Forums

Topic: Black Friday 2013 WiiU deals (with some 3DS added)

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

JonSpangler

UPDATED 11.4.13
While LESS then a month away, black friday sales in the US are already started to be released. My Favorite site is Bfads.net, but I thought I would trickle down info as its leaked from various stores. These cover the notable items, I would recommend checking the site out for every deal.

GAMESTOP:
Luigis Mansion and Zelda 3DS XL bundles will be available. 169.99/219.99 respectfully. Trade in a 3DS or 3DS XL for a sizable discount on the LM Bundle.

WiiU Skylanders Bundle, 299.99. Free 25 dollar Gamestop giftcard with purchase AND FREE Skylanders backpack.

Mario 3D World, Zelda WW, Scribblenauts Unlimited 25 dollars with purchase of WiiU

Rayman Legends, 24.99

BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! METROID PRIME TRILOGY AND XENOBLADE 39.99 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOYS R US
Luigi's Mansion 3DS bundle (not a XL), 149.99

Wii U Skylanders Bundler. 259.99

Buy 1, Get 1 40% off All regular priced video games

Sales (buy one, get one for X% off) on Disney Infinity, Skylanders and clearance priced games.

Edited on by JonSpangler

JonSpangler

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

JonSpangler wrote:

Rayman Legends, 24.99

BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! METROID PRIME TRILOGY AND XENOBLADE 39.99 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do realize you all need to buy this right now, right? Unless you hate fun.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

kkslider5552000 wrote:

JonSpangler wrote:

Rayman Legends, 24.99

you do realize you all need to buy this right now, right? Unless you hate fun.

Already have Xenoblade, but I sadly can't get anything else at the moment until I have a job.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

tebunker

Funny thing, I sold them Xenoblade not too long ago for 50, don't need to play it again, but nice to know I could if I wanted. May try to get the Metroid Prime trilogy though

tebunker

Legendary

I got them both on a b2g1 when they were first reprinted, but luckily my metroid was a steelbook and slip cover; the ones they sell now, however, are not. Still good for all 3 games, and especially good for Xenoblade, considering they have so many in stock everywhere now

Legendary

suburban_sensei

I'd love to pick up Rayman Legends for $25. Sadly, I just bought Arkham Origins, and told my fiance I would wait till Christmas for more games, so that means no Black Friday deals for me!

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Gold

Zelda 3DS XL for me hopefully. I hope it has a download code slip thing instead of it pre-installed. Hoping to sell the slip (if it comes with one) for $25 or a Fire Emblem : Awakening download code. Then Rayman for $25.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Tasuki

I want the Zelda 3DSXL but sadly I wont be able to get it since I have to work on Black Friday.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RancidVomit86

I just don't think it's worth fighting the crowds on black friday

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

kingston589

Whats the date for xenoblade deal to start?

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

astros75

So has the crucial 2013 Nintendo holiday season began? I think Wii Fit U and Wii Party U mark the beginning of the season for me. Looking forward to Wii Fit U, Wii Sports club, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3d Wii U and Mario Party: Island Tour. Not to mention that I still need to buy most of the following games... Wind Waker, Pokémon Y, Wonderful 101, Deus Ex, M&L Dream Team and Rayman Legends!! Its going to be an expensive holiday season for me.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

Warruz

While we are on the topic of sales, does the Nintendo E shop do any big sales during Black Friday or Cyber Monday? First time with a 3DS holiday season and i rarely see sales of non indie games.

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.