Wii U Forum

Topic: Customers actively driving down the WiiU price

Showing 61 to 66 of 66

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

61. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Yes, Disney should close. Microsoft should sell off most of its company to be profitable. Sony will die soon.

All supported by hard, concrete facts, that have been manufactured from someone's intuition and business insight.

Do you think you could change your attitude a bit? You're being incredibly smarmy and rude to him. I know his arguments are pretty flawed, but that's no reason to act that way. If you're right, then you're right. You shouldn't have to degrade him on top of that. :)

We've all tried talking sense to SCAR. And we all know it doesn't work. Perhaps, just perhaps, he needs to be made to look silly to understand that what he's saying is freakin' silly? Worth a shot at the very least. I don't know what he'll understand at this point.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

62. Posted:

@SCAR there's only so many times we can go through this, but you have absolutely nothing to support your viewpoint. There's literally nothing suggesting that companies can only profit when focusing on only one thing at a time. Please show me where Microsoft and Sony's ability to make money in gaming is hindered by taking part in anything else.

If this is such an easily comprehendible and widespread belief, please show me one analyst that has indicated either company would be better of doing what you suggested.

You cannot honestly post something that drastic and expect everyone to believe you because you say so and we're all just fools.

True_Hero wrote:

Do you think you could change your attitude a bit?

And break character? We can't have none of that. Really though I appreciate your good-heartedness, but you're about five years late when it comes to changing my posting style.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

63. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Yes, Disney should close. Microsoft should sell off most of its company to be profitable. Sony will die soon.

All supported by hard, concrete facts, that have been manufactured from someone's intuition and business insight.

Do you think you could change your attitude a bit? You're being incredibly smarmy and rude to him. I know his arguments are pretty flawed, but that's no reason to act that way. If you're right, then you're right. You shouldn't have to degrade him on top of that. :)

We've all tried talking sense to SCAR. And we all know it doesn't work. Perhaps, just perhaps, he needs to be made to look silly to understand that what he's saying is freakin' silly?

What I've seen so far is just mean, not beneficial.
Besides, if SCAR's so resistant to other opinions, then why keep trying? It doesn't do either party any favors and only serves to fuel more arguments. People should just ignore what he says if it's so outrageous. As a wise proverb says: "Cast not your Rupees before Cuccos." ;)

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

64. Posted:

It always makes my life happy when I see Alex has returned to the forums.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

65. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

It always makes my life happy when I see Alex has returned to the forums.

<3 found a gif to express my true feelings:

Untitled

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kaabiitorori

66. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

That doesn't refer to people 'wanting Nintendo to drop out'. That refers to the TC's concerns that driving the price down and not making the console profitable enough would drive them out.

Entirely different topics.

And I was talking about why people don't want to purchase the Hardware and why Nintendo shouldn't drop out of the Hardware race... To me it sounds on topic.

I think Nintendo should drop the 8GB system and drop the 32GB system's price down to $300. The 32GB system is the better selling version, $50 bucks wouldn't cause that big of an uproar for another ambassador program, Everyone would be getting a free game (NintendoLand), and they would be $100 cheaper than PS4 while being completely backwards compatible, free online, use old accessories that most people already have, and delivering a killer line-up this holiday. Nintendo just needs better advertising

This. Absolutely agree with you.

Cannot say it enough, but right now the Wii U is suffering the same initial problems than the 3DS. What did the 3DS need to properly take off? A decent price drop, a good amount of games, and a good range of bundles to stimulate both hardware and software sales. This is just what the console needs, alongside with a new and better advertisement campaign and a white Premium 32Gb Wii U (dropping the Basic 8Gb model since it’s not their best-selling SKU).

No matter what Xbox One or PS4 will dictate in the market, Wii U will have its place as well. At the end of the day, I believe games speak louder than graphic powerhouse, and while both consoles will have their own multi-platforms and exclusives, so will the Wii U as well. =)

Kaabiitorori