Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 321 to 340 of 751

renaryuugufan92

it would be nice if nintendo let us pre-order bayo 2 early via the eshop so we could get bayo 1 early~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Akazury

conman2012 wrote:

So, according to my games shop this is releasing on October 14th. Is this the case for Europe, or have they got it wrong? In any event, roll on the reviews. I wish this game the best of luck and I do enjoy a thorough review windup, though I am probably not a day 1 purchaser seeing as I am nowhere near completion of W101.

Nope the game is releasing the 24th

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Pahvi wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm reminded of the beginning of Star Fox Adventures considering how close the Arwing is to the screen except it's probably literally 100 times better.

I am reminded of Where's Waldo. I have major trouble finding the ship in the static image whenever I look at it again.

hahahah you're kinda right. I go to it and all I can see is the engine for a second because the monster overshadows it somehow. It's weird.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jariw

There's more info available now about that EDGE review that gave 10/10 for Bayonetta 2 (for those, like me, who don't have the magazine).
http://nintendoeverything.com/why-edge-gave-bayonetta-2-a-per...

Such as the conclusion:
"You never tire of it, but how could you? This is a game that begins with Santa riding a car along the side of a building, continues with you summoning a demon to headbutt a meteor, and ends with the most joyously cathartic climax of any game since, well, Bayonetta. When the pace does dip, there is more than enough charm, wit, and heart to take its place. It is a masterclass in combat design, in videogame variety, in the balance between accessibility and depth. Sure, it’s a sequel, but it’s a sequel to what has stood, for almost five years, as the best game of its type ever made. Until now, that is. SEGA’s loss is Nintendo’s gain: Bayonetta, twirling away from a gigantic demon’s maw and smacking the highest choir of angels on the nose, has just given Wi U its first true classic."

jariw

Blast

jariw wrote:

There's more info available now about that EDGE review that gave 10/10 for Bayonetta 2 (for those, like me, who don't have the magazine).
http://nintendoeverything.com/why-edge-gave-bayonetta-2-a-per...

Such as the conclusion:
"You never tire of it, but how could you? This is a game that begins with Santa riding a car along the side of a building, continues with you summoning a demon to headbutt a meteor, and ends with the most joyously cathartic climax of any game since, well, Bayonetta. When the pace does dip, there is more than enough charm, wit, and heart to take its place. It is a masterclass in combat design, in videogame variety, in the balance between accessibility and depth. Sure, it’s a sequel, but it’s a sequel to what has stood, for almost five years, as the best game of its type ever made. Until now, that is. SEGA’s loss is Nintendo’s gain: Bayonetta, twirling away from a gigantic demon’s maw and smacking the highest choir of angels on the nose, has just given Wi U its first true classic."

WOW

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

19Robb92

jariw wrote:

Such as the conclusion:

That sounds amazing!

I need this now!
Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Yoshi

Did you just make that GIF? Cause I'm saving it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

19Robb92

Hehe, yeah. Glad you liked it

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Captain_Toad

Wanna get an early review from a Youtuber?

Way to spoil the suspense Max.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Spoony_Tech

This game is getting harder and harder to ignore!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Ugh the wait for this game is so unbearable,good thing i have smash to kill the wait.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

Captain_Toad wrote:

Wanna get an early review from a Youtuber?

Way to spoil the suspense Max.

Haha I've been avoiding all Bayonetta related videos... especially Max's!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Punished_Boss_84

Untitled
So this a thing, if you're a Wii U owner on the sidelines.

Courtesy of Neogaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909275

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Spoony_Tech

Best possible idea yet! I need to plat the demo.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Peach64

Ahh wish Wii U let us start a download remotely like the other consoles.

Peach64

Jazzer94

Man I'm not home till Saturday but it will probably be the demo I've played anyway.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

jump

This works great for me, I plan on playing the first one before number two but now I get to try out the new one without having to start up the game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

luisesteban

Is already available in america?

luisesteban

Spoony_Tech

luisesteban wrote:

Maybe with our usual update. Hopefully it will be announced in the weekly announcement.

MERG said:

Akazury

luisesteban wrote:

Nothing announced yet, but this EU demo also appeard out of nowhere

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.