Forums

Topic: Anyone else angry about the Wii U?

Posts 101 to 120 of 277

HolyMackerel

The only time I ever consider buying a console is when it has games which appeal to me. Until then, reading about hardware specs is interesting but ultimately tangential. What matters is how software developers use that hardware. We play games - not hardware - and judging a console by its specs is a certain path to a distorted view of its qualities. At best we can see its potential; at worst we can throw tantrums.

Once more games are announced for the Wii U I'll take a good look at what it has to offer and decide whether it's a console I want to get. As consumers, we're empowered to make choices about how we spend our money and time using our own judgment. After all, it's us who Nintendo and its competitors are servicing. They are at our service and not the other way around. There's no harm in playing games elsewhere if doing so appeals more to you.

HolyMackerel

Noire

I am SO PISSED about this.

...and I don't know why.

And I'm not really angry.

I'm not excited yet, but once they say F-Zero HD I'm just done. Make it so, number one. Or number two. I don't really care.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

jaffa

ffs somebody really needs to open a thread where people can rant about stuff >:[

as for this thread I am dissapoint u__u

jaffa

Shadowflash

moosa wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

Wii U still needs a bit of development before I'm totally sold. The actual reveal of the console could've been better: they obsessed way too much on the 3rd parties.

Everyone is always bashing Nintendo about either them not supporting third parties or third parties not supporting them. I swear, gamers will never be satisfied.

I agree. They just announced the console and already people are complaining about millions of stuff.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

grumblebuzzz

As a big Nintendo fan, I have to say I'm not jumping up and down for joy over the Wii U as I was, say, the 3DS or the Wii before it. Something about it — namely the glorified iPad with buttons — seems very Apple to me and that makes me shrug. We'll see what the games are like but so far, color me skeptical. *Goes back to playing Link's Awakening

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Rensch

We've only seen a few snippets of what the thing can actually do. Let's wait till the thing is out before drawing any conclusions.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

KaiserGX

I'm just saying where is all this negativity coming from? All the rumors were basically true. It's a classic controller with a 6in screen... HD (no Blu-Ray). You guys had no problems with the rumors and some of you hoped that's what it was. That's what it is.

I hope the console is designed a bit different too.

Edit: Btw it combines all the innovative controllers for the DS into one.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

retired_account

I was skeptical about this at first, but the more I hear of it the more I'm getting pumped. Nintendo's still embracing the existing Wii controllers — controllers I already own. My wallet says THANK YOUUUU~

If it's anymore than $299 though, it's going to be awhile before I buy it.

retired_account

RudysaurusRex

yes. now wii is dead and i'll have to buy one.
I hope pandora's tower is still for the wii. then at least it would go out with a bang.

Edited on by RudysaurusRex

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

GamersCorner

I can understand why a Wii owner would be upset about the Wii U as the Wii has had a pretty short shelf life and it the current economical climate not everyone can afford a new console complete with a controllers, games, various peripherals, etc.

I kind of saw the writing on the wall a year ago though. Nintendo hasn't been focusing on the Wii in quite some time which is why I bought myself a PS3 recently. I don't think Nintendo has treated their Wii customers with a lot of respect really...but then again business is business and Sony haven't exactly been endearing themselves lately either.

GamersCorner

MetalMario

No, I think Nintendo has a sure fire hit with this system. Can't wait for it.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

SKTTR
  • New Super Mario Bros. Mii and New Super Smash Bros.
  • Priority on Online and 3rd Party Support.
  • A new touchscreen controller, with microphone, camera, rumble, analogue and motion controls.
  • Complete backwards Wii compatibility (all Wii games and all Wii controllers working)
  • Design is sleek, small, and white. A perfected Wii.
  • More powerful than PS3 and Xbox360.

Now if only the price is right there's nothing to complain, but I have a good feeling about this.

Wii U is the reason I never needed an Xbox360 or PS3.
Microsoft and Sony have to play catch up again. Hahah!

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

dinkelberg

the system was only a prototype they are not finished yet and people always complained that assisin creed and call of duty and madden isnt on wii but now they are going to be and the wii u shop is not showed yet price tagg is not confirmed and the system itself is not even shown so dont say it is bad untill you try it. nintendo is moving back to hardcore and casual in a great way

dinkelberg

dinkelberg

SKTTR wrote:

• New Super Mario Bros. Mii and New Super Smash Bros.
  • Priority on Online and 3rd Party Support.
  • A new touchscreen controller, with microphone, camera, rumble, analogue and motion controls.
  • Complete backwards Wii compatibility (all Wii games and all Wii controllers working)
  • Design is sleek, small, and white. A perfected Wii.
  • More powerful than PS3 and Xbox360.

Now if only the price is right there's nothing to complain, but I have a good feeling about this.

Wii U is the reason I never needed an Xbox360 or PS3.
Microsoft and Sony have to play catch up again. Hahah!

i could not agree more dude you have a sense of awesomeness

dinkelberg

Odnetnin

Are you doing alright, man? From what I've read of your posts this isn't like you, and some of your statements are pretty nonsensical.

If you really are just that dissatisfied with Nintendo, maybe you're not part of their audience anymore. Maybe you're more of a PC gamer, or not much of a gamer at all.

One thing is for sure though, this is not a joke console. This is the future of Nintendo gaming. You can either choose to accept it or move on to something else when all of the vital information is revealed and its release nears.

In the end, it's just a console.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Amorous_Badger

Having read the OP and noted that this thread is now 122 replies long, I can only congratulate the OP on his expert trolling.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

m-wasi

Hahaha,

I love how people rant and badmouth a system that has only been revealed for a day. I would understand the post and give they guy some credit if he actually knew what he was talking about. Have you personally seen the Wii U in action? No. Have you played any games on the Wii U? No.
I know it's your personal opinion, and that's fine. It's just that I felt like I was reading a letter from an angry 7 year old who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. Now how can I take someone like this seriously?
All I'm saying is, don't criticize a system that you haven't even tried.
When the Wii U comes out, who knows what's going to happen. Sure, it might be exactly like the Wii, or it might be the greatest thing since sliced bread

What's craka lakin?

Nintendo Network ID: Wasi99

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.