Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 661 to 680 of 751

Dreamsleep

Yeah, I think Nintendo is more into one-offs, even if it's a sequel to a previous game. I don't think they are in it to fund a series for 2-3 games.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Joeynator3000

Didn't Sony basically prevent Platinum into making a Bayonetta sequel? I'm sure the third game will be on the Wii U, if not multiplatform.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Taceus

Alright, FINALLY got Bayonetta 1 & 2. Now I get to see what all the fuss is about. Just need to find time to play it
Might help if I stop visiting NL.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

Kai_

Anyone still playing this? Got it recently, loved 1 and have just started 2. Seems MUCH easier but I'm okay with that

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

jasonbrr

Plateface wrote:

Anyone still playing this? Got it recently, loved 1 and have just started 2. Seems MUCH easier but I'm okay with that

Yes its easier...but its a way better game.

jasonbrr

Kai_

jasonbrr wrote:

Plateface wrote:

Yeah I could tell almost straight away how much they'd improved on it, air combos and the menus in particular.

Kai_

Tasuki

OK so I have been on the fence with this game for awhile now. I never played the first one so that's one reason I am interested in it so if I get it I will get the physical version. Anyway some how missed a demo being released till this evening so, I decide to try it and all I have to say is WOW!!! I am pretty much sold on it but I want to ask how well does the demo represent the game? I have played demos in the past and bought games after liking the demo only to discover that the demo was the best part of the game and that didn't last long about as long as the demo and in the end was disappointed in the game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ash_Anne

@Tasuki
I thought the demo represented the game well. It is what made me buy the game. There is only one thing that it really doesn't show you. In most levels, you can walk around and explore a bit. If you get the game, I recommend playing Bayonetta 1 first.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Kai_

Tasuki wrote:

OK so I have been on the fence with this game for awhile now. I never played the first one so that's one reason I am interested in it so if I get it I will get the physical version. Anyway some how missed a demo being released till this evening so, I decide to try it and all I have to say is WOW!!! I am pretty much sold on it but I want to ask how well does the demo represent the game? I have played demos in the past and bought games after liking the demo only to discover that the demo was the best part of the game and that didn't last long about as long as the demo and in the end was disappointed in the game.

Which part is in the demo? Prologue? The game probably isn't long, I'm near finishing it I believe, but it has a lot of replay value if you want to try the different difficulties to unlock things, try out new weapon combinations, or aim for platinum trophies for each chapter. There are a lot of collectibles and unlockables in both games. 2 also has a rather simple but fun online mode as a bonus.

Kai_

Tasuki

Hmm ok. I figured that there was some exploring parts that the demo didn't cover and with the replay factor high it sounds great. Looks like I will pick this one up this week sometime.

My Backlog

Dezzy

jasonbrr wrote:

Plateface wrote:

It's a significantly better looking and better designed game too. The first game has the Gears of War colour palette.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Ash_Anne

Dezzy wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

Plateface wrote:

It's a significantly better looking and better designed game too. The first game has the Gears of War colour palette.

^ I completely agree. I found the looks of the second game far more appealing.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

jasonbrr

Plateface wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

Plateface wrote:

Yeah I could tell almost straight away how much they'd improved on it, air combos and the menus in particular.

Everything is just better in 2 pretty much. Well maybe the long hair is better then the short haircut. Other than that everthing is better in 2. Love the character and story, Hopefully there will be a bayonetta 3.

jasonbrr

Tasuki

So I didn't see any where on the demo that might have this info but is the game pad and the pro controller the only control choices for Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2?

My Backlog

Kai_

jasonbrr wrote:

Plateface wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

Plateface wrote:

Everything is just better in 2 pretty much. Well maybe the long hair is better then the short haircut. Other than that everthing is better in 2. Love the character and story, Hopefully there will be a bayonetta 3.

I think I even prefer the short hair
Luka though, what on earth did they do to him.

Kai_

Grumblevolcano

I still haven't started either game (bought the double pack day 1), maybe I'll get around to it sometime over the summer (MK8 DLC content dependent).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I still haven't started either game (bought the double pack day 1), maybe I'll get around to it sometime over the summer (MK8 DLC content dependent).

Same over here, although I started both games. I played them for an hour or two, but got distracted by other games.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Octane wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Same over here, although I started both games. I played them for an hour or two, but got distracted by other games.

The release date wasn't that great with Mario Kart 8 DLC, Hyrule Warriors DLC, ORAS, Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U all sandwiching Bayonetta 2, I know for a fact I would've been playing it much more if the release date was in July/August.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Taceus

Tasuki wrote:

So I didn't see any where on the demo that might have this info but is the game pad and the pro controller the only control choices for Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2?

Classic Controller Pro compatible also.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.