Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 21 to 40 of 105

Brando67854321

abINC4L wrote:

You say you're not a troll yet you bash on Nintendo using things like Monster Hunter as an insult when in fact, it's a great thing for the console since it's an exclusive franchise that's a proven system seller in Japan.

My point is monster hunter is great yes but the problem is that series sells like crap in the west!

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

kkslider5552000

If not being successful in the west is a sign of a game being somehow bad, I better throw away every other game I've bought in the past 4 years.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Mieu-Fire

i dont care if monster hunter dont sell i just care if we get it in america so i can play it cause i love monster hunter its awsome

Edited on by theblackdragon

MANGO

Edward_J_Grug_III

Pikmin 3 is what pushed me to buy the Wii U (I love most Nintendo Franchises, but Pikmin's probably my favourite)
Wario will be a buy too.
Rayman is very likely

Then there are a few that depend on reviews - Wonderful 101 looks like it'll be fun.
That's the first I've heard of Sacrilegium - If the reviews are good, that's a maybe.
Aliens maybe, though it's more of an outside chance.

I don't see why everyone thinks that Lego game looks so great? Will have to see what people think once it comes out.

I suspect E3 for Nintendo is going to be incredible this year with new game announcements, though they will likely have to compete with new system announcements from the other two.

What I really, really want though is a new Endless Ocean for the Wii U. That would be incredible!

Edward_J_Grug_III

TysonOfTime

I'm looking forward to Pikmin, Rayman, The Wonderful 101, and Monster Hunter.

Edited on by theblackdragon

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

abINC4L

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

i dont care if monster hunter dont sell i just care if we get it in america so i can play it cause i love monster hunter its awsome @brando u sad sad lil troll

says you! And p.s. I AM NOT A TROLL!!!!!!!!!!! & p.s. you have to love wii to be a fan Is stupid because wii sucks! & I'll be seeing monster hunter 3 Ultimate in the freaking bargin bin by the end of april!

Fine, if you're not a troll, then you're a hater, pick your poison

And I fail to understand your logic, so Monster Hunter is great, but sells like crap in the west, therefore Capcom wants to put it on a console they think is a failure? I would think you would want to put a game you would want to sell well on a successful console to help bolster sales of that game, not ensure its failure by putting it on a console that (according to you) will guarantee horrible sales.

Plus what are you doing on this site anyways if you think the Wii and Wii U suck? Nothing says troll like someone who dislikes Nintendo going onto a Nintendo based forum.

NNID: AB88INC4L

SCRAPPER392

Hasn't Capcom only released a Monster Hunter on Wii in the west(console)? I know there were a couple for PSP, and PS2, but I thought MH3 was the newest one, and only being released on Wii... They can't base west sales on PSP MH for Nintendo consoles. In conclusion, the only reason why the games sold bad in US, is because most games of the series were released on NOT Nintendo systems.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Brando67854321

abINC4L wrote:

Plus what are you doing on this site anyways if you think the Wii and Wii U suck?

I was referring to the original wii being horrible & I love the wii u but capcom will NOT supporting wii u out side of monster hunter because of their "relationship with nintendo" going rock bottom! oh & @SCAR392 the only reason why monster hunter sold well on nintendo console is because the psp sales over here in the west did not do well!

Edited on by Brando67854321

CanisWolfred

SCAR392 wrote:

Hasn't Capcom only released a Monster Hunter on Wii in the west(console)? I know there were a couple for PSP, and PS2, but I thought MH3 was the newest one, and only being released on Wii... They can't base west sales on PSP MH for Nintendo consoles. In conclusion, the only reason why the games sold bad in US, is because most games of the series were released on NOT Nintendo systems.

They actually supported the Wii with 17 games, 5 of which were Resident Evils. It's just that their support was low early on, then high later on. Capcom always supports every new console with a port or two, but then waits a while before they release a new game. It's just how they work, though they did mention that now they want to focus on newer games for the Wii U, so that's a little different.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SCRAPPER392

CanisWolfred wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

They actually supported the Wii with 17 games, 5 of which were Resident Evils. It's just that their support was low early on, then high later on. Capcom always supports every new console with a port or two, but then waits a while before they release a new game. It's just how they work, though they did mention that now they want to focus on newer games for the Wii U, so that's a little different.

I think everyone misunderstood my post... I meant specifically Monster Hunter doing bad over here, with only one game being on Wii, besides the PSP and PS2. Everyone is looking at PSP MH sale figures to decide the outcome of the entire franchise, which is now moving to Nintendo consoles. I'm not saying MH will 'kill' the charts over here, when/if it starts making regular appearances in other regions, but looking at a mainly Playstation game and how it dud in the past, is in no way the attitude we need to have. I'm buying Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both 3DS, and Wii U when it comes out, and I hope you all do, too, for the sake of continued support for good games. Monster Hunter is cool, and the one built from the ground up for Wii U coming out in Japan will for sure be super extremely bad a$$ compared to this one that we have to 'settle' for for now...

Qwest

Gamesake

Bayonetta 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Untitled
Sacrillegium is an upcoming 'survival horror' game that takes place in a modern Romania. Players will take on the role of Alex, a young woman who makes a living hunting down modern vampires. Players will be able to use a range of weapons from handguns to crossbows to fight off the blood sucking undead. Quick time events will be present throughout the game

This makes me sad.

...in my pants.

Sean_Aaron

Wii Fit U and Pikmin 3 for sure; maybe Bayonetta 2, but the rest aren't doing much for me. I think I'm getting a lot less titles from big publishers this time around.

If anyone has a list like this for eShop-only titles I'd be interested to see it. Two titles I know I'm getting there are Pinball Arcade and Zen 2. I think the Wii U will end up being the console of choice for indie developers - assuming folk are buying more downloadable software this time around.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

shingi_70

Brando67854321 wrote:

abINC4L wrote:

Plus what are you doing on this site anyways if you think the Wii and Wii U suck?

I was referring to the original wii being horrible

Untitled

Man I may not agree with Nintendo all the times but the Wii was probably they're best console since the snes.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

I'm looking forward too:
1.Pikmin 3
2.Lego City
3.Pokemon(if, and maybe)
4.Injustice: Gods Among Us
5.Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
6.Smash Bros.(if it's coming out this year. probably not, but still looking forward to it)
7.Zelda(same as Smash Bros in terms of waiting)
8.DLC for COD BO2, hopefully Nano Assault, Sonic Transformed, etc.
9.Panarama View stuff
10. Wii Sports U(if)
11.Wii Fit U
12.everything else under wraps, or not being developed as of right now...

None of these are in any certain order BTW.

Qwest

Brando67854321

Sony_70 wrote:

Man I may not agree with Nintendo all the times but the Wii was probably they're best console since the snes.

NO! IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's their worst console (minus the virtual boy) with the worst 1st party games, even worse than the n64 1st party games & THAT says alot!

Edited on by Brando67854321

Edward_J_Grug_III

Guys, the best thing to do when a troll is posting is to not respond. That's what he wants, don't give him what he wants.

Edward_J_Grug_III

moomoo

@Brando67854321 You know, when you've got after every single sentence, it's pretty hard to take you seriously when you say you aren't a troll.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

abINC4L wrote:

I was referring to the original wii being horrible

Untitled

I wouldn't go that far. It was the best console for Nintendo since the SNES, but I think The Wii failed to match the sheer volume of Quality games that they've had in nearly every console prior except the N64.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Compared to third party consoles I woud agree the wii isn't that special but as much as like them in hindsight the N64 and Gamecube didn't set the bar that high to me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.