Topic: 2014 Wii U Software Drought?

Showing 101 to 104 of 104

AuthorMessage

arronishere

101. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

arronishere wrote:

dumedum wrote:

On the contrary I feel there is an explosion of games from Nintendo not a drought. Smash Bros, bayonetta 1 and 2, hyrule warriors , sonic boom, captain toad, watch dogs, all the eshop games - there are too many Wii u games in 2014.

Too many games is a huge stretch...

Not if you plan on buying all that and you do more with your free time than play games...

You can only plan to buy them though as they aren't released for another 3/4 months hence the drought:P

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

Suicune

102. Posted:

Wii Sports Club next month, most people recently got Mario Kart 8 and a free game, Golden Sun and Klonoa out recently. It seems like people like to say "there is nothing coming out" and neglect to just play what is already out.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

103. Posted:

I'll be doing a lot or replaying which I like to do to get my dollars worth out of my games

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

104. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

On the contrary I feel there is an explosion of games from Nintendo not a drought. Smash Bros, bayonetta 1 and 2, hyrule warriors , sonic boom, captain toad, watch dogs, all the eshop games - there are too many Wii u games in 2014.

There can never be too many. In fact it is better to have only played some of them by the end of the generation. (And have loads left to play).

There is loads of 2D Platformers and Puzzle games. Some 3D Platformers (Of which Lost World is a stand out just because it has some substance to it).

Nothing in loads of other genres.

Bullet Hell and none bullet hell horizontal and verticle shmups. (Wii had Castle of Shigami III / Ultimate Shooting Collection 2).
Proper Fighting game (Wii had Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - If it doesn't have an Arcade version I am not interested).
Rail Shooter (Wii had Sin and Punishment 2)
Light Gun Type Shooter (Wii had Ghost Squad / House of the Dead Overkill and a few other Arcade/Dreamcast ports).
run n gun (Wii was bad as well but it had the VC).
Racing that is not Mario Kart (Wii had Excite Bots : Trick Racing / Excite Truck).
Warioware - (Wii had one don't think Game and Wario is equivalent but I haven't bought it yet).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”