Forums

Topic: Anyone else angry about the Wii U?

Posts 261 to 277 of 277

Joeynator3000

I'm fine with it, got 3 games to look forward to at launch....which should be enough for me. I don't go and expect/buy ten bazillion games for a new console right at launch. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sean_Aaron

No, I'm not angry. It's a games console. It will be a nice upgrade from my Wii, but because it still uses the controllers I can play my Wii games on it - it's a win-win!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

JohnPhilipSousa

@OP: Your post lacked logical thinking. You want need Nintendo to kill all association with something that was successful? Also, SCREW YOU! I'm 13 and I'm extremely excited for the Wii U.

Edited on by JohnPhilipSousa

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

SteveW

So what exactly did the E3 show reveal? there is a system named Wii U coming at some unknown date for an unknown price with games that we mostly already knew about, and that it will still have unknown amount of storage and there may or may not be a hard drive available. The games we didn't know about, Nintendo Land and Wii Fit U had horrible presentations, Nintendo really messed up.... The biggest suprise of the show was that two Wii U Gamepads will work with the system... umm... eventually.... hopefully.... although it's not working yet. Also a lot of the games will be out in the launch window, no idea how big that window is... also at some point in time you will have many of the other Wii U features because they won't all be available from the start... whenever that is...

SteveW

GameLord08

MagicLink95 wrote:

@OP: Your post lacked logical thinking. You want need Nintendo to kill all association with something that was successful? Also, SCREW YOU! I'm 13 and I'm extremely excited for the Wii U.

Pray tell how OP's post gives you the right to screw him.

GameLord08

moomoo

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Not angry, just disappointed.

Sums it up. I get they only want to show stuff that is coming out at launch, but in that process they didn't give most people enough of a reason to stand in line and buy it day 1. Zombie U looks to be the only hardcore game that actually uses the controller in innovative ways that enhance the gameplay. Pikmin 3 has the nunchuck as the main control scheme, and Mario is... Mario. As for all the other cool stuff shown, I can buy it for a system I already own, or is a game I already own.
Quite frankly, I was dissapointed with everyone this year, except for Ubisoft.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

JohnPhilipSousa

It's a figure of speech. Not literal. How come your signature gives you the right to make others suck it?

JohnPhilipSousa

GreenDream

Untitled

Edited on by GreenDream

3DS Friend Code: Jade2012, 5241-1951-1094

When the cat meows at you, you don't understand. But when you meow at the cat, the cat meows back!

CanisWolfred

That pick have never been more fitting.

@Magiclink45 - You know that guy hasn't posted here in over a year, right? And AirCop already settled the situation with him last year? (G-d I miss that guy)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

JohnPhilipSousa

I will say it loud and proud, "MY BODY IS READY FOR U!

JohnPhilipSousa

GameLord08

MagicLink95 wrote:

It's a figure of speech. Not literal. How come your signature gives you the right to make others suck it?

And that was sarcasm. My signature is a humorous statement of flippancy, so please do not try to avoid you being at fault here. You hardly specified any logical points yourself as to why you disagree with OP's post, so next time, try to put some logic into your own posts yourself, and not lash out wildly at other users in a fanboy rage fit. Fine, you like the Wii U, others will not, be respectful and face the fact.

GameLord08

Ryno

MagicLink95 wrote:

I will say it loud and proud, "MY BODY IS READY FOR U!

Hopefully Nintendo will have the Vitality Sensor for you.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

TheDreamingHawk

I think the Wii U is great! E3 was meant to show LAUNCH TITLES. And so far, games in the window look great, and I'm most excited for Mario U.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TysonOfTime

Just saw Jonathon Holmes of Destructoid play Pikmin 3.

Now I wont be able to be angry at this Console if I tried.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

LordJumpMad

This is all I have to say about E3
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.