Forums

Topic: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 446

Yoshi

Finally! Toadette playable in a non-spinoff Mario game! Is this a first?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Jacob717

brewsky wrote:

Technically, this is a spin-off game, but if you mean excluding Mario Kart/Party/Sports, then yes.

Toadette gets to appear in a real game, while Daisy and Waluigi are still waiting.

EDIT: Toadette was in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and she appears in the intro of Super Mario Galaxy.

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

DefHalan

So pumped for this game, I do wish there was some co-op but no biggie

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Shirma_Akayaku

Dipper723 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Technically, this is a spin-off game, but if you mean excluding Mario Kart/Party/Sports, then yes.

Toadette gets to appear in a real game, while Daisy and Waluigi are still waiting.

lol poor Waluigi and Daisy! Daisy almost had a shot at Super Mario 3D World though (a MAIN Mario series game).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Octane

Only three more months...

Octane

Blast

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Alright!! You can play as Toadette!! She's so adorable!!

Wow... Adorable!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

jariw wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

So there's 70 levels?

According to the NeoGAF thread, the text says "over 70 levels".
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909710

So 71-74 levels basically (think they would've put 75+ if it was 75+).

I think I remember a game or two that said "over X levels" and it was literally exactly that many levels instead of over it. Which was funny.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jariw

Release date in Europe: January 9, 2015

NoE version of the trailer:

Edited on by jariw

jariw

jump

jariw wrote:

That makes no sense to me, they said they shoved it back to ease a lack of new releases next year then it should go towards the end of Jan. Putting it so closely behind Xmas will mean it lose out alot. Maybe it's so there so when it's released it has a better chance of jumping up the chart?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

PrincessSugoi

$40 for THAT amount of content? Over 70 levels means even with all shown so far, we still only seen the tip of the iceberg. If I didn't already want it, that certainly would have been the clincher.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

jariw

arronishere wrote:

jariw wrote:

That makes no sense to me, they said they shoved it back to ease a lack of new releases next year then it should go towards the end of Jan. Putting it so closely behind Xmas will mean it lose out alot. Maybe it's so there so when it's released it has a better chance of jumping up the chart?

One-game-at-a-time marketing approach, since they release SSB U two weeks later in Europe than in America.

jariw

Rin-go

arronishere wrote:

jariw wrote:

I don't think they ever said this. That was mere internet chatter. It always seemed to me that it is because of Smash. Smash is the holiday release in Europe.

Rin-go

jariw

arronishere wrote:

Yes Smash is the big release but so what? Smash is only delayed a week from the US date and they are still releasing it at the hardest time possible for a new release which is my point.

October 21st vs. December 5th is not one week.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Inkling

This release date makes so much sense!

sarcasm

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

luisesteban

The trailer looks gorgeous.

luisesteban

LucinaSmash

Few hours ago I was really looking forward to Captain Toad + Toadette after watching he Japanese trailer. After watching the English version, I spontaneously lost my interest with the game. Was I expecting Dora the Explorer to narrate the English trailer?

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Jacob717

LucinaSmash wrote:

Few hours ago I was really looking forward to Captain Toad + Toadette after watching he Japanese trailer. After watching the English version, I spontaneously lost my interest with the game. Was I expecting Dora the Explorer to narrate the English trailer?

Toad & Toadette: Windo now swiping, Windo no swiping, Windo no swiping!
Windo: [snaps] Aw, man! [flies away]

Jacob717

Captain_Toad

Tops wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

It's not like he's narrating the entire game (thank goodness)

Yeah... thank .......goodness...(shoot...there's goes my chance of people liking the narrator idea.)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.