Wii U Forum

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Showing 21 to 40 of 112

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

21. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

The 3rd party support does seem pretty poor for 2013 tbh, besides MH and Rayman

well to be fair, stuff like Assassin's Creed and CoD games are annual release series that are only announced like half a year beforehand and it's as confusingly absent as anything for after the first half of the year. I mean, it would be the least surprising thing ever for 3rd parties to abandon Nintendo but I think it will be fine. Probably.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

abINC4L

22. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

not many because 2013 what I saw looks bad as it is!:P I am possibly the only one who thinks capcom support is so bad they put monster hunter on the wii u because they know the wii u will fail because they cant even give it a damn fighting game!:P

oh & to anyone who says games were in development long before the wii u, that excuse is irreverent because Ubisoft's Assassins Creed 3 was in development for 3 years & they did not have to port it but they did!:P

You say you're not a troll yet you bash on Nintendo using things like Monster Hunter as an insult when in fact, it's a great thing for the console since it's an exclusive franchise that's a proven system seller in Japan. Why would they put a system selling game on a system they think is going to fail? Not great logic there.

Also where did you get this info about Assassin's Creed 3 being in development for 3 years? Even if it's true, Ubisoft as early as towards the end of 2011, they intended on putting Assassin's Creed 3 on the Wii U, more than enough time to bring the game over. Plus they're one of the largest 3 party developers out there and can easily handle the porting process, something most of the other developers don't have the luxury of doing.

NNID: AB88INC4L

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

23. Posted:

abINC4L wrote:

You say you're not a troll yet you bash on Nintendo using things like Monster Hunter as an insult when in fact, it's a great thing for the console since it's an exclusive franchise that's a proven system seller in Japan.

My point is monster hunter is great yes but the problem is that series sells like crap in the west!:P

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

24. Posted:

If not being successful in the west is a sign of a game being somehow bad, I better throw away every other game I've bought in the past 4 years.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

25. Posted:

i dont care if monster hunter dont sell i just care if we get it in america so i can play it cause i love monster hunter its awsome

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Edward_J_Grug_III

26. Posted:

Pikmin 3 is what pushed me to buy the Wii U (I love most Nintendo Franchises, but Pikmin's probably my favourite)
Wario will be a buy too.
Rayman is very likely

Then there are a few that depend on reviews - Wonderful 101 looks like it'll be fun.
That's the first I've heard of Sacrilegium - If the reviews are good, that's a maybe.
Aliens maybe, though it's more of an outside chance.

I don't see why everyone thinks that Lego game looks so great? Will have to see what people think once it comes out.

I suspect E3 for Nintendo is going to be incredible this year with new game announcements, though they will likely have to compete with new system announcements from the other two.

What I really, really want though is a new Endless Ocean for the Wii U. That would be incredible!

Edward_J_Grug_III

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

27. Posted:

I'm looking forward to Pikmin, Rayman, The Wonderful 101, and Monster Hunter.

Edited on by theblackdragon

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

abINC4L

28. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

i dont care if monster hunter dont sell i just care if we get it in america so i can play it cause i love monster hunter its awsome @brando u sad sad lil troll

says you!:P And p.s. I AM NOT A TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!:P & p.s. you have to love wii to be a fan Is stupid because wii sucks!:P & I'll be seeing monster hunter 3 Ultimate in the freaking bargin bin by the end of april!:P

Fine, if you're not a troll, then you're a hater, pick your poison :P

And I fail to understand your logic, so Monster Hunter is great, but sells like crap in the west, therefore Capcom wants to put it on a console they think is a failure? I would think you would want to put a game you would want to sell well on a successful console to help bolster sales of that game, not ensure its failure by putting it on a console that (according to you) will guarantee horrible sales.

Plus what are you doing on this site anyways if you think the Wii and Wii U suck? Nothing says troll like someone who dislikes Nintendo going onto a Nintendo based forum.

NNID: AB88INC4L

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

29. Posted:

Hasn't Capcom only released a Monster Hunter on Wii in the west(console)? I know there were a couple for PSP, and PS2, but I thought MH3 was the newest one, and only being released on Wii... They can't base west sales on PSP MH for Nintendo consoles. In conclusion, the only reason why the games sold bad in US, is because most games of the series were released on NOT Nintendo systems.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

30. Posted:

abINC4L wrote:

Plus what are you doing on this site anyways if you think the Wii and Wii U suck?

I was referring to the original wii being horrible & I love the wii u but capcom will NOT supporting wii u out side of monster hunter because of their "relationship with nintendo" going rock bottom!:P oh & @SCAR392 the only reason why monster hunter sold well on nintendo console is because the psp sales over here in the west did not do well!:P

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

31. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Hasn't Capcom only released a Monster Hunter on Wii in the west(console)? I know there were a couple for PSP, and PS2, but I thought MH3 was the newest one, and only being released on Wii... They can't base west sales on PSP MH for Nintendo consoles. In conclusion, the only reason why the games sold bad in US, is because most games of the series were released on NOT Nintendo systems.

They actually supported the Wii with 17 games, 5 of which were Resident Evils. It's just that their support was low early on, then high later on. Capcom always supports every new console with a port or two, but then waits a while before they release a new game. It's just how they work, though they did mention that now they want to focus on newer games for the Wii U, so that's a little different.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

32. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Hasn't Capcom only released a Monster Hunter on Wii in the west(console)? I know there were a couple for PSP, and PS2, but I thought MH3 was the newest one, and only being released on Wii... They can't base west sales on PSP MH for Nintendo consoles. In conclusion, the only reason why the games sold bad in US, is because most games of the series were released on NOT Nintendo systems.

They actually supported the Wii with 17 games, 5 of which were Resident Evils. It's just that their support was low early on, then high later on. Capcom always supports every new console with a port or two, but then waits a while before they release a new game. It's just how they work, though they did mention that now they want to focus on newer games for the Wii U, so that's a little different.

I think everyone misunderstood my post... I meant specifically Monster Hunter doing bad over here, with only one game being on Wii, besides the PSP and PS2. Everyone is looking at PSP MH sale figures to decide the outcome of the entire franchise, which is now moving to Nintendo consoles. I'm not saying MH will 'kill' the charts over here, when/if it starts making regular appearances in other regions, but looking at a mainly Playstation game and how it dud in the past, is in no way the attitude we need to have. I'm buying Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both 3DS, and Wii U when it comes out, and I hope you all do, too, for the sake of continued support for good games. Monster Hunter is cool, and the one built from the ground up for Wii U coming out in Japan will for sure be super extremely bad a$$ compared to this one that we have to 'settle' for for now...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamesake

33. Posted:

Bayonetta 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Untitled
Sacrillegium is an upcoming 'survival horror' game that takes place in a modern Romania. Players will take on the role of Alex, a young woman who makes a living hunting down modern vampires. Players will be able to use a range of weapons from handguns to crossbows to fight off the blood sucking undead. Quick time events will be present throughout the game

This makes me sad.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

34. Posted:

@SCAR - I may have quoted the wrong post. :/

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

35. Posted:

Wii Fit U and Pikmin 3 for sure; maybe Bayonetta 2, but the rest aren't doing much for me. I think I'm getting a lot less titles from big publishers this time around.

If anyone has a list like this for eShop-only titles I'd be interested to see it. Two titles I know I'm getting there are Pinball Arcade and Zen 2. I think the Wii U will end up being the console of choice for indie developers - assuming folk are buying more downloadable software this time around.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

36. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

abINC4L wrote:

Plus what are you doing on this site anyways if you think the Wii and Wii U suck?

I was referring to the original wii being horrible

Untitled

Man I may not agree with Nintendo all the times but the Wii was probably they're best console since the snes.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

37. Posted:

I'm looking forward too:
1.Pikmin 3
2.Lego City
3.Pokemon(if, and maybe)
4.Injustice: Gods Among Us
5.Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
6.Smash Bros.(if it's coming out this year. probably not, but still looking forward to it)
7.Zelda(same as Smash Bros in terms of waiting)
8.DLC for COD BO2, hopefully Nano Assault, Sonic Transformed, etc.
9.Panarama View stuff
10. Wii Sports U(if)
11.Wii Fit U
12.everything else under wraps, or not being developed as of right now...

None of these are in any certain order BTW.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

38. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Man I may not agree with Nintendo all the times but the Wii was probably they're best console since the snes.

NO! IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!:P It's their worst console (minus the virtual boy) with the worst 1st party games, even worse than the n64 1st party games & THAT says alot!:P

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Edward_J_Grug_III

39. Posted:

Guys, the best thing to do when a troll is posting is to not respond. That's what he wants, don't give him what he wants.

Edward_J_Grug_III

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

40. Posted:

@Brando67854321 You know, when you've got :p after every single sentence, it's pretty hard to take you seriously when you say you aren't a troll.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14