Wii U Forum

Topic: 007 Legends

Showing 61 to 80 of 88

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

61. Posted:

i heard its good from some friends, i'm getting it.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

AuthorMessage

WildMan

62. Posted:

Let's not get off topic now.. :-P

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

63. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Let's not get off topic now.. :-P

I heard that 007 game is coming to Wii U. It sounds amazing! I hope it comes with the added Skyfall level!
happy.. :P

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

64. Posted:

lol :p

Wii U future of gaming.

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

65. Posted:

i'm hoping 007 legends will be a success on wii u and get a higher score.

Wii U future of gaming.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

66. Posted:

Supposedly it came out today, but I couldn't find it!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

67. Posted:

yea it came out i'm waiting for nintendo life and ign to review it.

Wii U future of gaming.

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

68. Posted:

Somebody in America has it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683296-007-legends/64835011
^^
According to this guy Toys R US has it in some stores,there isn't no Wii Remote control,and the Skyfall mission is included on the disc.

Not very happy that there isn't no Remote controls,as Goldeneye (Wii) controls were fantastic.
Hopefully if this gets a UK release soon,I might pick it up when it drop to £20.

Edited on by Banker-Style

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

69. Posted:

I had it pre-ordered but had to cancel because I didn't realize it was coming out so soon (thougth it didn't even have a realease date yet) I found out a couple weeks before it came out and was just like "oh crud where did this come from I can't afford this."

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

SimonB79

70. Posted:

i bought the 360 version awhile back ... its a very very very very mediocre fps ... get blackops2 instead or wait til it hits the bargain bin. :-)

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter: SimonB79

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

71. Posted:

I played this on the 360 and it quickly became a top contender for my list of worst games of 2012.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

72. Posted:

I'm not that interested, but Classic Game Room liked the PS3 version enough to say it was a good action game for Bond fans.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

73. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

I'm not that interested, but Classic Game Room liked the PS3 version enough to say it was a good action game for Bond fans.

Good thing I am a Bond fan!

The_Fox wrote:

I played this on the 360 and it quickly became a top contender for my list of worst games of 2012.

How is that? Please don't use the words COD and clone in the same sentence, because I am so sick of people saying that, it is such a gripe

Edited on by theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

74. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

[

The_Fox wrote:

How is that? Please don't use the words COD and clone in the same sentence, because I am so sick of people saying that, it is such a bullshit gripe

Because it's a lame COD clone.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, the whole experience is a sloppy mess. The level design is vanilla (I'm actually having a tough time remembering any of them clearly), the enemy A.I is awful and the driving and stealth sections are respectively annoying and broken.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

75. Posted:

@The_Fox: Was the online pretty decent though?

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

76. Posted:

The online was O.K. Nothing great but nothing particularly wrong with it either. The servers for the 360 version weren't overly populated, though.

Edited on by The_Fox

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

77. Posted:

Yeah I'm sure, because everyone is playing COD.... yawn...

AuthorMessage

Bankai

78. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yeah I'm sure, because everyone is playing COD.... yawn...

Or Halo 4, or any of the other shooters that are better than this game.

And whether you like it or not, it's a CoD clone. A vastly inferior one at that. I'm a massive Bond fan, and this game offended me.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

79. Posted:

do the horrible reviews justify the game, is it worth buying.

Wii U future of gaming.

AuthorMessage

Shrapmo

80. Posted:

Golden Eye set the bar pretty flippin high for Bond games. Everything else to come out since has disappointed me greatly (this one most of all).

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u