Wii U Forum

Topic: Can we say now Nintendo Land was a good launch title?

Showing 21 to 40 of 116

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link-Hero

21. Posted:

When I got my Wii back in 2006, I only played all five games in Wii Sports at least once to test out the controls. Never touched it again after that.

The biggest problem I had with the game was that it was based off of sports (duh), and I always found them to be very boring and repetitive. But the thing is, what Wii Sports did was take five sports and made them even more basic, boring, and repetitive then before. In fact, all the games feel like they all played the same way except you flick your wrist in a slightly different direction. Because of that, Wii Sports felt like a very lazily made game.

Nintendo Land, however, looks and feels like an actual game. It cleary had a lot more effort put into it. Every attraction plays differently making all of them a different and unique experience. I'm actually having more fun with Nintendo Land than I ever had with Wii Sports.

So, yah. I say this is a much better launch title than Wii Sports.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SteveW

22. Posted:

No

SteveW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

23. Posted:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Absolute_Zero

24. Posted:

I thought it was really good. It was fun to play with my bros, and was visually impressive. It was much better than I was originally thinking it would be.

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4292-4895

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

25. Posted:

Actually, I did play Nintendo Land! I played it with an instore demo unit. Playing, I believe, Link's Archery. It seemed like a pretty awesome game!

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

26. Posted:

Yes. Every game in it offered a different game and experience and way to use the controller while remaining fun. I like some more then others but it offers a lot for its value and goes much deeper then I expected.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Schprocket

27. Posted:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Whilst I agree with the request to flesh it out, the same should also be asked of CanisGrumblebumfred whose answer was exactly the same but on the previous page (see post 20). :)

Edited on by Schprocket

NOW'S THE TIME ON SPROCKETS WHEN Wii U DANCE!!!

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

28. Posted:

Schprocket wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Whilst I agree with the request to flesh it out, the same should also be asked of CanisGrumblebumfred whose answer was exactly the same but on the previous page (see post 20). :)

Says you.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

29. Posted:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

30. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

If they don't have a reason, then why do they have an opinion?
Edit: Also, interpretations can include facts. Let's say someone plays a really glitchy game, is it not a fact that the game is glitchy if it glitches on multiple occasions?

Edited on by BlatantlyHeroic

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

31. Posted:

Don't lie! all you punks want to live in Nintendo Land for the rest of your sad lives.

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

32. Posted:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

If you don't have a reason, then what good is your opinion?

I don't need to think through a conscious reason for why I like pizza. I just do.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

33. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

If you don't have a reason, then what good is your opinion?

I don't need to think through a conscious reason for why I like pizza. I just do.

Perhaps the spices in the sauce appeal to you, or maybe it's because you like the blended taste that is created when all ingredients are formed together to create the pizza you desire and love. If you love pizza, there's something about pizza that makes you love it.

Edited on by BlatantlyHeroic

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SMEXIZELDAMAN

34. Posted:

It's just an opinion. Peoples' opinions will never be all the same. No point in arguing or posting a rude comment back at someone because your opinions differ. Let's play nicely now.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Absolute_Zero

35. Posted:

@Alphalchimoru Wow, that's deep.

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4292-4895

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

36. Posted:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

If you don't have a reason, then what good is your opinion?

I don't need to think through a conscious reason for why I like pizza. I just do.

Perhaps the spices in the sauce appeal to you, or maybe it's because you like the blended taste that is created when all ingredients are formed together to create the pizza you desire and love. If you love pizza, there's something about pizza that makes you love it.

I don't need to think about it to 1) like pizza and 2) have the opinion 'I like pizza'.

Point is I really don't care why I like pizza. I do and that's a legitimate opinion. This is a flipping forum. If you want thought-out opinions about stuff there's thousands out there. They' called 'reviews'

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

37. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

If you don't have a reason, then what good is your opinion?

I don't need to think through a conscious reason for why I like pizza. I just do.

Perhaps the spices in the sauce appeal to you, or maybe it's because you like the blended taste that is created when all ingredients are formed together to create the pizza you desire and love. If you love pizza, there's something about pizza that makes you love it.

I don't need to think about it to 1) like pizza and 2) have the opinion 'I like pizza'.

Point is I really don't care why I like pizza. I do and that's a legitimate opinion. This is a flipping forum. If you want thought-out opinions about stuff there's thousands out there. They' called 'reviews'

Ah, I see you are one of the people who see no reason to think things entirely through, you also seem to have to be a bit enraged. Also, there many other users who are thinkers that comment on these forums. From my analysis you seem to either be a teenager, or a really arrogant adult.

Edited on by BlatantlyHeroic

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

38. Posted:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Bankai wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

SteveW wrote:

No

All you say is no? You don't support your statement with facts of any kind? Then your opinion is now false and rejected. A post without reason deserves feedback without reason.

Anyone who thinks that an opinion about a game can be supported by facts is a person who has an opinion that is false. Opinions about the quality of something as subjective as art/ entertainment can be supported by interpretations, not facts.

If you don't have a reason, then what good is your opinion?

I don't need to think through a conscious reason for why I like pizza. I just do.

Perhaps the spices in the sauce appeal to you, or maybe it's because you like the blended taste that is created when all ingredients are formed together to create the pizza you desire and love. If you love pizza, there's something about pizza that makes you love it.

I don't need to think about it to 1) like pizza and 2) have the opinion 'I like pizza'.

Point is I really don't care why I like pizza. I do and that's a legitimate opinion. This is a flipping forum. If you want thought-out opinions about stuff there's thousands out there. They' called 'reviews'

Ah, I see you are one of the people who see no reason to think things entirely through, you also seem to have to be a bit enraged. There are also many other users who use thought that are on this site and comment on forums. From my analysis you seem to either be a teenager, or a really arrogant adult.

Don't become an analyst. You're more wrong than Pachter.

I object to people harassing other people for having different opinions to their own. That's all. There was no reason for you to throw a tantrum over a single word.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

39. Posted:

Ah, I see you are one of the people who see no reason to think things entirely through, you also seem to have to be a bit enraged. Also, there many other users who are thinkers that comment on these forums. From my analysis you seem to either be a teenager, or a really arrogant adult.

I'm assuming these little problems keep you up at night.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

40. Posted:

@CactusJackson Pretty much.
@Bankai I was not throwing a tantrum, I was just stating that they should have supported their answer.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016