?

Also I never got this whole thing where having one game execuses having another game. The whole screw XV we have X that i've seen coming from Nintendo fans is a bit embarrassing. No doubt X is going to be that game but pinning all your hopes on that one game isn't that great. I don't see Microsoft guys saying screw Skyrim we have fable or Sony dudes saying screw Need for Speed we have GT. Seems that those guys are able to support their consoles first party as well as third party stuff.

With that said X will be one of the best games this year, but I fear it's going to get drowned out by way bigger RPG releases this year

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Oragami

shingi_70 wrote:

Also I never got this whole thing where having one game execuses having another game. The whole screw XV we have X that i've seen coming from Nintendo fans is a bit embarrassing. No doubt X is going to be that game but pinning all your hopes on that one game isn't that great. I don't see Microsoft guys saying screw Skyrim we have fable or Sony dudes saying screw Need for Speed we have GT. Seems that those guys are able to support their consoles first party as well as third party stuff.

With that said X will be one of the best games this year, but I fear it's going to get drowned out by way bigger RPG releases this year

I thought X was going to be really, really, really big. Like twice the size of Xenoblade.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

shingi_70

I mean bigger in terms of name and clout this year Alone we have

The Witcher 3
Persona 5
Dragon Age Inqustion
Pillars of the Eternity
Possible Final Fantasy XV
Dark Souls 2

I pretty much see X going the way of Mario 3d worlf where it gets ton of stupid hype for the first two weeks, but than gets completely ignored afterwards.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

Do people hate snow for being a bad character or for at last the English dub he's exactly what's he's supposed to be which is a immature frat boy?

To be fair, X will be on the Wii U while FF XV will not be. Your other examples don't really apply here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Oragami

shingi_70 wrote:

I mean bigger in terms of name and clout this year Alone we have

The Witcher 3
Persona 5
Dragon Age Inqustion
Pillars of the Eternity
Possible Final Fantasy XV
Dark Souls 2

I pretty much see X going the way of Mario 3d worlf where it gets ton of stupid hype for the first two weeks, but than gets completely ignored afterwards.

I dunno. A lot of people have been really hyped for X since its announcement, but it took a while for people to be hyped about Super Mario 3D World. And also Xenoblade had overwhelmingly positive reception (it sold for $90 used at GameStop), and X looks like it could further improve Xenoblade's formula. And the Wii U has an extreme lack of RPGs.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Oragami

Unca_Lz wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

To be fair, X will be on the Wii U while FF XV will not be. Your other examples don't really apply here

That's. What. We're. Trying. To. FIX!!! He's saying that the mindset of being complacent with only one game in a genre on the Wii U is why we aren't currently getting games like FFXV. If fans spoke up, we might have a shot of getting AAA third Party titles on the Wii U.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

@shingi_70 I hate Snow because he's a clown, a terrible character, and made FF 13 a worse game than it already was.

X isn't nowhere near like Super Mario 3D World because I highly suspect Japan is gonna love X like crazy the instant it releases.
I think the JRPG crowd will also love X the instant it releases.
Super Mario 3D World got critical praise from practically everybody and it should've been a launch game for Wii U.
X will have higher sales than Super Mario 3D World.
And I actually thought Super Mario 3D World was one of those games were it gets high sales over a period of time... not release day.
And why the freaking heck should I not brag about the Wii U getting X? If Sony or Microsoft had this game to themselves, then their fanbase would be screaming about it too. Don't try to deny it. Do you really don't see the Xbox One crowd bragging about Titanfall and PS4 crowd bragging about Infamous: Second Son? Gimme a freaking break, man.

Master of the Hype Train

Oragami

Blast wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

@shingi_70 I hate Snow because he's a clown, a terrible character, and made FF 13 a worse game than it already was.

X isn't nowhere near like Super Mario 3D World because I highly suspect Japan is gonna love X like crazy the instant it releases.
Super Mario 3D World got critical praise from practically everybody and it should've been a launch game for Wii U.
And I actually thought Super Mario 3D World was one of those games were it gets high sales over a period of time... not release day.
And why the freaking heck should I not brag about the Wii U getting X? If Sony or Microsoft had this game to themselves, then their fanbase would be screaming about it too. Don't try to deny it. Do you really don't see the Xbox One crowd bragging about Titanfall and PS4 crowd bragging about Infamous: Second Son? Gimme a freaking break, man.

You can brag, just don't stop asking for more JRPGs on the Wii U just because we are getting one amazing one.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Blast

Oragami wrote:

Blast wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

You can brag, just don't stop asking for more JRPGs on the Wii U just because we are getting one amazing one.

@Oragami Lol I want high quality JRPGs on Wii U. I prefer quality over quantity.

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.