Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 1 to 20 of 105

CrispyGoomba

Pikmin 3, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Lego City Undercover, Rayman Legends, Bayonetta 2, maybe Game & Wario [Gotta see more of it], and whatever the hell Retro Studios is working on and that's if it comes out this year.

CrispyGoomba

Brando67854321

not many because 2013 what I saw looks bad as it is! I am possibly the only one who thinks capcom support is so bad they put monster hunter on the wii u because they know the wii u will fail because they cant even give it a damn fighting game!

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

zoroarkrules25

i won't get any of those except maybe wario ware. I want to see smash bros 4 but we won't see that most likely till the summer of 2014. We should have a name or trailer for it at this summer's E3 though

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Brando67854321

Brando67854321 wrote:

not many because 2013 what I saw looks bad as it is! I am possibly the only one who thinks capcom support is so bad they put monster hunter on the wii u because they know the wii u will fail because they cant even give it a damn fighting game!

oh & to anyone who says games were in development long before the wii u, that excuse is irreverent because Ubisoft's Assassins Creed 3 was in development for 3 years & they did not have to port it but they did!

CanisWolfred

Brando67854321 wrote:

Or, maybe they decided that Capcom's fans want a break from the constant stream of fighting games they've been giving the rest of the consoles? Because they only have Darkstalkers in development now as far as Fighting games go.

Also, Monster Hunter sells more in Japan than any fighting game (and fighting games sell better in Japan than anywhere else), so they really don't need to release anything else on the Wii U right now. Not only that, but unlike the 3DS where they announced their long running support, Nintendo has yet to reveal anything that's any further down the road than Spring 2013 for the Wii U, besides Bayonetta 2. So they could have other things in the works that we won't know about until sometime next year.

Not only that, but Nintendo seems to have wanted to make sure everybody had something different to offer, rounding out the library so there was something for everyone. And in the fighting game category, Namco Bandai, who so far only has Tekken Tag Tournament 2, with nothing else in the works as far as we know, won out over Capcom. Instead, Capcom is releasing their action-RPG(ish) series, which no one else is offering anything similar for the system as of yet. Honestly, who is releasing more than two games on the Wii U besides Nintendo? How can you call Capcom's support bad when everyone is on the same level?

EDIT: Okay, Ubisoft, Tecmo Koei, and Activision have 3 games...but yeah, still not a ton.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Brando67854321

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@Brando Bad troll is sad

TROLL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? look up "wii u 2013" if you don't believe me about it's bad future then come back!

Edited on by Brando67854321

luisesteban

I'll buy

Alien Colonial Marines
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
Bayonetta 2

So far the games I've hear something.

Crossing fingers for a Metroid o Zelda game.

luisesteban

Shrapmo

@Brando67854321
Sad, sad troll.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

CanisWolfred

Brando67854321 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@Brando Bad troll is sad

TROLL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? look up "wii u 2013" if you don't believe me about it's bad future then come back!

If you're not a troll, then perhaps you're just dense, since you don't seem to listen to or engage others when they're actually trying to talk reason with you. We have about 15 Wii U games confirmed for next year, plus 13 downloadable games, when Nintendo specifically said that the games that we know about are the only ones we know about because they wanted to focus on the launch. There's more coming. If not, then at least the games are all lookers with competant developers behind them - most of them might honestly be pretty damn good.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Hokori

Brando67854321 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@Brando Bad troll is sad

So far! Unless you can see every WiiU game from today till Dec 31st

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

HaastMK7

"Trolls are in the Air" Quite your whining

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

kkslider5552000

Dude...the gaming industry has basically become a race to see who can make the most popular AAA title for the Fall, I think they got that covered. I honestly think there are more games Nintendo is either developing or publishing for the first half of 2013 than either 2012 or 2011 as a whole so...whatever.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MAB

@Wavesta Sacrilegium is gonna be a multi console release bro but it might not even happen

Edited on by MAB

MAB

MrWalkieTalkie

The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Bayonetta 2
Game & Wario
Toki Tori 2
Bit Trip presents Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
LEGO City Undercover
Rayman Legends
Wii Fit U
Wii U Panorama View

Also @Brando67854321, you sad sad little troll...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

TheKingOfTown

The 3rd party support does seem pretty poor for 2013 tbh, besides MH and Rayman

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Brando67854321

@everyone for the 3rd time I'm not a troll!

kkslider5552000

TheKingOfTown wrote:

The 3rd party support does seem pretty poor for 2013 tbh, besides MH and Rayman

well to be fair, stuff like Assassin's Creed and CoD games are annual release series that are only announced like half a year beforehand and it's as confusingly absent as anything for after the first half of the year. I mean, it would be the least surprising thing ever for 3rd parties to abandon Nintendo but I think it will be fine. Probably.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

abINC4L

Brando67854321 wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

oh & to anyone who says games were in development long before the wii u, that excuse is irreverent because Ubisoft's Assassins Creed 3 was in development for 3 years & they did not have to port it but they did!

You say you're not a troll yet you bash on Nintendo using things like Monster Hunter as an insult when in fact, it's a great thing for the console since it's an exclusive franchise that's a proven system seller in Japan. Why would they put a system selling game on a system they think is going to fail? Not great logic there.

Also where did you get this info about Assassin's Creed 3 being in development for 3 years? Even if it's true, Ubisoft as early as towards the end of 2011, they intended on putting Assassin's Creed 3 on the Wii U, more than enough time to bring the game over. Plus they're one of the largest 3 party developers out there and can easily handle the porting process, something most of the other developers don't have the luxury of doing.

NNID: AB88INC4L

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.