Forums

Topic: Anybody else kinda regret purchasing a Wii U? (mixed feelings)

Posts 161 to 167 of 167

LzWinky

My only regret was the Playstation 3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SCRAPPER392

DarkwingLz wrote:

My only regret was the Playstation 3

Same here. I had fun with it for a while, but then I got an Xbox 360 and realized that I liked it better. Since PS+ is required and Move/PS Eye probably won't be supported as much as I wich it would be, Sony is basically out for me.

Nintendo can guarantee Wii remote support, and Xbox One can guarantee Kinect support. PS4 can't guarantee either and now you have to pay for online. Not worth it, IMHO.

EDIT: That's beside that Killzone and Infamous can easily be replaced, IMO. AC or CoD would probably find their way into my game collection before either of those games.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

They couldn't be replaced because the games are nothing like AC or COD.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

shingi_70 wrote:

They couldn't be replaced because the games are nothing like AC or COD.

It's just a preference. The gameplay is pretty similar, so I would put them in the same category. My cousin is a huge PS fan, and he thinks the same thing as I do in regards to the similarities between AC and inFamous.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kkslider5552000

A more common one would be Prototype and Infamous. Killzone I would assume is more compared to Halo considering it was apparently the"Halo Killer". I do think Infamous is probably better than Prototype (Prototype isn't that good) but I loved AC for a while and Halo was a classic until 3 or ODST, while Killzone has always been boring to me.

Also Rayman Legends is one of the reason I don't care too much about getting 3D World because I don't really feel like I need another co-op platformer so soon if I already have one.

there's things to make fun of SCAR for but "I don't really care about this game much because I already have a game that does similar things" is not exactly one of them.

I'm more than willing to defend Sony's exclusives despite never even playing a good amount of them (especially post-2002 games) but it isn't the end of the world that I haven't yet.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

OrdinLegends

Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros U will change your mind.

OrdinLegends

kyuubikid213

No. I'm happy with the Wii U. Great games are here and more are coming.

Multiplatform titles are also in the works.

It's a beautiful console. Can't wait for the future.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.