Wii U Forum

Topic: Call of Duty: Ghosts

Showing 81 to 100 of 143

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

81. Posted:

I think it's time to resurrect this thread. I went and got the game at midnight, for Wii U of course. TOTALLY different from Black Ops II. It seems more open and there's alot more you can do for multiplayer.

There's an update right when you put in the disc. Make sure that's on the Wii U itself, otherwise it will most likely freeze.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

conman2012

82. Posted:

So...worth it?

conman2012

AuthorMessage
Avatar

StyledFawn476

83. Posted:

Yes, tell us oh great "Midnight Loot Snatcher". Share the game's benefits over Black Ops 2 so that we may discuss further about the game's worth.

StyledFawn476

Nintendo Network ID: StyledFawn476

AuthorMessage
Avatar

UpdateNightmare

84. Posted:

Can you do local coop, one on TV, other on gamepad?

UpdateNightmare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Beetlejuice

85. Posted:

Untitled

Midnight Launch FTW!!!

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bail

86. Posted:

UpdateNightmare wrote:

Can you do local coop, one on TV, other on gamepad?

yes.

Gaming Appreciation.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockybalboa

87. Posted:

This and Ac4 have been wonderful ports. They've been made with respect and care. It's a pretty great game for the most part. Ill be online alot. jacob422. Feel free for anyone to add me

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

88. Posted:

I think it's the best one they've made. There's probably 1000s of different custon options you can make for the appearance of your soldier, and the perk and weapon system makes all the previous ones look like a joke.

Exclusive features for the Wii U are the GamePad and Wii remote control schemes. As far as I can tell, the graphics are the same besides the resolution. I can't tell which version has the better graphics unless I would be having the games running on different platforms, side by side.

Although Activision did a good job on this game fir multiplayer(I haven't played the campaign), I feel like they're losing it. Xbox One is running the game at 720p supposedly, and sub-HD on Wii U. We all know the Wii U and Xbox One can run stuff better than 7th gen, so I don't get what Activisions deal is.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockybalboa

89. Posted:

For the xbox one it sounds like they just didn't have enough time with the tech to understand how to get it to run better. With the Wii U, they were lazy. There's no excuse. Look at Ac4 that game is ridiculously beautiful and surpasses the 360/ps3 easily so there's no excuse as to why this cod can't look the best of them all. They dont normally look all that amazing anyways. For me though Cod isn't about realistic graphics, its all about the gameplay

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

90. Posted:

rockybalboa wrote:

For the xbox one it sounds like they just didn't have enough time with the tech to understand how to get it to run better. With the Wii U, they were lazy. There's no excuse. Look at Ac4 that game is ridiculously beautiful and surpasses the 360/ps3 easily so there's no excuse as to why this cod can't look the best of them all. They dont normally look all that amazing anyways. For me though Cod isn't about realistic graphics, its all about the gameplay

Ya, they were definitely being lazy when it came to the Wii U version. There isn't really even any use for the GamePad in multiplayer as far as I've seen. It has the map on core, but it's completely blank for hardcore. It may have ben that I haven't messed with options besides the brightness. I'll be booting it up shortly, so I'll be messing with it more.

The environments and everything are definitely better than any of the other COD games I've played. The world just seems bigger for some reason.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kingston589

91. Posted:

Hardcore has always taken away your map -_-

600+ games and counting.
Youtube: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SphericalCrusher

92. Posted:

Very excited to see how this game plays on WiiU. I bought Black Ops 2 at launch on Xbox 360 and decided I wanted to see a competitive FPS on WiiU, so I got it there also. I was very impressed at how it played on WiiU, that I prestiged twice (Something I rarely do on Call of Dutys, although I always hit cap level)... there were certain limitations at Black Ops 2 (due to being a port) that I am hoping Ghosts handles better. They have had more time after all.

I am planning on getting this game Friday.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

93. Posted:

kingston589 wrote:

Hardcore has always taken away your map -_-

No, but I mean that it doesn't show your kill streak choices on the GamePad like it did for Black Ops II. You could touch which kill streak you wanted to initiate on the GamePad in either core OR hardcore.

They mapped it back to the d-pad.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emblem

94. Posted:

Couple of questions:

1. Can i play Extinction mode 2 player local co-op offline and if so can the other two members be bots?

2. Is there a co-op challenge mode (I think i read that their was but details are sketchy.)

3. For local co-op do you still have the choice of split screen or gamepad as i've only heard about gamepad so far.

4. Is it possible to do 3 player local co-op?
Thanks in advance

Edited on by Emblem

Emblem

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

95. Posted:

Emblem wrote:

Couple of questions:

1. Can i play Extinction mode 2 player local co-op offline and if so can the other two members be bots?

2. Is there a co-op challenge mode (I think i read that their was but details are sketchy.)

3. For local co-op do you still have the choice of split screen or gamepad as i've only heard about gamepad so far.

4. Is it possible to do 3 player local co-op?
Thanks in advance

1. You can't use bots.

2. The objectives mode is called operations, and you can do local or online.

3. You can use the GamePad with the TV as the display in 2 player mode.

4. I don't think 4 player co-op is available in this game in terms of local. You can system link 2 Wii U consoles wirelessly for 4 player stuff, though.

EDIT: In otherwords, you need 2 Wii U consoles and 2 COD Ghost games in order to have more than 2 players during local.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emblem

96. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Emblem wrote:

Couple of questions:

1. Can i play Extinction mode 2 player local co-op offline and if so can the other two members be bots?

2. Is there a co-op challenge mode (I think i read that their was but details are sketchy.)

3. For local co-op do you still have the choice of split screen or gamepad as i've only heard about gamepad so far.

4. Is it possible to do 3 player local co-op?
Thanks in advance

1. You can't use bots.

2. The objectives mode is called operations, and you can do local or online.

3. You can use the GamePad with the TV as the display in 2 player mode.

4. I don't think 4 player co-op is available in this game in terms of local. You can system link 2 Wii U consoles wirelessly for 4 player stuff, though.

EDIT: In otherwords, you need 2 Wii U consoles and 2 COD Ghost games in order to have more than 2 players during local.

Thanks for answering.

Emblem

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DudeSean

97. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

3. You can use the GamePad with the TV as the display in 2 player mode.

Wait, so, there's no dual screen mode? You can't have one player on the tv and the other on the gamepad?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

98. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

3. You can use the GamePad with the TV as the display in 2 player mode.

Wait, so, there's no dual screen mode? You can't have one player on the tv and the other on the gamepad?

GamePad splitscreen is still an option.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

99. Posted:

Untitled

Screenshot from early in the game.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Got_Wii

100. Posted:

SCAR are you playing more tonight? I'm in central time zone and I will be playing when the update finishes.

Got_Wii