Forums

Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 190

RoryLee

Anyone gonna be playing tonight? Need to kill a few hours while my wife watches the Bachelor.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

The_Fox

SCAR392 wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't know. I don't usually snipe, but I was trying to use the 1st available sniper rifle, and I couldn't find a way to zoom in further past just the scope itself(i.e. x4 or x 8). I asked people on Miiverse, and they said I need to press in the right stick to zoom the scope further.

They may have been talking about the variable zoom attachment. That allows two different levels of enhancement.

What button is that? I've heard right stick button, but then I see left direction on the d-pad mapped as attachment. I just thought the variable zoom came standard on every rifle, and was trying to zoom in with a machine gun with the scope. Metal Gear Solid Online got me thinking I could do all these things I guess...

On the 360 it's assigned to clicking in the right stick on a sniper rifle you have it equipped for. I don't think I ever used it when I played Blops 2 on the Wii U, but it should be the same.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

DudeSean

The_Fox wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't know. I don't usually snipe, but I was trying to use the 1st available sniper rifle, and I couldn't find a way to zoom in further past just the scope itself(i.e. x4 or x 8). I asked people on Miiverse, and they said I need to press in the right stick to zoom the scope further.

They may have been talking about the variable zoom attachment. That allows two different levels of enhancement.

This. This is the only scope that allows you to change the zoom.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Undead_terror

8 more days til revolution comes out on ps3 and pc, don't know if I want it yet but then again, I would love to play die rise.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CoffeeWithGames

U.S. Wii U owners, you can grab Black Ops II right now for $39.99!
Call of Duty: Black Ops II for $39.99 (Save 33%, Ships Free)

undead_terror wrote:

8 more days til revolution comes out on ps3 and pc, don't know if I want it yet but then again, I would love to play die rise.

I would love to know why the Wii U version is in the dark about it, still hoping NoA is working a deal to give it out for free to all Wii U owners. Then I realize it's NoA and they couldn't be bothered to localize fully developed games....

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

DudeSean

They're always quiet about Black Ops 2 stuff on the Nintendo side. They usually don't even announce patch releases until the day of its release. So if we get DLC, it's going to be surprising. Not just because CoD has never had DLC on a Nintendo system, but also because they'll most likely not announce it until shortly before it arrives, if not the day of.

The biggest concern regarding DLC for BO2 on Wii U seems to be the small community. Which I admit it quite small. It would be dividing an already small community. If you wanna play anything besides team deathmatch, good luck. Just like it's hard to find an online game for Zombies in the farm.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

CoffeeWithGames

DudeSean wrote:

The biggest concern regarding DLC for BO2 on Wii U seems to be the small community. Which I admit it quite small. It would be dividing an already small community. If you wanna play anything besides team deathmatch, good luck. Just like it's hard to find an online game for Zombies in the farm.

Which is why Nintendo of America (and world-wide), should give the DLC away for free to all Wii U owners. It wouldn't be a problem with dividing the community, and it would be an incentive to buy the game on the Wii U for those that haven't done it yet.

TheKingOfTown

CoffeeWithGames wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Which is why Nintendo of America (and world-wide), should give the DLC away for free to all Wii U owners. It wouldn't be a problem with dividing the community, and it would be an incentive to buy the game on the Wii U for those that haven't done it yet.

NoA can't just give it away for free. It's all up to Activision. And believe me, I don't think Activision is keen on the idea of giving away DLC for free. Plus, think of the complaints from the people who play on PS360. (and rightly so)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Chrono_Cross

TheKingOfTown wrote:

CoffeeWithGames wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

NoA can't just give it away for free. It's all up to Activision. And believe me, I don't think Activision is keen on the idea of giving away DLC for free. Plus, think of the complaints from the people who play on PS360. (and rightly so)

I agree with King. Not only is that a bad idea for the Call of Duty community, but it's a bad idea for Activision.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Razalom

Sadly too small a community for blops2 on the Wii U at this time. I just cant see it happening.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

CoffeeWithGames

TheKingOfTown wrote:

[/quote]

When I say give it away for "free", that was free for Wii U owners, not for Nintendo. Nintendo would pay Activision for each DLC pack downloaded, accordingly. The complaints of the people on the PS360 would hold no merit, other than to tell Microsoft and Sony to offer the DLC for "free". Sony just gave out a $10 credit to many PS3 owners, that was basically "free" money for digital content/games on the system.

Microsoft is in a contract (see: paid Activision) that gets them the DLC early and for an exclusive amount of time on the 360. There is nothing apparently stopping Nintendo (the DLC is going to the PS3 and PC versions) from approaching Activision, and offering to pay them money for the DLC to get on the Wii U, and for Nintendo to set it up on their eShop where the content would be free to current owners of the game.

As I mentioned in the post earlier this morning though, U.S. Wii U owners can grab Black Ops II right now for $39.99; not sure how much longer the sale is lasting:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II for $39.99 (Save 33%, Ships Free)

Pichuka97

I just got this on Wii U. I really need to get a Pro Controller because I'm so used to playing this on my Xbox.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Ste

OK so this is probably a really dumb and embarassing question, but on 1-player campaign or zombie mode can you use the wiiremoteplus& nunchuck combination, i though you could but i can't find where to change it in the options/controls area in the menu. Can someone help
Thanks

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

TCJester

Ste wrote:

OK so this is probably a really dumb and embarassing question, but on 1-player campaign or zombie mode can you use the wiiremoteplus& nunchuck combination, i though you could but i can't find where to change it in the options/controls area in the menu. Can someone help
Thanks

I've exactly the same problem. I can't get the hang of dual analogue so I want to try this.

TCJester

PloXyZeRO

TCJester wrote:

Ste wrote:

Thanks

I've exactly the same problem. I can't get the hang of dual analogue so I want to try this.

You should really try to learn. It's basically the standard for FPS's on consoles, so if you learn now, you'll have a much easier time in the future

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Just set the GamePad down and turn on the Wii remote. It will ask what player you want to assign to the controller.

The GamePad will still be left on unless you turn off the screen in the Home menu then go out of the home menu with whatever controller you're using.

You can even customize the controls to whatever you want, or play of the GamePad with the Wii remote when the TV is turned off.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.