Wii U Forum

Topic: amiibo

Showing 201 to 220 of 251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sentinator

201. Posted:

I want to give Nintendo my money for these but they aren't telling me a price. I want that YOSHI! :(

He is my favorite.

Sentinator

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

202. Posted:

I pre-ordered the Kirby, Peach, and Samus amiibos. I'll buy all of them, but it will probably take quite awhile. I'll be all over Palutena, Rosalina, Shulk, King Dedede, Luigi, Sonic, and Mega Man amiibos in a heartbeat! :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LucinaSmash

203. Posted:

I wonder if Nintendo online store will sell refurbished Amiibo (with bite marks) for half the price later on.

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage
Avatar

luisesteban

204. Posted:

Sentinator wrote:

I want that YOSHI!

It's to damn cute.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sentinator

205. Posted:

luisesteban wrote:

It's to damn cute.

Plus haters gonna hate

https://media1-us.shopto.net/ShopToMedia/images/media/boxart/...

Sentinator

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

206. Posted:

@Sentinator The price's have been announced for $12.99 a piece.
Definitely going after Yoshi first. Too many I'm not rich though. Not sure who to make priority after him for sure...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

207. Posted:

LucinaSmash wrote:

I wonder if Nintendo online store will sell refurbished Amiibo (with bite marks) for half the price later on.

I can chew them for you, and sell them, if you want.
I wonder what Amiibo taste like.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sentinator

208. Posted:

@Whopper744 Actually I was talking about the UK price but thanks ;)

Also

http://www.shopto.net/search/?platform=&newsearch=amiibo

Looks like the price is £12.99 if this is legit. They have Zelda and Pit up as well.

Sentinator

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

209. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

I wonder if Nintendo online store will sell refurbished Amiibo (with bite marks) for half the price later on.

I can chew them for you, and sell them, if you want.
I wonder what Amiibo taste like.

Like chicken.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryu_Niiyama

210. Posted:

Just got a second job, so I'll be buying all of them but I hope they space out the releases of each group. If I have to drop that much cash every month I'll cry. That's a car payment for some people.

Taiko is good for the soul.
Feel free to send me a friend request however please let me know your user name on NintendoLife in your request. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mariosmypal

211. Posted:

Okay. Hello. Anyway, I have been trying to read through this thread and please excuse my ignorance. I have pre-ordered some Amiibo from Amazon and I really need to know for certain whether the one figure purchased will be usable in all the compatible games? Meaning, if I purchase the Mario amiibo labeled Super Smash Bros (one currently on Amazon) will I be able to use that same figure on Mario Kart 8 and so on?
I saw the posts about not being able to hold more than 1 game's data at a time. I am just unclear about whether the figures are game specific. The box clearly says Super Smash Bros on it. What if I want it for Mario Kart? Are they going to make one specifically for Mario Kart?
Sorry, if this is confusing. I just don't want to get my amiibo and find out it only works with the one game listed on the box. Thanks all!

mariosmypal

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

212. Posted:

They've confirmed the figures are for multiple games, they've just not been gone into much detail as to how.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Operative

213. Posted:

The Mario figure should work with all Mario games, even if it's labeled as smash brothers. That's a big point for Nintendo, so I wouldn't worry about that

Operative

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mariosmypal

214. Posted:

Thank y'all. I was getting a little anxious because I may get Smash Bros. but not sure. I do want to use them with Mario Kart 8 and some other games. I got excited and had ordered the amiibos and then was unsure. As long as they will work on the different games then I will look forward to them as a Christmas present to myself (or whenever they officially come out). Thanks!

mariosmypal

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Akazury

215. Posted:

They still only have one save file, so if you used it for SSB and then use it in MK8 your SSB save will be deleted (or something)

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am
Check out my YT channel: ThatGamerSpecific

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter: GamerSpecific

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

216. Posted:

Akazury wrote:

They still only have one save file, so if you used it for SSB and then use it in MK8 your SSB save will be deleted (or something)

citation needed

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gage_wolf

217. Posted:

mariosmypal wrote:

Okay. Hello. Anyway, I have been trying to read through this thread and please excuse my ignorance. I have pre-ordered some Amiibo from Amazon and I really need to know for certain whether the one figure purchased will be usable in all the compatible games? Meaning, if I purchase the Mario amiibo labeled Super Smash Bros (one currently on Amazon) will I be able to use that same figure on Mario Kart 8 and so on?
I saw the posts about not being able to hold more than 1 game's data at a time. I am just unclear about whether the figures are game specific. The box clearly says Super Smash Bros on it. What if I want it for Mario Kart? Are they going to make one specifically for Mario Kart?
Sorry, if this is confusing. I just don't want to get my amiibo and find out it only works with the one game listed on the box. Thanks all!

Maybe @CaviarMeths can clear all this up for you since he thoroughly understands how amiibo works.

gage_wolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NinjaWaddleDee

218. Posted:

Okay, let's speculate about what the amiibos do in Mario Kart 8! I think that each one may unlock some sort of new car part to use.

I'm an awesome ninja because I can be REEEEAAAALLLLY silent! Which is probably because I don't have a mouth. :p

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NinjaWaddleDee

219. Posted:

Or they can alter the stats of an existing car part based on the level of a character.

I'm an awesome ninja because I can be REEEEAAAALLLLY silent! Which is probably because I don't have a mouth. :p

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Octane

220. Posted:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Okay, let's speculate about what the amiibos do in Mario Kart 8! I think that each one may unlock some sort of new car part to use.

Nintendo already confirmed that amiibo will not be used to unlock new content; it's not like DLC.

Edited on by Octane

Octane