Wii U Forum

Topic: Anyone else on Gamestop's wait list?

Showing 21 to 39 of 39

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LolWut

21. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Went back to GS and they said that the wait list details aren't even confirmed yet... They aren't sure if the wait list will break up into basic or deluxe catergories, or A wii U in general. I wanted the basic bundle, but if they only have deluxe bundles then grandma won't even want to let me spend my money on it.

If it's your money, why would she care what you buy with it (especially if it's a better version of the same product)?

Please don't get this started again

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

22. Posted:

im on the waiting list and it sucks :( i didnt pre order right after announce cuz i wasnt sure i will have the money now it just sucks how im not sure if they will even have more or if they will stock up on release day D:

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

23. Posted:

Why wait for only Gamestop? Why not try doing the preorder layaway option at Walmart?

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

24. Posted:

well i never rly liked walmart and the one i have near me always has customer problems :( no its no good to me and the way i plan to pay for my wii u is by gift cards... kinda complicated =S

there website only has the white version though?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

25. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

LolWut wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Went back to GS and they said that the wait list details aren't even confirmed yet... They aren't sure if the wait list will break up into basic or deluxe catergories, or A wii U in general. I wanted the basic bundle, but if they only have deluxe bundles then grandma won't even want to let me spend my money on it.

If it's your money, why would she care what you buy with it (especially if it's a better version of the same product)?

Please don't get this started again

Umm, get what started again? This is the first time I've asked, and as far as I can tell, it's never been brought up before (at least on this thread), so I don't see how I'm starting anything up.

I'm just genuinely curious.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

26. Posted:

I went over to Wal-Mart they have the Delu><e only. It didn't take that long and I think the minimum you have to put down is like 45. Just make sure you don't pay the whole thing yet. Leave at least 1 cent to pay when you pick it up. They will have it at midnight.

It's in-store only.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LolWut

27. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

LolWut wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Went back to GS and they said that the wait list details aren't even confirmed yet... They aren't sure if the wait list will break up into basic or deluxe catergories, or A wii U in general. I wanted the basic bundle, but if they only have deluxe bundles then grandma won't even want to let me spend my money on it.

If it's your money, why would she care what you buy with it (especially if it's a better version of the same product)?

Please don't get this started again

Umm, get what started again? This is the first time I've asked, and as far as I can tell, it's never been brought up before (at least on this thread), so I don't see how I'm starting anything up.

I'm just genuinely curious.

An enfuriating story exemplifying old folks' ignorance

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kagamine

28. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I went over to Wal-Mart they have the Delu><e only. It didn't take that long and I think the minimum you have to put down is like 45. Just make sure you don't pay the whole thing yet. Leave at least 1 cent to pay when you pick it up. They will have it at midnight.

It's in-store only.

Why not pay in full? I have mine fully paid for at gamestop, why is it bad?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

29. Posted:

That's just how the program/system works. It's suppose to be a layaway. I am just talking about Wal-Mart though.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

teus

30. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

LolWut wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Went back to GS and they said that the wait list details aren't even confirmed yet... They aren't sure if the wait list will break up into basic or deluxe catergories, or A wii U in general. I wanted the basic bundle, but if they only have deluxe bundles then grandma won't even want to let me spend my money on it.

If it's your money, why would she care what you buy with it (especially if it's a better version of the same product)?

Please don't get this started again

Umm, get what started again? This is the first time I've asked, and as far as I can tell, it's never been brought up before (at least on this thread), so I don't see how I'm starting anything up.

I'm just genuinely curious.

this is not the only thread that he talked about the issue with his grandma... and im sure the questipn you asked sure popped up already by someone else

NintendoID: Lazymutant

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BigOnBricks

31. Posted:

I am but I ended up doing the Deluxe Bundle layaway at WalMart so I am defintely going to get one on the 18th.

BigOnBricks

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MisterSchuh

32. Posted:

I'm confused, I didn't pre-order one, what does this mean? I got it in my digital locker for a 8 and 32 gb

MisterSchuh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

33. Posted:

Kagamine wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

I went over to Wal-Mart they have the Delu><e only. It didn't take that long and I think the minimum you have to put down is like 45. Just make sure you don't pay the whole thing yet. Leave at least 1 cent to pay when you pick it up. They will have it at midnight.

It's in-store only.

Why not pay in full? I have mine fully paid for at gamestop, why is it bad?

to me i wouldnt pay in full just in case something happened with the pre order and could get a refund type stuff but thats just me :P

but anyway so question guys for those who pre ordered at walmart do you have to pick it up at midnight or can you pick it up during the day and still get a copy of that console before everyone goes crazy and get theres at midght and i wait till the morning when the store opens xD

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KHfan1

34. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Kagamine wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

I went over to Wal-Mart they have the Delu><e only. It didn't take that long and I think the minimum you have to put down is like 45. Just make sure you don't pay the whole thing yet. Leave at least 1 cent to pay when you pick it up. They will have it at midnight.

It's in-store only.

Why not pay in full? I have mine fully paid for at gamestop, why is it bad?

to me i wouldnt pay in full just in case something happened with the pre order and could get a refund type stuff but thats just me :P

but anyway so question guys for those who pre ordered at walmart do you have to pick it up at midnight or can you pick it up during the day and still get a copy of that console before everyone goes crazy and get theres at midght and i wait till the morning when the store opens xD

As far as the Walmart layaway. They will keep a reserved copy for you until mid-December. You can pick yours up anytime from Nov. 18 till then.

KHfan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

35. Posted:

At GS today, I saw a notice about the wait list. Apparently it will work like this: If you want a basic bundle, the moment the next one comes in and you are on the list, they will preorder it for you for 48 hours, meaning no more sudden sell outs like with the wii. Yay!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

36. Posted:

KHfan1 wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Kagamine wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

I went over to Wal-Mart they have the Delu><e only. It didn't take that long and I think the minimum you have to put down is like 45. Just make sure you don't pay the whole thing yet. Leave at least 1 cent to pay when you pick it up. They will have it at midnight.

It's in-store only.

Why not pay in full? I have mine fully paid for at gamestop, why is it bad?

to me i wouldnt pay in full just in case something happened with the pre order and could get a refund type stuff but thats just me :P

but anyway so question guys for those who pre ordered at walmart do you have to pick it up at midnight or can you pick it up during the day and still get a copy of that console before everyone goes crazy and get theres at midght and i wait till the morning when the store opens xD

As far as the Walmart layaway. They will keep a reserved copy for you until mid-December. You can pick yours up anytime from Nov. 18 till then.

ok thank you! (:

i went a head and pre ordered on walmart today and such kinda didnt get to ask a question(but it just got answered here) since the person who worked there didnt know much :( but at least i got mine for sure (i left $43 and i was told they were charging me $5 for having the item in layaway)

but i did ask at GS before that a few more questions about the waiting list and basically what they told me if the following

who ever is on the list they will go down by each name and call when they re stock and have some available and you have 48 hrs to either go to the store or such if you dont then they skip over you and when they get more they come back to you and if you still dont get yours they take you off and continue with the list and so on o.o seems simple i guess but theres no guarantee that it be at launch or when after launch that they have some

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

37. Posted:

250,000 Gamers On GameStop Wii U Waiting List

I would hate to be # 250,000.

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

38. Posted:

Master_Ryno wrote:

250,000 Gamers On GameStop Wii U Waiting List

I would hate to be # 250,000.

I can't even believe how much I procrastinated this time. I finally got myself on the waiting list... Today. -_-

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

39. Posted:

This wait list is bugging me now again...

I was probably about 10 or 15th place in my store (Got on the day after the preorders sold out), and thursday they claimed I just signed up, and I can't get one till after christmas now from them. That's stupid that they did that!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk