Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 41 to 60 of 105

Shrapmo

Bayonetta 2!!! I'm so happy it is getting made!

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

MAB

Those days were better for me with the whole Sega Saturn/Dreamcast ownage n' stuff they might not have lasted in the long haul compared to N64/PSX but I enjoyed the games more on that side of the fence.

MAB

abINC4L

Seriously, it's all preference, some fans think the SNES was the best Nintendo console, why? Because they loved the library of games on that system the most, simple as that, same can be said for the N64, Gamecube and Wii.

For me personally, I absolutely loved the Wii, sure it didn't have a bustling library of games like the 360/PS3 did and I felt it didn't have as much variety with the 1st party titles as the Gamecube did but what we still got were a few dozen high quality games that could not be found on any other console. Saying it's close to the Virtual Boy is pretty much a trolling comment as NO other Nintendo system comes even close to the Virtual Boy.

Also Capcom has always been a supporter of Nintendo so I don't know where you're getting this "Capcom doesn't support Nintendo" stuff from, hell the best Resident Evil to come out in the past few years appeared on the 3DS, not the PS3, 360 or even Wii. Tatsunoko vs Capcom was a Wii exclusive and was a game that could've easily been brought over to the 360/PS3 yet it remained only on the Wii.

NNID: AB88INC4L

Sean_Aaron

Well the Wii is the only Nintendo machine outside of the original Gameboy I ever paid money for (a friend gave me his old NES and I kept it for a month before selling it on) and it's my favourite console outside of the Atari 2600. Nice to look at and had a decent library of games. When implemented well motion controls brought a much-needed freshness and intuitive quality to gameplay - no way I'm using a thumb stick to play a racing game ever again.

Too early to tell whether or not the Wii U will trump it for me (the interface and online are clearly superior), but anyone who says the Wii is the worst Nintendo console ever clearly hasn't had one or really explored what it had to offer.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

LEGEND_MARIOID

Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
Wii Fit U
Scribblenauts Unlimited (Feb release in EU)
Wonderful 101 (need revw, but likely purchase anyway)
Lego City Undercover
Injustice: GAU
Game & Wario

eShop:

Bit Trip Runner 2
The Cave
Panorama View
Pinball Arcade
Zen Pinball 2
Marvel Pinball
Pinball Arcade
Castlestorm (?)

Hopefully they'll have two or three major firsty party titles announced at E3 2013 as "strong rumours" suggest. Whether they'll be 2013 releases remains to be seen though

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

LEGEND_MARIOID

Incidently, I loved ALL my Nintendo consoles but bought most software by for the Wii, DS and PS2 (in that order).

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Chrono_Cross

WaveBoy wrote:

The Wii for me beats out the N64 & GCN by leaps and bounds.

Yet you haven't play Super Mario Galaxy 2!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chrono_Cross

I found Origins to be awful. There's no motivation to continue the game, level after level. The layouts are linear and uninspiring, the enemy placement is drab along with the enemies themselves, boss battles are not memorable, music is... SO annoying and the list goes on. It has no charm.

Wario Land Shake It! has no linear layouts that are inspiring, great art direction, classy enemies, unique, challenging bosses, the score is fantastic, and that list goes on.

Ubisoft should take a few notes from Good Feel's accomplishment. lol

And no, Rayman Origins is definitely not Game of the Year material. Don't let NintendoLife's misguided review fool you.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CrispyGoomba

@WaveBoy Sorry, but I can't help from noticing that you listed Pikmin 2 as a Wii game. No, it's originally a Gamecube game. New Play Controls doesn't count in my book.

CrispyGoomba

Edward_J_Grug_III

CrispyGoomba wrote:

@WaveBoy Sorry, but I can't help from noticing that you listed Pikmin 2 as a Wii game. No, it's originally a Gamecube game. New Play Controls doesn't count in my book.

I played them on both systems, and they work far better on the Wii. Sure, they were Gamecube games, but if you were wanting to play them today, the Wii is the better choice by a country mile.

Edward_J_Grug_III

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I think the WiiU is doomed. No good games are coming for 2013 except Monster Hunter. That's the only thing that will keep me playing WiiU

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Shrapmo

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

I think the WiiU is doomed. No good games are coming for 2013 except Monster Hunter. That's the only thing that will keep me playing WiiU

Look at this egotistical boob. He thinks something is doomed because HE is only going to buy one game for it next year. If you can't see I'm doing the jerk off motion for you.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

Knux

Wii U was doomed from the beginning because it's a Nintendo console, and we all know that the last decent Nintendo console was the Nintendo 64.

Knux

Magi

Since a bunch of us are tossing in our (only) .01 cent I may as well too:

I bought the only two games for the WiiU that piqued my interested at launch: Mario and ZombiU. There is literally NOTHING on the list of upcoming games that I am interested in purchasing. Aliens Colonial Marines is all up my alley and around the corner, but I'll be purchasing it for the Xbox (unless there are some AMAZINGLY STUNINGLY AWESOME things being done with the WiiU's controller).

Magi

beat

not really for the wii u but i sure wish it was, walking dead by telltale! XD i bet it'll be great for the wii u.^_^ you can choose decisions from the gamepad, play from the gamepad and do some other puzzles and stuff! i just know that it'll be awesome. now can anyone tell me where telltale is so i can beg them in a pathetic manner?

HEAD-ON!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 4685-9564-2870

3DS Friend Code: 3823-9558-1206

kkslider5552000

Magi wrote:

I bought the only two games for the WiiU that piqued my interested at launch: Mario and ZombiU. There is literally NOTHING on the list of upcoming games that I am interested in purchasing

well, ok? If you don't want some Platinum Games...games or a lego GTA or Pikmin, that's...um...unfortunate.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Hokori

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Magi wrote:

I bought the only two games for the WiiU that piqued my interested at launch: Mario and ZombiU. There is literally NOTHING on the list of upcoming games that I am interested in purchasing

well, ok? If you don't want some Platinum Games...games or a lego GTA or Pikmin, that's...um...unfortunate.

Exactly I'm even picking up
Lego City Undercover and this is coming from a guy who will only buy games from Japan also I might pick up Batman and ZombiU

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Sean_Aaron

Yeah Walking Dead would be nice. I have a feeling there's more stuff coming than has been announced already, but okay the Wii U is doomed, what was I thinking, blah blah blah...

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Razalom

Aliens
Monsters Hunter
Lego City
Pikmin

More to come!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

NinFreak

Pikmin 3
Lego City Undercover
Rayman Legends
Project Cars

Those are the games I want the most. But first, I need to get a Wii U.

Edited on by NinFreak

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.