Forums

Topic: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Extreeeme

I've found "Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013" for 7€ in a second-hand shop, do you think is it worth it? I mean, I know it's not the best of the games, but it seems to me one of the rarest Wii U games out there and it could become valuable in a few years, what do you think?

Edited on by Extreeeme

Extreeeme

Twitter:

jump

If you want to play it buy it, if you want to collect it because it's rare buy it, if you want to make a profit on it because it's rare then good luck trying.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Extreeeme

arronishere wrote:

If you want to play it buy it, if you want to collect it because it's rare buy it, if you want to make a profit on it because it's rare then good luck trying.

Thank you for your comment! I'm between collecting it and trying to make a profit in the long term

Extreeeme

Twitter:

AlexSays

Good luck getting a return on that investment

The game is super cheap new and used. The older versions of the game (from previous years) are currently worthless. And the franchise will almost for sure see an improved iteration in the future.

You're better off investing your 7 oreos elsewhere

AlexSays

bluemage1989

I'd say buy it. It may not be the best game but for that price I'd say it was worth playing.

bluemage1989

rockodoodle

I have picked up a few games on the cheap- FIFA 13 for like $12. Got AC4 for $16. Angry Birds Star Wars for about the same (yeah, I know it's like $1.00, but I wanted to play it on the big screen. Considering getting that Bass Fishing game and 007 for $9 a pop. I'm not really expecting any kind of return on the investment but figure if I get 4-10 hours on these it's worth while.

rockodoodle

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.