Forums

Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 - OT

Posts 141 to 160 of 190

Ecto-1

There are some pretty annoying/funny glitches from the update. I've seen a couple of matches where whenever someone sprinted, their weapon would flail around as if the sprint animation was restarting continuously.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Ecto-1

There is a new update up now. Seems to fix most of the issues the last one created.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Dragonfly224

Ecto-1 wrote:

There is a new update up now. Seems to fix most of the issues the last one created.

Thanks for telling us! I'm going to update mine tonight

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

SCRAPPER392

I had to update mine 2 times in one day. Played online, and was pissing people off because I was saying 'you're lagging', 'you got lucky', and 'did I win?', when I was winning speaking in a little kid voice. People are agressive on their sometimes. It makes me kinda pitiful how serious people are about that game. It's fun to play, but I'm sure you guys get respawned killed by the same person multiple times, or get luck shot in the back. Wrong time, wrong place is the main theme I see in this game.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

The_Fox

@SCAR392
You can't really be surprised when people get annoyed if you're acting obnoxious online.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SCRAPPER392

The_Fox wrote:

@SCAR392
You can't really be surprised when people get annoyed if you're acting obnoxious online.

I agree, but I was fighting fire with fire in this case. I wasn't surprised at their reaction, but the situation altogether. I go on there to have fun. When I see someone lagging to their benefit, or get lucky and call it skill is what gets on my nerves the most.

Qwest

Razalom

Some people taking games way too seriously. When you beat them they love to get aggressive and use all the excuses under the sun.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Chrono_Cross

Razalom wrote:

Some people taking games way too seriously. When you beat them they love to get aggressive and use all the excuses under the sun.

But SCAR was being a troll and, from my experience with Call of Duty, I find that a tad annoying.

But I get what you're saying, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SCRAPPER392

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Razalom wrote:

But SCAR was being a troll and, from my experience with Call of Duty, I find that a tad annoying.

But I get what you're saying, lol.

I don't think you read my post... I was fighting fire with fire. I wasn't even trying to offend anyone, they really were lagging and getting lucky sometimes. That's not trolling, that's truthin'. Haha. One stupid part of that game though, is when you're trying to go out of the game boundaries, or fail a platform climb and someone kills you. It's usually the 'hardcore' kids that talk smack from what I've seen. Kids with guns, they're so darn adorable! haha.

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

Can some one PLEASE help me? I can't seem to figure out how to use my scope with any control scheme. I knew how to do it when I first played, but have forgotten since I don't use snipers usually. It doesn't say in the electronic manual, and I can't find any results online.

Qwest

DudeSean

Use the scope? You mean press the ADS button? Usually ZL on the gamepad?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Razalom

Really should try and use the wiimote. Just seems too much like work

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

SCRAPPER392

DudeSean wrote:

Use the scope? You mean press the ADS button? Usually ZL on the gamepad?

Hmm. Ok. Well, I thought the sniper rifles would give me MORE zoom. I see that the rifles can see further just by aiming(ZL), hut I thought maybe I could zoom in further by pressing another button. Oh well.

Qwest

DudeSean

Are you not looking through the scope when in ADS while carrying a scoped weapon?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

SCRAPPER392

DudeSean wrote:

Are you not looking through the scope when in ADS while carrying a scoped weapon?

I am, I just thought I could zoom in further than it's letting me.

Qwest

RoryLee

Maybe you need to add a different scope to the sniper?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

SCRAPPER392

I don't know. I don't usually snipe, but I was trying to use the 1st available sniper rifle, and I couldn't find a way to zoom in further past just the scope itself(i.e. x4 or x 8). I asked people on Miiverse, and they said I need to press in the right stick to zoom the scope further.

@RoryLee
You're probably right though. I just need to use another scope on the rifle.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

The_Fox

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't know. I don't usually snipe, but I was trying to use the 1st available sniper rifle, and I couldn't find a way to zoom in further past just the scope itself(i.e. x4 or x 8). I asked people on Miiverse, and they said I need to press in the right stick to zoom the scope further.

They may have been talking about the variable zoom attachment. That allows two different levels of enhancement.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SCRAPPER392

The_Fox wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

They may have been talking about the variable zoom attachment. That allows two different levels of enhancement.

What button is that? I've heard right stick button, but then I see left direction on the d-pad mapped as attachment. I just thought the variable zoom came standard on every rifle, and was trying to zoom in with a machine gun with the scope. Metal Gear Solid Online got me thinking I could do all these things I guess...

Qwest

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.