Forums

Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 - OT

Posts 181 to 190 of 190

DudeSean

Undead_terror wrote:

The Uprising map pack will be out on ps3/pc this Thursday.

Thank you for bringing that up...
(goes in a corner to cry)

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Undead_terror

DudeSean wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

The Uprising map pack will be out on ps3/pc this Thursday.

Thank you for bringing that up...
(goes in a corner to cry)

And the vengeance map pack came out two days ago for ps3 and pc

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DudeSean

The worst part is...

Eric Hirshberg wrote:

We want to see Nintendo be successful and we want to do anything we can to help them be successful.

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Taffy

Does anyone play anything else but TDM on this?

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Solomore

I just got a WiiU last week, This is the game I bought along side it (I also have SM3DW thanks to the bundle). I like how it plays so far, only gripe being I have no way of recording gameplay from the game pad or my monitor yet and that (like the Xbox 360), the gamepads joysticks seem to have no slack, so it makes it a bit difficult to aim precisely, though its probably because the gamepad needs some breaking in and getting used to. Going to be a chore getting diamond on my Assault Rifles and SMGs again (SMR I hate you so much). Does anyone else play who wouldn't consider themselves a toxic player? I'd like to play with other people that I could get to know and people and gamers rather than random players who spit out toxicity. NN ID is Solomore.

Solomore

Twitter:

aresius

i bought this game yesterday , how the heck is possible to play with the gamepad? i never see a word controller system for fps than this, i cannot aim good to nobody , even to move the visual or throw a grenade correctly , even the bots beat me a lot at the regular level, never had a problem when i played in the past with the xbox 360 and the ps3 , can just training solve the problem? i played 1 hour yesterday just trying to do better and playing with the cursor speed setting on the menu.

aresius

Tasuki

So is there an active community still for this game on the Wii U? I have been wanting to play this game again and the only console that I have access to that has this game is the Wii U. But before I get it (again) I want to make sure there is still an active online presence.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

C-Olimar

@Tasuki: When I last played the player count was around 400 to just under 1,000, so you can get onto games, but most game modes are dead. There's Team and Solo deathmatch and maybe one or two other modes that you can ever play.
It's worth it for the super low price the game is available at now, especially if you're gonna play with a buddy as the separate screens are a godsend.

C-Olimar

Tasuki

@C-Olimar: Hmmm thanks for the info. I am not to keen on deathmatch, I actually like Kill Confirmed more but for the price as you said it might be worth it. Thanks again for the response.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SCRAPPER392

I just got on the other day, and I forgot how to play.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.