Forums

Topic: Your Opinion On Nintendo Points

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

theblackdragon

Toki wrote:

Don wrote:

I don't like them because Nintendo won't let you link your Wii and DSi shop accounts to share the points. I don't like buying more points cards for one account when I have enough points to download software in the other account.

Good point.

indeed. that's about the only thing i don't like about 'em, really. otherwise, they don't bother me.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

sykotek

I would like them better if they went on sale like how Microsoft Points do. The Wii/DSi shared points thing doesn't really matter for me, I buy a lot of games, but it'd definitely be nice to get them on sale once in awhile.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

RedYoshi999

You can buy 1000 Nintendo Points Cards here in Australia but I'm the opposite because I want to have 2000 Points Cards like they used to when they were Wii Points Cards. Why? Because the shop I go to doesn't have many cards at one time so I would rather them to have 2000 ones so I don't end up not buying enough. Also Nintendo Points are overpriced in Australia, but they are still the same price with a credit card so it doesn't matter which method you use. On the other hand I like being able to just buy 1000 points instead of 2000 like I did the other day when I only wanted 1000 for Super Mario Kart (downloaded it today, am about to play it!)

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

ejamer

sykotek wrote:

I would like them better if they went on sale like how Microsoft Points do. The Wii/DSi shared points thing doesn't really matter for me, I buy a lot of games, but it'd definitely be nice to get them on sale once in awhile.

They used to go on sale in Canada at least - multiple times last year I bought points cards at a 20% or 25% discount when stores have sales on video game accessories. Hoping to find another sale like that before long, since I've bottomed out after the last month or so and there is still TONS of awesome content available..

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Adamant

StarFox wrote:

Adamant wrote:

Less of a hassle, since you can buy 5000 and let them sit in your Wii until you run out, instead of having to enter your credit card info every time.

But what if I don't want to spend $50 or use my credit card?

Then you should be happy you get to buy points at all. Most online services don't let you pay for your purchases in advance at a store.

Adamant

Percentful

I would rather have a system where you entered in the # of points you wanted, then you could buy that amount.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Saber

more money for nintendo ^^

SSBB: 1634-4624-0179

CrazyOtto

I really like the concept, but I wish you had the choice between 1000, 3000, and 5000 point cards instead of just 2000 point cards. I also the Wii shop had 200 point items like the DSi Shop.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.