Forums

Topic: Battling the anti-Nintendo tide.

Posts 121 to 129 of 129

WebHead

And please, do stop acting like Nintendo is the only company that gets crapped on. MS got a whole lot of backlash this year. Sony got ripped for the ps3 launch and vita's terrible 2012.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

kyuubikid213

WebHead wrote:

And please, do stop acting like Nintendo is the only company that gets crapped on. MS got a whole lot of backlash this year. Sony got ripped for the ps3 launch and vita's terrible 2012.

I'm just going to say that even with some of the jeers toward the other two giants, no one put the PSVita or the Xbox One on a Top 5 Worst Tech Gifts list, very few dropped support even though the PS3 was selling just as bad, and with all of the "hate" on the Xbox One, it still sold 1 million units on day one.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Snagrio

kyuubikid213 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

I'm just going to say that even with some of the jeers toward the other two giants, no one put the PSVita or the Xbox One on a Top 5 Worst Tech Gifts list, very few dropped support even though the PS3 was selling just as bad, and with all of the "hate" on the Xbox One, it still sold 1 million units on day one.

Exactly. MS and Sony can get just as if not more negativism then the big N, yet still end up relatively unscathed by the general public's opinion. They must have a lot of money spent on damage control I suppose.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Rather than battling the anti-nintendo tide I find myself having to battle the tide of stupid "nintendo is doomed" and nintendo fanbot threads. Sometimes I hate this site

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

WebHead wrote:

No offense, but I noticed Nintendo's been taking the most heat out of the three. When there's a slow news day, everyone just has to write about how something Nintendo doing is doomed. Look at all the 3DS and Wii U backlash and tell me I'm wrong.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Don't forget! Sales numbers are everything in the video game world now! If a game sells less than expected, then it is a crappy game doomed to fail forever!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

to fight against the anti-Nintendo you guys(that care more about the console wars than playing) need to start playing and when someone asks what you're doing you say you're having fun and don't care about nerdy tech details, they will feel like nerds for worrying too much about this stuff and start playing games only with weaker hardware to look less nerdy

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

PokeTune

Does there really need to be a thread about battling an 'anti-Nintendo tide'? If you like Nintendo and feel they're a good company and all that jazz then you don't have any reason to believe the trolls,right? Just ignore them and go on about your day.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.