Wii U Forum

Topic: Anyone here pre ordred from game in the uk ?

Showing 1 to 20 of 31

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

1. Posted:

anyone here pre ordred from game in the uk what e mails have you got ? i have had three emails so far and i think they took the money yesterday or the day before

Edited on by zaganh

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steve3110

2. Posted:

ive pre orded from game,but i pre orded in store,they rung me on saturday to invite me to there hands on and they said my pre order was all sorted for friday.

steve3110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

3. Posted:

I pre ordered from Game as far back as June.., but my status still says unshipped.. Getting worried now, I sent them a message tonight, guess I wont hear from them till tomorrow.. But I did get a email from them on Wednesday, looked like receipt thou..

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

4. Posted:

rockabillybuddy wrote:

I pre ordered from Game as far back as June.., but my status still says unshipped.. Getting worried now, I sent them a message tonight, guess I wont hear from them till tomorrow.. But I did get a email from them on Wednesday, looked like receipt thou..

Yeah I got an e mail the other day that just said your pre order looked like a receipt but they shippied mine out yesterday not long after I made this post

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steve3110

5. Posted:

just got a text from game saying my zombiu pack will be there tomorrow.

steve3110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

6. Posted:

I just phoned them, and its in progress. They will post it late afternoon, Royal Mail 1 st class.. should be here tomorrow from 9am onwards.. I also got a direct phone number for Game, that will take you straight through to a human if any one needs it...: 08445 671437 ;)

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reef7009

7. Posted:

Lol @ a human. Rare thing these days

Reef7009

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

8. Posted:

I think its the first time their direct line rang, the person who answered sounded like he just woke up :D

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

9. Posted:

did you get an order shipped email yesterday or today ? still waiting for mine ><

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

10. Posted:

Thats the weird thing.., what they say over the phone does not match the status their website says. Mine still says unshipped on the website, but on the phone they were preparing to send it out. Seems to me they are not updating their website.., which is not helpful. Try that phone number I posted, I know its gone 6, but you never know, guess they would work late being launch night...

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

11. Posted:

rockabillybuddy wrote:

Thats the weird thing.., what they say over the phone does not match the status their website says. Mine still says unshipped on the website, but on the phone they were preparing to send it out. Seems to me they are not updating their website.., which is not helpful. Try that phone number I posted, I know its gone 6, but you never know, guess they would work late being launch night...

i tried the number there shut now >< we will proberbly get it tomorrow morning =D cant wait!!! what games did you order ?

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

12. Posted:

I ordered the Nintendo Land pack, but I will go down the store later tomorrow and get Zombie U and maybe Super Mario Bros U , not sure if to get Mass Effect 3 or Black ops 2? I have been proper hyper all week :D I also ordered a Hori screen protector, hope that arrives the same time..fingers crossed :)

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suze

13. Posted:

I ordered mine from Game and received 2 text messages today telling me it would be there for me tomorrow, and they would hold it for 48 hours. Have ordered the Nintendo Land pack.

Suze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

14. Posted:

rockabillybuddy wrote:

I ordered the Nintendo Land pack, but I will go down the store later tomorrow and get Zombie U and maybe Super Mario Bros U , not sure if to get Mass Effect 3 or Black ops 2? I have been proper hyper all week :D I also ordered a Hori screen protector, hope that arrives the same time..fingers crossed :)

sweet =D me too im so hyper ahhhh i got the nintendoland one and super mario bros u coming too i wish rayman was out >< oh whats the hori screen protectors ? is it a really good one ?

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

15. Posted:

Suze wrote:

I ordered mine from Game and received 2 text messages today telling me it would be there for me tomorrow, and they would hold it for 48 hours. Have ordered the Nintendo Land pack.

awesome =D should of put my mobile in instead of the house phone haha hold it for 48 hours ? wich ninentdo land game is everyone playing first ?

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

16. Posted:

Zelda, and Captain Falcon's Twister Race looks really cool in Nintendo Land :) This is the link to a Hori screen protector ;) :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hori-Officially-Licensed-Precision-Ni...

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suze

17. Posted:

awesome =D should of put my mobile in instead of the house phone haha hold it for 48 hours ? wich ninentdo land game is everyone playing first ?

[/quote]

I'm not sure which I'm going to play first. I also don't know which other games I'm going to get tomorrow, because when I was in the shop the other day the manager said there would be some game offers which would only apply when I collected the wii u. The only one I'm definitely sure about is N Land.

Suze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

18. Posted:

anyone's delivered from game yet ?

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockabillybuddy

19. Posted:

My one was delivered at 9am, hope you get yours soon. I will set her up later.. still at work.
I am new to Nintendo so will put my gamertag on here later if anyone wants to add me..

rockabillybuddy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

20. Posted:

ahhh who dleivred it parcelforce ? where abouts do you live ? mines in the van for dleivery ill add you when i get it haha

nintendo id zaganh