Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013 22:02 BST
1. Do you think Wii U will have an advantage this time as the new Batman: Arkham Origins is being developed by the studio that ported Arkham City or will it suffer from the same technical issues?
2. Will the franchise become tired and bland as they begin releasing them on a yearly basis?
3. Why does everyone fault Nintendo for releasing new games of classic IPs (i.e. Mario, Zelda) when any studio starts pumping out franchise titles at an extraordinary rate as soon as it sells north of 5mil? ...And why wouldn't they? It's a safe and solid business plan.
Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom
2. Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013 22:23 BST
Everyone accuses everyone else of releasing sequels, rehashes. It's silly... they ALL do.
Wii-U is probably at a disadvantage concerning sales. Batman hasn't been a letdown yet, so Rocksteady, keep 'em coming. While it feels a bit like filler, the Montreal Origins conceptually has a lot going for it. Around 3 times the size of Arkham City. Essentially, all of Gotham opens up. That's kind of exciting.
I'm looking forward to 3DS Blackgate even more, though. It would be great to have a quality Batman portable title.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight
AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs
3. Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013 22:35 BST
1. Hopefully it just means that they'll be released the same day, which alone should help the Wii U.
2. The day people get tired of Batman is the day I become a real wolf.
3. Because Mega Man proved that such business practices can potentially ruin a series. I personally think there were more problems with Mega Man than just yearly releases, though.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
4. Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013 22:36 BST
I think because we don't see that many new AAA franchises from Nintendo compared to the other big too. We mostly see smaller new franchises and the oold guard stays big. That and people ignore that Nintendo's IP's are similar to disney where they probably will never go out of style.
Batman is pretty awesome too.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
5. Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013 22:40 BST
You make me sad, you know that? I thought this was gonna be about Adam West Batman. Well, since I'm already here;
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
6. Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013 23:23 BST
yo Happy_Mask bro like video man lol...
Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...
7. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 01:41 BST
@Happy_Mask Sorry... It'd be kind of interesting if they tried making a campy Batman game. Platinum could do it.
8. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 06:21 BST
The difference between porting a game and developing a game for more than one platform at a time. I would be pretty surprised if the Wii U got a buggier version than the other platforms this time around. If problems come up during development on the Wii U version they can fix it while they're working on it and they'll have more time to do so.
9. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 06:28 BST
And the best forum thread goes to....
Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750