Forums

Topic: Can Wii U survive without EA?

Posts 81 to 88 of 88

Happy_Mask

kk invalidated all your arguments with zoolander.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Sentinator

Midnight3DS wrote:

I can't live without Mass Effect, potentially Bioware Star Wars, Dragon Age (Though I'm bitter about DA 2)... that's about it.

I can't live without Bioware in general but they are the only western developer worth anything. Its a shame they got the worst publisher in the world as their parent company. The only thing Rockstar have worth it is GTA TBH.

Sentinator

kkslider5552000

RancidVomit86 wrote:

For it being a 'nothing of value' thread someone sure is putting some interest into it.

That depends if you consider "annoyingly redundant and poorly thought out to the point of self parody" as something of value I suppose. It might?

Happy_Mask wrote:

kk invalidated all your arguments with zoolander.

Somehow I've never used that joke ever. I'm not sure how honestly.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RancidVomit86

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ok, can I elaborate because I need to state this again. If you are implying I should care about the success or failures early on for a console, you are an insult to my intelligence. It makes no difference at this point. Yes, it is possible Nintendo can survive without EA, but its a non-issue because of Nintendo. Nintendo will fail if Nintendo fails, not because of a single publisher. Yes, EA not supporting the system is a very bad sign but...duh. That's a given. But otherwise, if they don't fail and...y'know, succeed, EA will then put games on the console to make money. The end. There is no discussion to be had beyond this.

Like seriously, were people living under a rock until last year? This is like being surprised that Scary Movie V isn't funny, I don't know how anyone who pays any attention to gaming in the past...decade, could find any of this to be anything beyond incredibly familiar.

That being said, I fully realize my posts about 3DS' first year make this a bit hypocritical. But even though I feel that's a bit different (DS wasn't abandoned for forever and 3DS doesn't have super expensive HD graphics for example), I do think in retrospect that I was dumb and overreacted to that. Which is why I think this is so idiotic.

After seeing this post it just seemed it became more than a nothing of value thread to you. Sorry if I'm wrong but that's just how it looks.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

kkslider5552000

Because it was a pretty blatant troll comment because I'm sick of this. Like Harlem Shake level of "oh god internet, stop, you are not clever."

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Cheaptrick

It's funny seeing different kinds of people reacting to the question. One kind treating it rationally & accepting the implication of such thought while still have its faith on Nintendo while the other kind treating it as an attack on Nintendo & the Wii U & will resort to personal insults to prove a point. Way to go boys. I'll be asking more questions in the future.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.