Forums

Topic: Zelda ALttP boss help!!

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Chucko

I normally have no problems with zelda bosses but with this one, I`m pulling my hair out! The boss is moldorm. Here is a page on him,http://www.zeldawiki.org/Moldorm
Does ANYONE have any tips on how to beat him? I`ve tried bombs and arrows but they do nothing.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

LinktotheFuture

Attack the tip of his tale with your sword.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Chucko

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Attack the tip of his tale with your sword.

I know that, and I`ve tried to predict it`s movements. I`ll continue to try and kill it. Maybe spin attacks will do more damage.

Reala

Just hit its tail using the sword, keeping the sword drawn makes it easier, as you can deflect it a bit, avoiding damage.

Reala

Chucko

I beat him! And it was luck, too. I`ve tried all the tips for all these weeks but today was my luck day. I just used spin attacks on him.

theblackdragon

yeah, that boss is annoying. i hate getting knocked off the platform and having to start wearing him down all over again

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

The giant worm thingy? Yeah, that whole temple is annoying. I hate those enemies that knock you into holes and make you have to go through everything again.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Kid_A

That boss is all luck. Conceptually it's not that difficult, but if you get knocked off the edge it's a real hassle.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Arigner

Charge your sword, move according to his movement and when he show his weak point, Strike!
Then move aside because we he gonna restart moving it can be in any direction.
Rinse and repeat.
Be careful, he speed up each time.

Now I find him easy, maybe because I've done this game so many times I cannot count anymore. I can pass the first 3 dungeons without even getting hit.

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Chucko

I`m on helmasaur now. He`s pretty tough. I think if I get some red potion, fairies, and bombs I will be alright. Btw, how do I bottle fairies?

SKTTR

Chucko wrote:

I`m on helmasaur now. He`s pretty tough. I think if I get some red potion, fairies, and bombs I will be alright. Btw, how do I bottle fairies?

Use / equip the butterfly net. (You get it from a kid in a house in Kakariko)

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ravage

I remember getting stuck on that boss that was in the first temple in the dark world. Then I gathered some rupees where I put them in the fairy fountain and then I could hold more arrows and bombs. I spammed arrows and won easily. That one blob boss guy was a joke, what was it, the sixth? I remember doing skipping a dungeon to get the wand that creates blocks to make that tower (not the last dungeon) easier.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

jwl

Heh, I am stucked at the same boss. Maybe I will have some luck too if I try again

Chunky_Droid

Yeah, it's an annoying boss for sure, if you ever play Link's Awakening, prepare to fight it again

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

citizenerased

The one in Link's Awakening is a lot easier, though.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.