Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 681 to 700 of 751

Tasuki

Taceus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So I didn't see any where on the demo that might have this info but is the game pad and the pro controller the only control choices for Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2?

Classic Controller Pro compatible also.

Oh ok that's what I was hoping for. I don't like the feel of the game pad for a game like Bayonetta and I don't have a pro controller but I do have a few CCP, so I was hoping those would work.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Dezzy

Taceus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So I didn't see any where on the demo that might have this info but is the game pad and the pro controller the only control choices for Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2?

Random tangent: is the classic controller for the Wii interchangeable with the Wii U pro controller?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Tasuki

Dezzy wrote:

Taceus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Random tangent: is the classic controller for the Wii interchangeable with the Wii U pro controller?

What do you mean?

My Backlog

Taceus

Dezzy wrote:

Taceus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

As in using a classic controller in place of the Wii U pro controller? That's a negative.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

Kai_

They just had to fit a horrible jet sequence in again, and in the final chapter. Does anyone enjoy those?

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Blast

Plateface wrote:

They just had to fit a horrible jet sequence in again, and in the final chapter. Does anyone enjoy those?

I enjoy them.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SupremeAllah

The one in Bayonetta 2 was better than the overly long one in the first game.

Though the sequence in the first one had the better music. Welcome to MY fantasy zone!

SupremeAllah

Kai_

I was just sort of expecting an awesome battle ON the plane, like the prologue, but meh.
Still liked the ending and how much it was all linked together.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

crimsoncavalier

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Octane wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I still haven't started either game (bought the double pack day 1), maybe I'll get around to it sometime over the summer (MK8 DLC content dependent).

Same over here, although I started both games. I played them for an hour or two, but got distracted by other games.

The release date wasn't that great with Mario Kart 8 DLC, Hyrule Warriors DLC, ORAS, Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U all sandwiching Bayonetta 2, I know for a fact I would've been playing it much more if the release date was in July/August.

Bayonetta 2 >>>> Any of the games you mentioned. If anything, those games should have fallen behind you playing Bayonetta. Only Mario Kart 8 is close in terms of pure gaming bliss.

Just my opinion.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Tasuki

Taceus wrote:

Dezzy wrote:

Taceus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

As in using a classic controller in place of the Wii U pro controller? That's a negative.

Oh ok sorry I didn't quite understand what you were asking. But yeah only certain games can you use the Wii CCP. I know Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros and NSMBU. You can, and I guess with Bayonetta 2.

My Backlog

Grumblevolcano

Given the recent Devil's Third announcement (coming to PC), do you still think Bayonetta 2 will remain a Wii U exclusive or jump to XB1 and PS4?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Andyliini

As Kamiya said, "Ask Nintendo".
Bayonetta franchise can naturally appear wherever Sega and PG want it to appear, but I'm sure that Bayonetta 2 is Nintendo exclusive to stay.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

erv

Financed by nintendo and a successful variety in the library? No, that'll stay put unless nintendo has a clear financial motive.

I was thinking about giving this another run from scratch. It's such a great game.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Dezzy

I genuinely hope they keep them on board for Bayonetta 3 as well. Although I dunno if that'll happen. The series doesn't sell enough for its quality level.
God Of War sadly wipes the floor with it in the sales.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

IceClimbers

@Dezzy: I'd like to see Nintendo become co-owners of the franchise like they did with Fatal Frame.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Joeynator3000

I've been recording videos of these games, dunno if any of you have been watching or not...but since this thread was revived, I decided to post about it here. xp
Just uploaded Chapter 5 (Bayonetta 2). owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Blast

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Given the recent Devil's Third announcement (coming to PC), do you still think Bayonetta 2 will remain a Wii U exclusive or jump to XB1 and PS4?

PC is getting a free to play multiplayer of Devil's 3rd. PC is not getting the full game on Wii U. Bayonetta 2 isn't going to other platforms!

Master of the Hype Train

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The only reason i would ever want Bayonetta 2 to come too other platforms. Is to see it sell a million,that's it. Cause that game deserves to sell that much and more! But it's stuck on the Wiiu, never going to get even near a million, but games like Splatoon reach a million like nothing. Some Wiiu owners make me sick.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

TwilightAngel wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The only reason i would ever want Bayonetta 2 to come too other platforms. Is to see it sell a million,that's it. Cause that game deserves to sell that much and more! But it's stuck on the Wiiu, never going to get even near a million, but games like Splatoon reach a million like nothing. Some Wiiu owners make me sick.

Platinum Games' games always sell like crazy, right? sarcasm Splatoon isn't even good, right? Why did people even buy that?! sarcasm grows Please stop. You can't force anyone to buy a game. Never get angry over sales.

Master of the Hype Train

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Not a chance in Inferno. Nintendo still funded the game and makes the call.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.