Forums

Topic: Watch_Dogs for all systems

Posts 181 to 200 of 444

dumedum

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'm going to laugh in all of the Wii U hater's faces if Watch Dogs for Wii U ends up having the best graphics!

I know, right? It could happen with the extra development time.
"Watch Dogs is 900p on PlayStation 4, 792p on Xbox One, AT 30 FPS" is such a pathetic statement about these consoles it's almost unbelievable.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Spoony_Tech

Well we will find out tomorrow how good this game may or may not be. Don't think UBISoft is taking any chances as most reviews haven't posted yet lol. Mario Kart reviews 2 weeks early Watch Dogs day one release. Not much confidence there If you ask me. Reguardless they have my money as this type of game is badly needed on Nintendo systems!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MrGawain

Reading the reviews on Metacritic, it seems to be a familiar Assassins Creed open world game with some hacking bits that aren't exactly ground breaking after all. Story a little dull and clichéd. Exciting for the graphics lovers, general 'shrugginess' for anyone looking for something inspired.

I very much doubt I'll bother now.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Nintenjoe64

I was quite excited for this on Wii U. I knew it wouldn't be perfect but the super late embargo, combined with the fact it has instant fail stealth missions makes me worry it's just a poor Assassin's Creed, set in the future.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Spoony_Tech

Well considering we most likely won't get the next Assassins Creed, I'll welcome it with open arms!

I don't ever take much stock in it but the average user score for all the systems combined is about a 4.7 and that's with over 300 reviews. As for the main reviews they are all over the place from 100% to 60% but the overall scores are still good. Anybody that thinks a 82%to 77% is bad was expecting too much.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

unrandomsam

All that shows is Ubisoft bribed loads of reviewers. If it was any good the user score would be much higher.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

MrGawain

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Anybody that thinks a 82% to 77% is bad was expecting too much.

What do you expect? we've been spoiled by Nintendo 1st party.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Pagey

unrandomsam wrote:

All that shows is Ubisoft bribed loads of reviewers. If it was any good the user score would be much higher.

Do you have a source for that claim?

Do you have to prove you played the game to write a user review on Metacritic? No, so why anyone would trust "user" reviews on that site for a popular game is beyond me. It happens every time an anticipated game comes out. Fanboys from both sides of the fence will give 0 and 10 scores without even playing the damn thing.

PSN: James_Page | NN: 1stGenCummins | XBL: Mopar Parker | Steam: Fred Fuchs

Blast

I've been watching the game on Youtube.... It looks awesome yet stale at the same time.
Its another incredibly overhyped game but I still want it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Been playing for about two hours and I really like.the game so far. It's an open world game with a focus on stealth and using technology to your advantge. The opening mission was really heavy on the stealth and they reward you for not getting seen or killing folks.

The opening skills this far make me feel pretty powerful in the world which is awesome. I did a random crime which was triggered by a text I happened to hack into. I Starr chasing the guy down the alley and activate a circut vent right ahead of him to explode. He cliches back I dive over him roll pull put my baton and knock him senrless.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

jasonbra

Watch Dogs if it actually comes out on the wiiu, wont sell very well. It'll be lucky to get 250,000 sales. If it came out with the other systems it might have a chance...but by the time it comes out on wiiu at the end of the year..people wont care about it especially since it'll be available on other platforms for $29.99 and the wiiu version will be $69.99.

jasonbra

Spoony_Tech

jasonbra wrote:

Watch Dogs if it actually comes out on the wiiu, wont sell very well. It'll be lucky to get 250,000 sales. If it came out with the other systems it might have a chance...but by the time it comes out on wiiu at the end of the year..people wont care about it especially since it'll be available on other platforms for $29.99 and the wiiu version will be $69.99.

I would consider 250k extremely good for Wii U sales. UBISoft can only hope it hits that total.

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

if it came out at the same time as other systems, most Nintendo fans would buy Mario Kart instead :/

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jasonbra

Spoony_Tech wrote:

jasonbra wrote:

I would consider 250k extremely good for Wii U sales. UBISoft can only hope it hits that total.

And that says a lot about the system right now. 250k is really bad for a title like Watch Dogs. Those kind of numbers wont make anyone want to put out games on the WiiU.

jasonbra

SCRAPPER392

kkslider5552000 wrote:

if it came out at the same time as other systems, most Nintendo fans would buy Mario Kart instead :/

You're right. I probably would have bought it on Wii U. I just want to wait until the Wii U version comes out, so I can make a legitimate decision between the Xbox One and Wii U version. I'm only gonna buy the game once.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

epicmatt12302

On Metacritic: The critics think it's pretty good (scores ranging from 78-82 across consoles and PC) but the users think it's either average or bad (scores ranging from 4.4-6.0)

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

shingi_70

Meta critic user scores really aren't that reliable it takes time to weed out the troll reviews. Almost every first party game gets a bad score at first due to drive by trolls from other camps.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

@shingi_70
Why would people be trolling, though? The game is pretty much the same on all consoles, unless you're suggesting that PS fans are trolling the Xbox section, and vice versa. I'm not really sure which group of people to trust, honestly.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Spoony_Tech

I think the people that give it a 2 or lower are trolling tbh. They think they're just balancing the score out since they know people will blindly give it a 10. I've seen it done and even reviewed so by users.

MERG said:

Blast

People are scoring this game bad cuz they expected it to be much better and to be prettier.
This game was overhyped and portrayed as a "real next gen experience"... well look at it now...
I don't think its a bad game, though.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.