Forums

Topic: Create a random "fact" about a Nintendo character

Posts 81 to 92 of 92

LzWinky

Link can jump through lava...

There is a wall of falling lava in the Death Mountain Crater that Link can jump through and get three hearts

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Koopa-King

Pikmin are apparently rich in Vitamin C. No wonder those blood thirsty monster's have such nice teeth!

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nintendo Network ID: nyansloth

veeflames

The characters in Mario Party 7 are actually looking for a job. The jobs are the mini games, which means the characters are always very successful in finding a job. At the same time, they always mess up in one way or another and get fired shortly after.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Haru17

bezerker99 wrote:

The Samus Aran from Other M is not the Samus Aran from the other Metroid games. FACT!!!!

It's Dark Samus; having been foiled in corrupting the entire universe with phazon she/it settled for just disempowering women.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Hendesu

Ness is actually a fetus while Giygas is actually a doctor. Which that Ness mother is gonna have a abortion.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Darknyht

Mario really just sits at home with a cloning machine, all the Mario's you play as are the clones. Wario is a clone of a clone.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Rexcalibr

Despite being cute and appearing friendly, Yoshis are carnivores and have taken a liking to the taste of human flesh. This is also the reason why Yoshi is so vicious and aggressive in Smash Bros during 1v1 For Glory matches. They will not hesitate to use their offspring, or eggs, as a weapon if it means the chance to dine.

Rexcalibr

Mr_Video

Wario keeps Waluigi trapped in his basement. He's only released from his prison to participate in social gatherings such as kart races and sporting events before returning to his confinement.

Mr_Video

ZanderShepherd

Wario has gotten even more obsessed with money starting from the WarioWare games because he still has to pay of the loan of his bike.

ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

Also, the Wii Fit Trainers have an excersice addiction. I get why their attacks are based on yoga and strength training excersizes, but even when they're teetering when they're on the edge of a stage (where they could fall to their deaths), when they're smacking against the screen, or even when they're knocked down on the floor, they still excersize while they do it. For you to get punched in the face, fall over, and then do a spinal twist, you have an addiction my friend.

(But that's OK, you're still my Smash mains )

ZanderShepherd

Haru17

Samus gets lonely and bored between games so she writes romance fanfiction, pairing herself with others. She's the true source of her occasionally creepy fan following.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Geonjaha

Stop compromising the privacy of my head-canon! Literally so triggered right now...

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.