Forums

Topic: Crash Bandicoot to make a comeback in 2013!

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

SammyOfMobius

Crash Bandicoot, the loveable shirtless fox, is returning in 2013 to Wii U, Xbox 360, and Playstation systems (PS3, PS Vita, PS4)! As you all know, it's been five years since the last Crash game, so as you cna imagine, I'm psyched. BUT!!!!!! I have a few notes. If Activition wants me to buy their new game, it better be like the classic Crash Bandicoot trilogy and not the terrible Titans series. I miss the classic Crash gameplay... it felt like a 2D Mario game in a 3D view (similar to Super Mario 3D Land) and Crash games were just so great before the Titans series. When Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant arrived, I barely recognized Crash. So basically, bring back classic Crash gameplay and all the things I loved about the series. Overall, I am glad to know that one of my childhood heroes will be returning this year. Thank you Activision, and please take my advice while making this game.
What are your thoughts on the fox's big return? Please comment below!
EDIT: My apoligies... here's the link!

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/03/crash-bandicoot-coming-wii-u/

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

traceman

technicly crash is a bandicoot not a fox. Also I don't ever remember haring about this

traceman

3DS Friend Code: 4986-4966-8881

SammyOfMobius

@DestinyMan Well read the link.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

MrWalkieTalkie

Just for fun. Here's an old picture!
Untitled
I remember back when it was Crash vs Mario vs Sonic. Nowadays its more like Kratos vs Mario vs Master Chief. and Sonic just turned into a multi-platform guy.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Just for fun. Here's an old picture!
Untitled
I remember back when it was Crash vs Mario vs Sonic. Nowadays its more like Kratos vs Mario vs Master Chief. and Sonic just turned into a multi-platform guy.

Haha! Classic. I wasn't even born at this time (I'm 14), but it's nice to look at what games were hot two decades ago. Sonic 3D Blast on Sega Saturn doesn't stand a chance, and Mario 64 vs Crash Bandicoot is a close call. When the next Crash game comes out, the people who make these magazines should make a throwback issue of this, pitting the upcoming 3D Mario game on Wii U against the upcoming Crash game and upcoming Sonic game.
EDIT: I did some research, and the people who made Next Generation magazine converted to an online magazine known as Edge. Maybe Edge could mae a throwback article of this!

zoroarkrules25

Lol, that would be funny to see and i can't wait for this.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SammyOfMobius

Big-Daddy wrote:

I love that crazy guy! I can't wait for him to come back. (Hopefully)

I'm 100% certain that he's coming back this year. That teaser image was posted by Activision themselves... there's no "maybe" that he's coming back this year, because he is coming back this year.

SammyOfMobius

CanisWolfred wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

traceman wrote:

technicly crash is a bandicoot not a fox. Also I don't ever remember haring about this

Well read the link.

All I see is Wii U daily jumping to wild conclusions for the millionth time.

Oh heh heh! Mah bad, I meant to comment on Destiny Man, not you. So what animal he?

SammyOfMobius

I thought that was just his last name...

zoroarkrules25

Lol, you didn't know that. Bandicoot is not a last name, it's like how sonic is sonic the hedgehog.

SammyOfMobius

Kirby the Kirby! Pikachu the Pikachu! Red Pikmin the Red Pikmin! Mr. Saturn the Mr. Saturn!

CanisWolfred

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Lol, you didn't know that. Bandicoot is not a last name, it's like how sonic is sonic the hedgehog.

He was probably thinking of something like Sly Cooper (last I checked, Cooper is not the name of an animal).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zoroarkrules25

Probably and i don't believe a cooper is an animal either.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic