Forums

Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 190

Chrono_Cross

No one in my clan really plays anymore ( one only plays zombies, two don't own it at the moment and the other one hates it), so it's sort of boring for me. My last friend still plays but I sold Black Ops II for now due to it being boring. I'm thinking of renting it from GameFly someday.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Razalom

Yeah the big IF it comes to Wii U

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

SCRAPPER392

I'm pretty sure they will. There's definately an audience, and it would make Tryarch look like a quitter if they don't follow through with a game they've released on a platform. Xbox 360 gets it first for 30 days. There's no doubt 75% of Xbox owners will get it, 50% of PS3 people will get it, and 25% of Wii U owners will get it. These are my speculations... plus all this stuff is digital, and makes profit instantly pretty much. I understand they pay an entry price to get their stuff BTW, but that's not even close to the profit they'll make after that. Even if they even out in COD DLC sales for Wii U, it won't matter, because the sales on other consoles will give them more than enough 'push' to be underwhelmed by no profit at all on Wii U. I think they'll make profit from Wii U DLC sales though. I'm getting it, and there's tons of people on COD for Wii U waiting. I know that as fact.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

DudeSean

I know Treyarch and Nintendo both received a lot of emails and probably letters about the lack of DLC in Black Ops on the Wii. I'm pretty sure both Nintendo and Treyarch want to do it this time, otherwise there will be a pretty hefty handful of people upset again.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

SCRAPPER392

Where's the Tony Hawn Pro Skater DLC map? Haha... I plan on getting this.

Qwest

Chrono_Cross

At 2:27 I thought I was watching Left 4 Dead as the old man and woman looked identical to Bill and Zoey from that franchise.

The DLC looks promising even if it's a little steep in price. (Like always.)

Just for you.

SuperJoon

Still not sure whether to get this on Xbox or wait for Wii U version

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Razalom

What do you mean by wait for the Wii U version?

MAB

@Raza he might have both versions of the game and is probably talkin' about the DLC pack

MAB

Razalom

Oh yeah DLC Good point that!

Had some fun games last night - Got my first Flawless game on Domination - Went 27-0

Razalom

OK Treyarch have finally given some info on the missing patches for the Wii U version of blops2. They expect to have it completed with the next 2 weeks and then we just have to wait on Nintendo to OK the patch, which means the Wii U version will be up to date with the ps3/360 version in terms of fixes etc.

Sadly they did not mention anything about the upcoming DLC for the WIi U.

SCRAPPER392

Razalom wrote:

OK Treyarch have finally given some info on the missing patches for the Wii U version of blops2. They expect to have it completed with the next 2 weeks and then we just have to wait on Nintendo to OK the patch, which means the Wii U version will be up to date with the ps3/360 version in terms of fixes etc.

Sadly they did not mention anything about the upcoming DLC for the WIi U.

What do the patches fix or make better? They better release the DLC for Wii U the same time PS3 does...

Qwest

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

What do the patches fix or make better?

If there's a glitch patches patch it, overpowered guns are nerf'd, underpowered guns are buffed, add free new maps, double xp weekend, new modes and sometimes block hacks.

Just for you.

Undead_terror

They ended up patching the glitch in tranzit where you crouch by the cliff, it's also a benefit since you can't fall off the edge no more.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Ah cheap... I haven't seen anyone do that in game. They better make this game better for Wii U, and make the other features on other consoles available.

Qwest

DudeSean

DudeSean wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

At least it works through Component Cables...

Really? Well, forget getting a new tv. I'll just use component cables.

You liar. You still can't do one player on the tv and one on the gamepad with component cables. I just bought some online and had to go though some bs just to get the damn things and then it doesn't even work. I can't even tell what the difference is between using the component and composite cables.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Schprocket

@TheKingOfTown I think it's horses for courses with guns except it extends to which particular gun in any given range that you use.

I'm one unlock off the the KAM (?) for pistols but after using all of the others I've stuck with the B23R.

My sons - both wayyyy better players than I am - swear by the Remy, using long-barrel (range) and laser (hip-fire).

I was doing ok with the FAL then fell into a hole so I've gone back to the default AR when not using the pimped MP7.

Played the PS3 version at my son's place on the weekend so of course I had no custom classes unlocked. Went with the LMG with the tracking sight and - for my ability - I cleaned up quite nicely, racing through the first half a dozen levels... knowing your way around the maps helps heaps in this game...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

SCRAPPER392

I try to use the newest unlock gun there is, and I use the primary fighter ability to get laser sight, stock, and a different sight once I get attachments. I hardly use the pistol or tacticals. I haven't played in a while, but I do generally well most of the time.

Qwest

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.