Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 481 to 500 of 751

PugHoofGaming

WaveWarlock wrote:

Bayonetta 1 or 2? vhich' is ze' best?

I'd say 2 - Platinum Games have refined the original game's already fantastic combat, and it just plays so well. The difficulty curve is a lot friendlier, and the whole game is more accessible in general. Plus, the Nintendo costumes and other unlockables are awesome

Founder & Video Producer, Pug Hoof Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/PugHoofGaming

Nintendo Network ID: WhiteSpyderZero | Twitter:

jump

LeeGarbutt wrote:

WaveWarlock wrote:

I'd say 2 - Platinum Games have refined the original game's already fantastic combat, and it just plays so well. The difficulty curve is a lot friendlier, and the whole game is more accessible in general. Plus, the Nintendo costumes and other unlockables are awesome

The Nintendo costumes are in both versions.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

PugHoofGaming

arronishere wrote:

LeeGarbutt wrote:

WaveWarlock wrote:

The Nintendo costumes are in both versions.

But they do more in the sequel. And I'm saying no more than that. For now.

Founder & Video Producer, Pug Hoof Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/PugHoofGaming

Nintendo Network ID: WhiteSpyderZero | Twitter:

veeflames

Hey guys. I made a Bayonetta Mii for anything you wanna do for it - Tomodachi Life, Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U or Mario Kart 8. Scan this QR Code to get her:
Untitled

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

FX102A

I got my Double Pack yesterday. May get a chance to start this weekend but not sure.

Was had peeved me though is that Nintendo just sent me a new email of a Wii U Action Pack bundle on their website. The most annoying this is that these bundles include the First Print edition which I missed out on ordering. But I ain't gonna dump £300 for that even if I can get a bit back from selling the rest of the stuff (prob would keep the t-shirt).

FX102A

veeflames

Pahvi wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Hey guys. I made a Bayonetta Mii for anything you wanna do for it - Tomodachi Life, Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U or Mario Kart 8. Scan this QR Code to get her:
Untitled

Upload the image online first, then pass the link to that. The link you gave us does... well, nothing.

In other non-news... I'm not getting my game until Monday. Well, more time for Hyrule Warriors then.

Fixed. Thanks!!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

arnoldlayne83

I am actually playing the first, the second is still in the box with cellophane.... Cant wait to play it, but I started with the first one because I fear that playing it after the second will be a letdown...

At the moment, it is just superb, it plays and controls magnificient and the battles are one of the most challenging and fun I ever played.... I really perceive this is the same studio which that made W101 (my fav. WiiU game up to now).

Edited on by arnoldlayne83

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

Ryu_Niiyama

Does anyone have a high quality scan of the Bayonetta 1 cover art from EU (front, back, and spine)? I got an extra case from gamestop and I'd like to print it out to have both boxes on my shelf. Thanks!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MrGawain

Got my first edition 10 minutes ago. Woah, this thing is HUGE!!! It looks like an old pc game box.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Grumblevolcano

Finally got home with my Bayonetta 1+2 special edition, not decided whether to start on 1 as I haven't played it before or to go straight to 2. What comes before any of that though is registering Club Nintendo codes!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Faruko

GAME IS GODLIKE !!

played about an hour of Bayo 2, then realized i wanted to start 1 again (played on my PS3), you can see how much better bayonetta 2 feels

Cant wait to finish bayonetta so i can start bayonetta 2 !

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

jump

The Nintendo UK store has more first print editions in stock according to an email I got earlier from them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

mamp

Pre-ordered Bayonetta 2 from my local Gamestop. I showed up Saturday and they didn't have it because apparently they had 2 pre-orders and they only received one copy. Guy at the counter says "good news! I just put in the order for your copy and they can mail it to you in a few days. free shjpping!" So I said why do I have to wait a few days, most likely weeks to receive a game that I had already paid for before it was supposed to be out? What's the point of pre-ordering if you guys aren't gonna have it for me day one? The guy said "no totally, I agree with you man." Then I told him you JUST put in the order as in right now? The game came out yesterday and you didn't have my copy, and you hadn't done anything about it up until this very moment? I had to come in to the store so you guys could fix this issue?

So yeah I cancelled my pre-order and now I have no game. Also Gamestop will not receive a single penny from me and I've cancelled my future pre-orders and I also returned Fantasy Life, so they just lost over $270 in one day.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

jariw

mamp wrote:

Pre-ordered Bayonetta 2 from my local Gamestop. I showed up Saturday and they didn't have it because apparently they had 2 pre-orders and they only received one copy.

To me it sounds more likely that the employees grabbed copies of that game or that they sold the preorder to another shop customers, than that they only received one single copy to the whole shop. When I got to my shop to get my preorder on friday (in a non-Gamestop store I should add, but in Sweden where the Wii U has a pretty small market share) the employee in the counter brought out 5 more copies and put them beside her at the shelf. She didn't want to run to the storage room all the time.

You did the right thing. A shop that can't handle preorders is of no use.

jariw

RedDevilAde

Got these on Friday knowing very little about them other than they were critically acclaimed. Very fun to play but Jesus, the director/producers of these games really need to get laid. What is with all of the constant close ups of Bayonetta's ass and crotch in the cut scenes? Supposed I should have researched the game more before purchase. Used this as an opportunity to activate the parental controls on the Wii U to stop the kids playing the games.

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Ryu_Niiyama

mamp wrote:

Pre-ordered Bayonetta 2 from my local Gamestop. I showed up Saturday and they didn't have it because apparently they had 2 pre-orders and they only received one copy. Guy at the counter says "good news! I just put in the order for your copy and they can mail it to you in a few days. free shjpping!" So I said why do I have to wait a few days, most likely weeks to receive a game that I had already paid for before it was supposed to be out? What's the point of pre-ordering if you guys aren't gonna have it for me day one? The guy said "no totally, I agree with you man." Then I told him you JUST put in the order as in right now? The game came out yesterday and you didn't have my copy, and you hadn't done anything about it up until this very moment? I had to come in to the store so you guys could fix this issue?

So yeah I cancelled my pre-order and now I have no game. Also Gamestop will not receive a single penny from me and I've cancelled my future pre-orders and I also returned Fantasy Life, so they just lost over $270 in one day.

Yeah that was pretty silly of them. Pretty sure that employees either nabbed some copies or they sold some copies they shouldn't have. If there is a preorder in the system the shipping depot makes sure the store AT LEAST gets those copies and a few extras to sell. Leave negative feed back on the survey as well. Most of those games come in a few days early (they do sometimes show up day of but that is rare) and the SM should have been looking at reserve vs stock count. If there were only a few in the stock count the reserves are supposed to be placed in a hold drawer so they can't be sold. Bad form all around and I'm sure management would love to hear about it.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

mamp

I just filled out their survey and I actually called their customer service to file a complaint. They said they would send my complaint to the district store manager and he would contact me to address the issue. I just don't see how this issue will be addressed so I feel like it's kind of a waste of time. We'll see what kinda dumb a** excuse I'm gonna get from them.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Dave24

"good news! I just put in the order for your copy and they can mail it to you in a few days. free shjpping!"

That free shipping part cracks me up. Comedy gold.
The best thing you could do was just getting your money back and forget about it. Survey can be helpful if you want some gifts or something, but most of the time it's pointless. You will get apology, the employe will get a "no-no" and that will be it. They will probably tell you they counted it wrong or your pre-order didn't show up in their system etc.

It's sad you can't enjoy this awesome game.

Dave24

Einherjar

@RedDevilAde So, parental controlls because of ass shots and not because of the violence shown ? Woman must be scary...

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.