Forums

Topic: Watch_Dogs for all systems

Posts 221 to 240 of 444

shingi_70

unrandomsam wrote:

You say you can play it how you want but then exclude how I would want to play it (I hate stealth or playing anything slowly).

If it came off that way i'm sorry, its just the game really opens up when your stealthing around, and I tend to play these classes in those sorts of games. To be fair I have had a few times where I go with an Ak-47 and Gernade launcher to quickly end the threat. Mostly depends on where i'm at and how many people are around to call the cops.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

The game seems to be doing well.

Sure, it’s easy enough for us to call our game highly anticipated. After all, we saw the copious comments from the community and amongst the media – all that lovely chatter about how everyone can’t wait to get their paws on Watch Dogs. And, after a modest delay, we couldn’t wait to deliver Ubisoft Montreal’s innovative take on the open-world adventure. The good news: You really meant it. In its first 24 hours of availability, Watch Dogs sold more copies than any previous title in Ubisoft’s history!
“Watch Dogs is an amazing achievement and our teams should be proud that the creativity, innovation and long hours they invested in making this game are paying off,” said Ubisoft’s co-founder and CEO Yves Guillemot. “It’s great to see so many customers enjoy playing the game, and it shows that Watch Dogs has cracked the code for developing a new blockbuster IP and a thoroughly new-gen experience.”

To note Assissan's Creed was the fastest selling New IP that wasn't packed it when it came out. Looks like the delays and resoultiongate have amounted to nothing. Will be intresting to see whats announced by Ubisoft at this E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

The game seems to be doing well.

Sure, it’s easy enough for us to call our game highly anticipated. After all, we saw the copious comments from the community and amongst the media – all that lovely chatter about how everyone can’t wait to get their paws on Watch Dogs. And, after a modest delay, we couldn’t wait to deliver Ubisoft Montreal’s innovative take on the open-world adventure. The good news: You really meant it. In its first 24 hours of availability, Watch Dogs sold more copies than any previous title in Ubisoft’s history!
“Watch Dogs is an amazing achievement and our teams should be proud that the creativity, innovation and long hours they invested in making this game are paying off,” said Ubisoft’s co-founder and CEO Yves Guillemot. “It’s great to see so many customers enjoy playing the game, and it shows that Watch Dogs has cracked the code for developing a new blockbuster IP and a thoroughly new-gen experience.”

To note Assissan's Creed was the fastest selling New IP that wasn't packed it when it came out. Looks like the delays and resoultiongate have amounted to nothing. Will be intresting to see whats announced by Ubisoft at this E3.

Watch_Dogs Game of the Year Edition available this holiday with Watch_Dogs 2 coming next yet

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

shingi_70

Nah I think ubi is going to wait till 2016 for a new Watch_dogs. Expect the division to be the hot new IP for next year and its rumored they're working on another new game. To note out of the popular genres ubiaoft doesn't have a main their shooting franchises (ranibiw six Patroits has been in development forever) or a WRPG.

I could see them revrevealing Rainbow Six and Beyond Good and Evil this year.

WAT!

Spoony_Tech

If they use the same city I can see this again next year. If not 2015 sounds about right. It will probably be what this should've been with 2 more years in development!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

If this was really coming to the U you would think we would have a date by now or at least a trailer for it. I still want it but the hype train stopped in June! Sad but I still have my fingers crossed.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PinkSpider

How are we in November and still had no footage from the Wii U game, its due out in like 18 days or something. UniSoft really expect to sell a game with no advertising. They are a bunch of complete tools. Ubisoft are a bunch of amateur developers. They can go f##k them selves and any chance of me buying anything from them again. Rant over.

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

jump

PinkSpider wrote:

How are we in November and still had no footage from the Wii U game, its due out in like 18 days or something. UniSoft really expect to sell a game with no advertising. They are a bunch of complete tools. Ubisoft are a bunch of amateur developers. They can go f##k them selves and any chance of me buying anything from them again. Rant over.

I've seen footage from the Wii U version.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoodooTrumpet

arronishere wrote:

PinkSpider wrote:

I've seen footage from the Wii U version.

Untitled

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Spoony_Tech

Actually there is a very old trailer on YouTube. It looks quite good but how can we be sure it still even looks like that.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Just another in their long list of fails! I'll get it in January at 20$ or less. Last year at this time I was excited for it but screw them.

MERG said:

Captain_Toad

Oh, Thank goodness I thought it would going to be at the highest $40 that way we could've get an easier time buying the game since it's been out for some time on other systems and was a bit over-hyped. Good on ya, Ubisoft.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DragonbornRito

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Just another in their long list of fails! I'll get it in January at 20$ or less. Last year at this time I was excited for it but screw them.

Already determined that I won't touch it until it hits $5 on Steam. Ubisoft has just been horrible in my eyes lately. I'm not willing to pay $60 for a game that seems to only be cared about on PS4 and Xbone. (The horror stories on PC are bad...) Gotta pay for Smash Bros. with SOMETHING.

DragonbornRito

Shy_Guy

None of the DLC and want us to pay full price?
Untitled

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

havokpants

to be fair
you should stop complaining about not getting dlc
the dlc is an extension to the game
optional may i add
+people payed £50 on other platforms for the game WITHOUT DLC
buying a season pass cost £20
making the game £70
stop complaing
we're getting the same experience
but this is what you are saying
"how dare you make me pay for a game that costs full price but not let us pay EVEN MORE for a coouple of extensions that i will not touch after a couple hours of playing it"

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

BoltedArc

I didn't think watchdogs would be on anyone's radar since its releasing 6 months after the other platforms which in my opinion is garbage beside that the game isn't all that great. We need to put an axe towards games that are being ported over because we lose every time. Either take the time to learn the consoles strength and weaknesses or just don't bring it at all, 1st parties looks and plays great, the 3rd parties that have come out so far for ps4x1 have been disappointing including watchdogs! WiiU hasn't missed out on anything but frustration, DLC thats on disc, poor development & games that look like the one that came before it with crisco rubbed over it to look shiny!

Look from a farther distance to see the entire picture, even if you don't want to!

jariw

IMO, the time of release is worse than the price.

jariw

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.