Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 301 to 320 of 751

Spoony_Tech

Peach64 wrote:

They do have a pretty good record of giving Nintendo games a 10.

Super Mario 64
GoldeEye 007
Ocarina of Time
Advance Wars
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Skyward Sword
Bayonetta 2

Too me all those games deserve 10's but the last 10 was what now 4-5 years ago. That's what I'm talking about. Still good to see that score though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

C-Olimar

Peach64 wrote:

Super Mario 64
GoldeEye 007
Ocarina of Time
Advance Wars
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Skyward Sword
Bayonetta 2

I think Advance Wars is amazin but it isn't something I've ever thought of as a 10/10. I can't really fault the game but it stands out in the company it's in.

I'm surprised Bayo got a 10 from Edge when they gave Wonderful 101 a...6 I believe?

C-Olimar

jump

C-Olimar wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Super Mario 64
GoldeEye 007
Ocarina of Time
Advance Wars
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Skyward Sword
Bayonetta 2

I think Advance Wars is amazin but it isn't something I've ever thought of as a 10/10. I can't really fault the game but it stands out in the company it's in.

I'm surprised Bayo got a 10 from Edge when they gave Wonderful 101 a...6 I believe?

TBH if I hadn't stuck with it til I got use to the controls I would have given it a 6 too, now it's 8/9 from me.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

whodatninja

Peach64 wrote:

This got given a 10 by Edge.

I already have it pre-ordered, but that would have swayed me. Edge are head and shoulders above everyone else when it comes to reviews for me. They also gave the original game a 10.

Awesome!!! Just another month to go... I'm glad i got the whole Bayo 1 inclusion sorted out with Amazon in time

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

kkslider5552000

Only a month to go. Edge is notoriously strict with its review scores so that's a big deal.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Inkling

Now it's an insta buy

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

unrandomsam

Edge is still biased towards certain things. (If I shared those I would definitely buy it but I don't - I think the Edge A Link Between Worlds Review is pretty close to how I feel about it but that is about it).

What is the digital pricing like for it.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Yoshi

SuperMalleo wrote:

Bayonetta 2 will be awesome after all? Now PS4/Xbone gamers will surely be begging Platinum Games for a port.

Too bad Nintendo has exclusive rights to the title.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

luisesteban

I hope there would be some rage.

luisesteban

Akazury

Damn I had the First Print edition pre-ordered or so I thought, turns out that they returned the money without an notification after a whole week so by then it would have been impossible to get it somewhere else. Guess I have to settle for the special editon 1+2

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

whodatninja

brewsky wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

Bayonetta 2 will be awesome after all? Now PS4/Xbone gamers will surely be begging Platinum Games for a port.

Too bad Nintendo has exclusive rights to the title.

nananananah!

whodatninja

whodatninja

Akazury wrote:

Damn I had the First Print edition pre-ordered or so I thought, turns out that they returned the money without an notification after a whole week so by then it would have been impossible to get it somewhere else. Guess I have to settle for the special editon 1+2

Well that's Game.co.uk for ya! I learned my lesson 2 years ago with the Mass Effect 3 debacle

whodatninja

Akazury

whodatninja wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Well that's Game.co.uk for ya! I learned my lesson 2 years ago with the Mass Effect 3 debacle

Nope a dutch webshop called Bol.com, normally a very trustworthy site but this, I may turn this into a witch hunt ;p

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

whodatninja

Akazury wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Nope a dutch webshop called Bol.com, normally a very trustworthy site but this, I may turn this into a witch hunt ;p

Oh my mistake! Just sounded like something GAME UK would do

HOPE YOU FIND ONE IN TIME!!

whodatninja

kkslider5552000

I'm reminded of the beginning of Star Fox Adventures considering how close the Arwing is to the screen except it's probably literally 100 times better.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SleepyCrossing

The question I have is: To play Bayonetta 1 before Bayonetta 2 or to jump right into Bayo.2 upon release? I've never played Bayo.1

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

conman2012

So, according to my games shop this is releasing on October 14th. Is this the case for Europe, or have they got it wrong? In any event, roll on the reviews. I wish this game the best of luck and I do enjoy a thorough review windup, though I am probably not a day 1 purchaser seeing as I am nowhere near completion of W101.

conman2012

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.