Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2

Posts 141 to 160 of 169

shingi_70

Pretty interesting look at design concepts from the first game. These were done by Massive Black.

Untitled

DAT 60fps though
Untitled

On the port note Im not even mad. Sony had Lily Bergamo and its rumored that Microsoft has a game with Platbuin and may have taken over Devils third.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Any word on Bayonetta 1 coming to Wii U? I am getting Bayonetta 2 but would love to get Bayonetta 1 also, as I haven't played it and don't own a 360 or PS3

Bayonetta 1 prolly won't come to Wii U but I bet there's a recap and even some gameplay sections of Bayonetta 1 in Bayonetta 2.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Well Kamiya did day it was up to Nintendo and Sega. A port even if its eshop only can do nothing but help the system.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

Sweet, the game looks to be shaping up nicely so far. However.....

MAN1AC wrote:

Untitled

I love how the enemies are standing around looking bewildered as she appears to be missing every shot in her twirl of death attack.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Blast

Everything Bayonetta has said in the trailers for this game has been HOT

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

The_Fox wrote:

Sweet, the game looks to be shaping up nicely so far. However.....

MAN1AC wrote:

Untitled

I love how the enemies are standing around looking bewildered as she appears to be missing every shot in her twirl of death attack.

@The_Fox Ummm if you look closely... you can see that Bayonetta is actually hitting them... There are small gushes of blood popping out some of the monsters. Bayonetta is also a very flashy woman.

Master of the Hype Train

The_Fox

kkslider5552000 wrote:

This is Platinum, so there's a 90% chance that's the joke.

Heh, you're probably right. That's why I love those scamps over at Platinum.

@Blast
Is there blood flying around? On the tiny screen I'm currently viewing it on I can't tell. It's all good either way.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Blast

So I guess Nintendo's plan is to release this on May 30th then release Bayonetta 2 in mid June or July?

Master of the Hype Train

DudeSean

I'd be more interested in Bayonetta 2 if I could have Bayonetta 1. I typically don't buy sequels to games I've never played.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

DefHalan

DudeSean wrote:

I'd be more interested in Bayonetta 2 if I could have Bayonetta 1. I typically don't buy sequels to games I've never played.

Same but I will be getting Bayonetta 2 anyways lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rezalack

I remember making fun of my friend for buying Bayonetta. I thought the game looked ridiculous. Then I watched him play it a bit.. and I was right, it was ridiculous. Ridiculously good. I never got around to finishing the game, but I don't care. I'll be buying this regardless. If the gameplay is anything at all like the original, it's a must have game. I really hope the challenges are still there, too. That was some tough stuff.

It'd be nice if they do give us a Bayonetta release first though. I'd love to be able to get the whole story, but if not.. oh well. I'll deal.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

For everyone concerned with the first game: I'm almost positive that the story in 2 will have absolutely nothing to do with the first game. I highly doubt you'll be confused because you're missing out on something from the first game.

I would still like to be able to play the first one. I don't have a 360 or PS3. So if it comes to Wii U or PC I will get to play it, I am just waiting for the release.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MuchoMochi

Gahhh can this game just be released already?? It would have made a killer April release...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

Blast

MuchoMochi wrote:

Gahhh can this game just be released already?? It would have made a killer April release...

I wish it was out now, too... but Nintendo is prolly aiming for it to release a few weeks AFTER Mario Kart 8.
Its actually a smart plan... if it works...
Some people buy the inevitable Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle
Bayonetta 2 comes out a few weeks later so they get that game, too

Master of the Hype Train

Spoony_Tech

gia73 wrote:

Bayonetta 2 is the game of the year for me.

Oh have you played it? I didn't know it was even out yet! Silly Nintendo and their policy to never advertize like Wonderful 101!

I think you mean it's your most anticipated game of the year. With all the hype it may not live up to!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blast

Spoony_Tech wrote:

gia73 wrote:

Oh have you played it? I didn't know it was even out yet! Silly Nintendo and their policy to never advertize like Wonderful 101!

I think you mean it's your most anticipated game of the year. With all the hype it may not live up to!

@Spoony_Tech You make a point but he said Bayonetta 2 was the game of the year for HIM. Let the guy embrace his hype.
Monolith's X is automatically the game of the year for me regardless of what year that game releases.

Master of the Hype Train

Retro_on_theGo

Spoony_Tech wrote:

gia73 wrote:

/Tech later names it his game of the year

MAN1AC

I'm shocked that Nintendo is releasing the original with the sequel.
Untitled

Untitled

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.