Wii U Forum

Topic: 20 hours to download a game

Showing 101 to 102 of 102

AuthorMessage

LittleKing

101. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

BenjaminRosa wrote:

Stupid question probably answered here: Wii U does NOT include the possibility to download the games and continue playing or doing stuff o even turn on the Wii U and retake the download from where it was befeore? Cause if not, Nintendo has totally failed to make decent online store. Imagine downloading a game that uses ALL the capacity of the Wii U discs.

You can download while the Wii U is on and running other apps/games. It will resume where it left off, too. How is it bad that all the content is there? That's personally why I didn't like downloading games on PS3, because they compress the data. Fitting 15GB worth of data into a 10GB folder is not ideal. Quality is better than getting the game faster IMO.

Using that logic, I guess you don't ZIP stuff either. You know, because squishing all that data into a smaller space obviously makes it of much worse quality when you decompress it.

LittleKing

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

102. Posted:

I don't know what you just said MetaBubble.

I've heard downloads look worse than the bluray in some cases, but it was probably just a mishap that happened. Even still, some games HAVE to install, even with the bluray. I don't see why you would want to use a 25GB bluray disc, that has 20GB on it, and still have to install it when memory is clearly not the issue.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²