Wii U Forum

Topic: Black Friday 2013 WiiU deals (with some 3DS added)

Showing 1 to 14 of 14

AuthorMessage

JonSpangler

1. Posted:

UPDATED 11.4.13
While LESS then a month away, black friday sales in the US are already started to be released. My Favorite site is Bfads.net, but I thought I would trickle down info as its leaked from various stores. These cover the notable items, I would recommend checking the site out for every deal.

GAMESTOP:
Luigis Mansion and Zelda 3DS XL bundles will be available. 169.99/219.99 respectfully. Trade in a 3DS or 3DS XL for a sizable discount on the LM Bundle.

WiiU Skylanders Bundle, 299.99. Free 25 dollar Gamestop giftcard with purchase AND FREE Skylanders backpack.

Mario 3D World, Zelda WW, Scribblenauts Unlimited 25 dollars with purchase of WiiU

Rayman Legends, 24.99

BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! METROID PRIME TRILOGY AND XENOBLADE 39.99 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOYS R US
Luigi's Mansion 3DS bundle (not a XL), 149.99

Wii U Skylanders Bundler. 259.99

Buy 1, Get 1 40% off All regular priced video games

Sales (buy one, get one for X% off) on Disney Infinity, Skylanders and clearance priced games.

Edited on by JonSpangler

JonSpangler

Twitter: spanglerjm

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

2. Posted:

JonSpangler wrote:

Rayman Legends, 24.99

BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! METROID PRIME TRILOGY AND XENOBLADE 39.99 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do realize you all need to buy this right now, right? Unless you hate fun. :(

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

JonSpangler wrote:

Rayman Legends, 24.99

you do realize you all need to buy this right now, right? Unless you hate fun. :(

Already have Xenoblade, but I sadly can't get anything else at the moment until I have a job. :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4. Posted:

I'm tempted to go out to the nearest gamestop just for the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I doubt I'll be able to...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

tebunker

5. Posted:

Funny thing, I sold them Xenoblade not too long ago for 50, don't need to play it again, but nice to know I could if I wanted. May try to get the Metroid Prime trilogy though

tebunker

AuthorMessage

Legendary

6. Posted:

I got them both on a b2g1 when they were first reprinted, but luckily my metroid was a steelbook and slip cover; the ones they sell now, however, are not. Still good for all 3 games, and especially good for Xenoblade, considering they have so many in stock everywhere now

Legendary

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

7. Posted:

I'd love to pick up Rayman Legends for $25. Sadly, I just bought Arkham Origins, and told my fiance I would wait till Christmas for more games, so that means no Black Friday deals for me!

Currently Playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

Gold

8. Posted:

Zelda 3DS XL for me hopefully. I hope it has a download code slip thing instead of it pre-installed. Hoping to sell the slip (if it comes with one) for $25 or a Fire Emblem : Awakening download code. Then Rayman for $25.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223
Omega Ruby, Mario amiibo, and Smash Wii U Bundle Day One!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

9. Posted:

I want the Zelda 3DSXL but sadly I wont be able to get it since I have to work on Black Friday.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

10. Posted:

I just don't think it's worth fighting the crowds on black friday

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

kingston589

11. Posted:

Whats the date for xenoblade deal to start?

600+ games and counting.
Youtube: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

AuthorMessage

astros75

12. Posted:

So has the crucial 2013 Nintendo holiday season began? I think Wii Fit U and Wii Party U mark the beginning of the season for me. Looking forward to Wii Fit U, Wii Sports club, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3d Wii U and Mario Party: Island Tour. Not to mention that I still need to buy most of the following games... Wind Waker, Pokémon Y, Wonderful 101, Deus Ex, M&L Dream Team and Rayman Legends!! Its going to be an expensive holiday season for me.

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

AuthorMessage

JonSpangler

13. Posted:

Updated bump.

JonSpangler

Twitter: spanglerjm

AuthorMessage

Warruz

14. Posted:

While we are on the topic of sales, does the Nintendo E shop do any big sales during Black Friday or Cyber Monday? First time with a 3DS holiday season and i rarely see sales of non indie games.

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter: Warruz