Wii U Forum

Topic: Battlefield 4 coming to wii U.

Showing 41 to 60 of 92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

41. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

I don't understand what the fuss is about...
Isn't a wargame a GAME that centers around WAR?

I can understand your frustration in the "Everything where you play a role is an RPG" debate, but this...
This is just sad, @WhiteKnight.

You're not superior to us. Stop being an arrogant jerk.

Arrogance? I understand that the Internet has a resistance to accuracy and in general being correct, but that hardly makes me arrogant because I care about calling apples apples and spades spades.

When someone can explain to me how Battlefield and Warhammer are the same kind if game, I will concede that both are Wargames. Until then, the game that is actually a Wargame, Warhammer, gets to remain a Wargame, and Battlefield gets to be a (very vanilla, at that) FPS

You're very vanilla. I prefer my shooters without the over exaggerated Michael Bay explosions that come out of no where and perks/killstreaks. Also the CoD community is a bunch of arrogant casuals. I was just at a friends house and they were playing CoD, actually it's all any of them play, and they suck majorly at it but they think they are gamers because they play one game. XD That's like me calling myself a photographer because I took a picture with my cell pone. :P I'll go to the game where the gamers are, and that has a new invention called vehicles... you know vehicles? Ever heard of them? Also, CoD's super linear on rail missions are garbage. They aren't technically on rails but it almost feels as if they are sometimes.

What on Earth does that have to do with anything?

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shrapmo

42. Posted:

@The_Fox
We're in the middle of a Wargame debate ya'll!!! The gloves have officially been removed!

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spanjard

43. Posted:

this thread is getting ridiculous xD

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

44. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

I don't understand what the fuss is about...
Isn't a wargame a GAME that centers around WAR?

I can understand your frustration in the "Everything where you play a role is an RPG" debate, but this...
This is just sad, @WhiteKnight.

You're not superior to us. Stop being an arrogant jerk.

Arrogance? I understand that the Internet has a resistance to accuracy and in general being correct, but that hardly makes me arrogant because I care about calling apples apples and spades spades.

When someone can explain to me how Battlefield and Warhammer are the same kind if game, I will concede that both are Wargames. Until then, the game that is actually a Wargame, Warhammer, gets to remain a Wargame, and Battlefield gets to be a (very vanilla, at that) FPS

You're very vanilla. I prefer my shooters without the over exaggerated Michael Bay explosions that come out of no where and perks/killstreaks. Also the CoD community is a bunch of arrogant casuals. I was just at a friends house and they were playing CoD, actually it's all any of them play, and they suck majorly at it but they think they are gamers because they play one game. XD That's like me calling myself a photographer because I took a picture with my cell pone. :P I'll go to the game where the gamers are, and that has a new invention called vehicles... you know vehicles? Ever heard of them? Also, CoD's super linear on rail missions are garbage. They aren't technically on rails but it almost feels as if they are sometimes.

I'm not sure you understand what the disscussion you just quoted is. If you do understand than your post is even more puzzleing, it's completely off track of the disscusion.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

45. Posted:

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/ <- This is the only article I can find on Battlefield 4 Wii U. Just letting everybody know. "The Battlefield 4 team is working on a Wii U version set for release in 2013 according to a source." The bull**** meter is off the effing scale. I wondered why NL didn't report on it.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

46. Posted:

PhoenixUltra wrote:

i love scfi and military fps. so this will be sweet, plus of you don't know already modern warfare 4 is coming out on wii u too.

This is also just a rumor, just so everyone knows. Modern Warfare 4, while incredibly likely, is still not official at all, let alone confirmed for the Wii U.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DudeSean

47. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

You're very vanilla. I prefer my shooters without the over exaggerated Michael Bay explosions that come out of no where and perks/killstreaks. Also the CoD community is a bunch of arrogant casuals. I was just at a friends house and they were playing CoD, actually it's all any of them play, and they suck majorly at it but they think they are gamers because they play one game. XD That's like me calling myself a photographer because I took a picture with my cell pone. :P I'll go to the game where the gamers are, and that has a new invention called vehicles... you know vehicles? Ever heard of them? Also, CoD's super linear on rail missions are garbage. They aren't technically on rails but it almost feels as if they are sometimes.

Really? Why so much hate for Call of Duty? Is that the only game you don't like? Why not complain about every game you don't like? That's fine that you don't like it. But there's really no need to go on about it at all. You might as well be complaining about My Little Pony. I guess you're just venting, and that's fine, but I'm just genuinely curious as to why you feel the need to pick on Call of Duty?

I wouldn't say the ENTIRE CoD community is a bunch of arrogant casuals. There are a lot, though, yes. And that's because it's a simple pick up and play game like a lot of people want. It's a good game to play in a short period of time. Not everyone wants to indulge in a single game for hours on end. There are different types of games for different types of gamers. And sometimes those games fall under the same genre, but that doesn't mean they have the same target audience.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

48. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/ <- This is the only article I can find on Battlefield 4 Wii U. Just letting everybody know. "The Battlefield 4 team is working on a Wii U version set for release in 2013 according to a source." The bull**** meter is off the effing scale. I wondered why NL didn't report on it.

Oh man this made me laugh!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

49. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

I don't understand what the fuss is about...
Isn't a wargame a GAME that centers around WAR?

I can understand your frustration in the "Everything where you play a role is an RPG" debate, but this...
This is just sad, @WhiteKnight.

You're not superior to us. Stop being an arrogant jerk.

Arrogance? I understand that the Internet has a resistance to accuracy and in general being correct, but that hardly makes me arrogant because I care about calling apples apples and spades spades.

When someone can explain to me how Battlefield and Warhammer are the same kind if game, I will concede that both are Wargames. Until then, the game that is actually a Wargame, Warhammer, gets to remain a Wargame, and Battlefield gets to be a (very vanilla, at that) FPS

You're very vanilla. I prefer my shooters without the over exaggerated Michael Bay explosions that come out of no where and perks/killstreaks. Also the CoD community is a bunch of arrogant casuals. I was just at a friends house and they were playing CoD, actually it's all any of them play, and they suck majorly at it but they think they are gamers because they play one game. XD That's like me calling myself a photographer because I took a picture with my cell pone. :P I'll go to the game where the gamers are, and that has a new invention called vehicles... you know vehicles? Ever heard of them? Also, CoD's super linear on rail missions are garbage. They aren't technically on rails but it almost feels as if they are sometimes.

I... Uh... What?

Where's a photo of a box of fruit loops when you need one?

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Treverend

50. Posted:

Don't like it? Oh well. XD

Proud black Wii U owner. :)
Favorite game series: The Legend of Zelda

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4692-4399 | Nintendo Network ID: Treverend

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

51. Posted:

Shrapmo wrote:

This is getting good! :)

Pass the popcorn bro. :o

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

52. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

Don't like it? Oh well. XD

Bro... No one has any clue what you're even talking about.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

53. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Treverend wrote:

Don't like it? Oh well. XD

Bro... No one has any clue what you're even talking about.

To be fair that hasn't stopped WhiteKnight trying to educate these people. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Treverend

54. Posted:

I don't care. This thread is so full of stupid comments I think I'm entitled to make one too. XD Seriously... arguing about the true definition of a war game?! LOL!

Proud black Wii U owner. :)
Favorite game series: The Legend of Zelda

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4692-4399 | Nintendo Network ID: Treverend

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

55. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

I don't care. This thread is so full of stupid comments I think I'm entitled to make one too. XD Seriously... arguing about the true definition of a war game?! LOL!

I know right. Ahahahah life is so much better ignorant? Hahahaha XD

You're just too cool for school, Treverend. You cool cat you.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

56. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Treverend wrote:

I don't care. This thread is so full of stupid comments I think I'm entitled to make one too. XD Seriously... arguing about the true definition of a war game?! LOL!

I know right. Ahahahah life is so much better ignorant? Hahahaha XD

You're just too cool for school, Treverend. You cool cat you.

Billy Madison had fun being ignorant..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

57. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

I don't care. This thread is so full of stupid comments I think I'm entitled to make one too. XD Seriously... arguing about the true definition of a war game?! LOL!

Indeed, that comment of yours was all kinds of stupid.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

58. Posted:

Actually, chess was a game designed for strategic layouts of a warzone for kings centuries ago... I've never played an of the BF games, but I've heard they're better than COD. Good addition for Wii U no doubt. As for PS3/Xbox 360 having better click sticks, I disagree. All the stick clicks are pretty much identical.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shrapmo

59. Posted:

@SCAR392
Don't try to be the voice of reason, they will all attack you!

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

60. Posted:

Shrapmo wrote:

@SCAR392
Don't try to be the voice of reason, they will all attack you!

I know, and that is exactly why I must be the voice of reason, sir! Haha... I'm gonna make a game called Chess 1.1, and it adds a new character called Jester as well as new game options. Jester will move freely like a king, only being limited to 2 spaces, can move through game pieces, cannot take out other pieces, but can shield a game piece. If Joker gets knocked out, it will respawn where the king started, and will only spawn if the king is moved from it's original space. Jester can also only respawn 5 times before being completely removed from the game. Sound good? Haha.. Just kidding, I just made this up.

$¢@®³’²