Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 BOMBED in Japan.

Posts 181 to 183 of 183

CanisWolfred

arronishere wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

arronishere wrote:

Why do people seem to think TV commercials are the only form of advertising when in the last few years it's usefulness has dropped dramatically

Because a majority of potential customers are not visiting game orientated sites each day.

Why does it have to be games sites either? I'd actually disagree a game like Bayonetta 2 which is aimed for hardcore gamers would do better on a random TV channel (which has a much higher cost) than game site where gamers go to.

This I agree with. I don't think there's anything else they could really do. IIRC, various multiconsole sites (IGN, Destructoid, and maybe Gameinformer to name the few I've popped into from time to time) covered the games pretty well and featured them on their sites in ways that would've grabbed the attention of the uninitiated. I'm not sure what else could've been done to increase awareness. I just think there are a lot of people in the UK who choose to not buy the game for one reason or another. It's sad, but what are you gonna do? :/

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

micronean

we better hope it gets GOTY so it can spur sales. Also, the game could eventually become a type of collector's item as it's such a great game that almost nobody bought..

micronean

Punished_Boss_84

Like Timesplitters, this won't be seeing another release.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.