Forums

Topic: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD NOT coming to WiiU

Posts 81 to 84 of 84

DrDaisy

Thanks, Wolf. I don't think I even realized Liberation was coming to computers and consoles until a few minutes before I made that post. I saw the game listed on Steam as well as PSN for pre-order so I typed "assassin's creed liberation" and "wii u" in the Google search bar.
It's really unfortunate that this game isn't coming to Wii or Wii U, and kind of weird since the protagonist's outfit was a pre-order extra for the Wii U version of Rayman Legends. I don't actually have a Wii U and I don't know when or if I'm going to get one, but Nintendo was my first gaming system and I've been pretty loyal since (except for the Virtual Boy) up until Wii. I guess you could say in some weird way that Nintendo is sort of my gaming home stomping grounds in some weird way.
The article Ricube linked to is broken so I can't read the article, but it's not out of the question that UbiSoft might change its mind, especially if the game sells well and Wii U fans demand it. In the unlikely event that that happens, I just hope it's a full port that doesn't miss anything from the other ones. I think fans generally hate it when their ports are inferior. It's not a sense of entitlement, they just don't like missing out even partially.

Edited on by DrDaisy

DrDaisy

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I think a HD port of a mediocre Vita game has now been discussed more on this forum than the apparently excellent update of the already excellent Deus Ex: Human Revolution. If you think this is fair, stop posting.

@kkslider5552000 You win the thread.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

biomadd

Well that may mean Watch Dogs is last we'll get outta them for a while

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

dumedum

kyuubikid213 wrote:

This may be a little weird, but I think it's kind of funny the console port is called Assassin's Creed Liberation HD. I mean... Wasn't the Vita in HD already? That was what they advertised. Ah well...

No the Vita is not HD. If they advertised that it was they lied.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.