Forums

Topic: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - OT

Posts 441 to 446 of 446

PocketCP

Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle and I have some snake oil to sell! Do you like Captain Toad? Do you like Let's Plays?
Do you like Captain Toad and Let's Plays?! Then boy do I have a treat for you! My friends and I are Let's Playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and we thought you might enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I have no intention of spamming our work, and if I have offended anyone by posting the following link to our channel I apologize. I honestly believe some people on this forum might enjoy our content and thought I'd try sharing it with everyone. Also, our language is definitely PG-13.

[removed]

We hope you enjoy our let's play series, and if not I'm sorry we failed you! Adieu!

Edited on by Octane

Check out our Let's Play Series: Pocket Change Plays! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEElrRMtSvtvYXNSa78Nwag

DefHalan

@PocketCP: Just to let you know, they don't like advertising. You can post a link in your signature for your stream but advertising like that is frowned on.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rexcalibr

DefHalan wrote:

@PocketCP: Just to let you know, they don't like advertising. You can post a link in your signature for your stream but advertising like that is frowned on.

I don't see what the big deal is. He made ONE post and he said he's not spamming the videos.

Rexcalibr

DefHalan

@Rexcalibr: I am just letting him know.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Octane

@PocketCP: Please use your signature for advertisement or promotion of your YouTube channel.

Octane

PocketCP

@Octane: Sorry that I was a nuisance, I really didn't mean to step on anyone's toes! I must have missed something in the Community Rules. I will be more respectful in future.

@DefHalen: Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry guys, I messed up! We will be more respectful in future!!!

Check out our Let's Play Series: Pocket Change Plays! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEElrRMtSvtvYXNSa78Nwag

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.