AuthorMessage

supered91

121. Posted:

i do hope theirs a new story for it

supered91

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

122. Posted:

I would personally like a bit of a change in art direction, maybe a little spaghetti & meatball HD drip oozing down mario's lip, with his Pasta packed gut hanging out of his NintenTrousers. ;) We need classy advancements like this, it's essential to the current sh**-state of the gaming industry.

In all seriousness, i'm still hoping we get a SMB2. successor taking place in the dream world, that or a sequal to Super Mario land 2 where you must save daisy from Wario in good ol' quirky Sarassa land.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WebHead

123. Posted:

I agree with WaveBoy on it possibly being sorta like a 3D SMB 2.
Or atleast have the dream theme where Mario must enter dreams or something. Super Mario Dream! :D

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

124. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I agree with WaveBoy on it possibly being sorta like a 3D SMB 2.
Or atleast have the dream theme where Mario must enter dreams or something. Super Mario Dream! :D

But, isn't Mario & Luigi: Dream Team doing that already? It'd make the whole 3D dream world idea rather redundant if it was also done here. I'm thinking things will be more along the line of different dimensions.

For example, what if Mario went to an alternate dimension where Bowser has actually won? It seems to be suggested in the Neo Bowser City track in Mario Kart 7, so such a notion wouldn't be too far-fetched.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CM30

125. Posted:

Different dimensions has been done already too:

Untitled

Either way, there's nothing wrong with having two Mario games based on the same theme. After all, did Mario's Time Machine stop them making Mario & Luigi Partners in Time? No? Same here with the dream world thing.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

126. Posted:

NSMB, has used the exact same worlds 4 times.....4 freaking times, and these aren't just worlds being used again with different visuals/art direction, they're ALL the same and reuse the same music to boot. :p Even 3D Land felt like it was in same exact universe save for a few levels but in 3D. That's what you call redundant. It wouldn't hurt if the next 3D mario did infact take place in the dreamworld. Besides, if it were subcon it would be entirely different than what has been shown in Mario & Luigi Dream team, Not to mention if the next 3D mario is centered around SMB2's vegetable tossing play-style. ;) Either way, the standard mario fair is still wildy different than any portable Mario RPG.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!